My shirt arrived today. Is this acceptable vidya attire?

My shirt arrived today. Is this acceptable vidya attire?

Attached: 20220513_223840.jpg (3000x3027, 1.25M)

What do you mean by acceptable? Like are these clothes you can wear in public? Or clothes girls would find you attractive in? Because either way you are still fat and ugly

>Donkey Kong
Fuck no

Text on shirts is never acceptable.

Why are you hesitating op read the shirt.

>wearing t-shirts
>acceptable

the ONLY short-sleeve shirts that are acceptable attire are polo's and button-ups

Attached: 1643270455276.jpg (1129x676, 322.5K)

>giving a shit about what roasties or people like you think
lol
lmao

polos are for fags

>his station is defeat
What?

literally have sex

I don't take fashion advice from fatasses like you on Any Forums

>hesitation is defeat
>Isshin isn't even on the shirt
it's shit

for me it's solid color long sleeve t-shirts and pajama pants every single day. If I'm going out, I change into a pair of jeans.

someone post the /fa/ meetups so this faggot can see how much of a joke he looks like

>Sekiro silhouette is just traced over from promo material
>Similarly Owl and Sekiro silhouettes are just most likely traced from screenshots since they're both in their default combat stances
>Final boss quote and background is from the ending sequence though the same location is used for the final boss but it's Owl instead
>No fucks given about making the characters looks like they're actually standing in the field, just look like they're fucking floating slightly above it
>Tried to replicate the title font for other letters besides SEKIRO (though E is redesigned to be worse for some reason) fucking miserably and it looks like absolute shit, especially when the font was meant for a short logo with no repeating letters and not whole fucking phrases
>Background shows rising sun from the ending sequence after the fighting is over except the shirt clearly shows a fight scene, this is actually kinda nitpicky point but why not point it out as well
This shirt is genuinely fucking awful and unironically on the same tier of artwork as those "graphic design is my passion" joke images.
Who made this shit so I can bully them?

Attached: 1651913999149.jpg (637x849, 170.03K)

Spotted the homosexual

>Isshin's quote
>Shirt has Sekiro vs Owl

lol, lmao even

Clothes will not make a man acceptable who is not already a chad.

>uh oh, retard alert
enjoy being a 40yo virgin

This
It's not an Owl line, shirt's shit

HE

He sounds like he has sex however.

cop or not?

Attached: MK64.png (549x548, 777.17K)

How much? Looks good.