"DUDE I FUCKING LOVE ROME!"

"DUDE I FUCKING LOVE ROME!"
>proceeds to copy basically nothing from Rome outside of aesthetics and acts more like a mongol horde
"LATIN IS SOUNDS SO FUCKING EPIC"
>faction idiots only memorize some fake-latin buzzwords because nobody actually speaks it
"IT'S NOT GAY, IT'S "PURE" LOVE BETWEEN WARRIORS"
>everyone mocks them for being gay faggots who take it up the ass
"DUDE WE'RE GONNA FUCKING WIN... FOR ROME!"
>proceeds to get BTFO by every other faction because pragmatic warfare turns out to be superior to ideological warfare

Attached: 1628622318627.png (1004x800, 126.58K)

HFY the genre.

They are literal spear chuckers

I look like this and say this

Attached: 1602644796736.jpg (414x353, 23.92K)

Fuck off nazi scum, your turner diary fantasies will never come true

Good thread guys

>getting triggered by a swastika

Attached: 1632972678092.jpg (960x670, 64.76K)

Ooooooooooh we got a hothead over here

lmao they have you well trained
can't even see a nazi in a joke context without sperging out
sad

>proceeds to copy basically nothing from Rome outside of aesthetics and acts more like a mongol horde
>faction idiots only memorize some fake-latin buzzwords because nobody actually speaks it
The lack of actual culture is apparent and I believe makes Legion a good villain. You can see that Ceasar's intentions are about necessary evil, and you can also see why they're either already backfiring or gonna backfire due to his shoddy implementation.
>everyone mocks them for being gay faggots who take it up the ass
I don't think it's clear whether or not they actually allow gayfaggotry in their ranks. NCR jabs are obviously propaganda, though there are covert butt pirates in the Legion, as evidenced by the manwhore in, I think Westside Vegas?
>proceeds to get BTFO by every other faction because pragmatic warfare turns out to be superior to ideological warfare
Now you really went into the fanfiction territory. Legion got BTFO at the dam because Graham was a retard, and the only thing BTFOing them post-dam is the Courier, an entity that BTFOs anyone and anything.

these tourists lately

Attached: 1468442069848.gif (240x287, 277.09K)

But the jews were the ones with the diary fantasy

Attached: Capture.png (638x843, 502.48K)

good morning sirs

Rome was the NCR. Ossified, decadent, squabbling politicians, lots of potential, but weak.

Caesar was a republic citizen who was “exiled” and poised to return with an army.
It was a giant larp. The legion was just his personal army that was going to change the NCR, injecting it with a million militaristic tribals- give some juice back into the system, but keep all the functions of government like bureaucracy intact, but now controlled by an iron fist of the emperor, backed with the blades of his unwavering soldiers

You can’t recreate Rome out of nothing, you build it on the edifice of NCR. You dumbass

Attached: 2D0CE33D-4417-45B5-963D-35658D9F4EB8.jpg (562x750, 99.12K)

Video games

Yeah I mean if there’s no courier, the legion wins handily.
Blow up the rail, assassinate lots of people, terrorize everyone, win lots of small terrorist skirmishes, blow up that irradiated place, assassinate the president, demoralized hanlon, probably win Hoover Dam.
The NCR is outmatched in mojave

YWNBAW

The Mongol hoard allowed the cultures they conquered to continue actually.
They did rape those cultures to death in a literal sense however.

VGH

>"IT'S NOT GAY, IT'S "PURE" LOVE BETWEEN WARRIORS"
>>everyone mocks them for being gay faggots who take it up the ass
But homosexuality is punishable by death in the Legion.

posting in a NCopeR thread

daily reminder CL is the canon winner of hoover dam

Attached: 1648733363189.gif (100x100, 42.05K)

The Legion controlled a pretty large territory filled with people who were nominally free to engage in what ever culture they wanted so long as they paid tribute. We just never got to see it because muh cut content.