Post your TOONS! Final Fantasy XIV only!

Post your TOONS! Final Fantasy XIV only!

Attached: ffxiv-final_(1).gif (354x498, 1M)

Cute troon.

look at her go

faster

you're*

>tranny edition
Fuck off with your tranny threads sage sage sage

once again somebody posting "tranny" is a meme huffing redditor

YWNBAW
Seethe, cope and dilate

haha sis it was so funny the first time it'll be even funnier if you post it again

YOU DID NOT BEAT THE GAME.

Tranny

does my toon pass as a ffxiv character?

Attached: ergaerg.jpg (784x787, 137.66K)

Hey that's literally me!

what skirt is that?

Here's some art of my toon I did myself haha

Attached: A9A9C592-D306-11EC-9B49-16D0333BFE4F.jpg (1024x1024, 92.02K)

A HEEE HEEE

Attached: 0176_michael_jacket.jpg (330x500, 46.12K)

>XIV
Is this the tranny safespace thread? I just got done with a 2 hour dilating session, going to log into XIV now

Why did the jews ruin his life?

To get to the other side

He made a whole song about them jewing him.

nice elezen

they were jealous of all the children he attracted

>still regularly gets anime characters based on himself

What like who?

He was getting way too much power and influence

See

My hands are still shaking as I write this.

Considering my recent luck at NMs I want to kill, I really ought to look into fighting more NMs before this streak runs out. So many things had to go right for today to happen, and I'm still quite amazed everything pulled together so smoothly.

At all started like this: after my Dynamis today, I was feeling a little bit bored, and was talking to Sakurato about how I'd like a Joyeuse. For those two don't know, a Joyeuse is basically the Red Mage's dream sword, or at least one of. Many people place the Joyeuse as being better than the Enhancing Sword, but since I don't actually have an Enhancing Sword, I'd be hard pressed to actually verify that statement. ^^

Anyway, we got talking, and then, completely on a whim, I decided to drag Saku down to the Sea Serpent Grotto and try to pop Charybdis.

The bad news was that Saku had to leave for a birthday party in 45 minutes, but we decided to just try our luck anyway. After all, with just 45 minutes in what I hear is a pretty large window (4 hours or so?) with no knowledge of Charybdis' last ToD (time of death), what were our chances?

Not much, right?

So, you can imagine my surprise when we literally walked in to find this wandering around:

Attached: 2502 Charybdis.0.jpg (640x478, 28.19K)

I don't see it.

The blind guy from bleach, the main villain from kimetsu off the top of my head.

Is Pyro banned yet? I'm starting to think the brigading shit people are throwing around isn't real at all since mass reporting hasn't gotten rid of Pyro, Arthars, and Xenos.

Are they wrong? Were the devs justified in banning Bagel and the others without a harassment campaign behind it? If Any Forums and 5chan NOT the powerhouses of reporting?

I hope to god that faggot gook gets banned. What an obnoxious little twat that guy is.

Attached: 1652470867667.png (285x363, 153.79K)

4chins is just a good boogyman for lazy news articles. I'd wouldn't make mind a bunch of console players accusing him of being an anti colsoleite. Now that would be amusing.

Isn't that the shota molesting Highlander?