Sony enjoyers…… we won

Sony enjoyers…… we won

Attached: C701D35A-E1D9-4A56-9984-3FF50CC5A6F9.jpg (1029x883, 310.68K)

>Western Silent Hill

Miss me with that shit.

>Pozzed Hill
Sure take it.

>Nigger Hills

I'm good.

>Zoomhills 2025.
Hard pass.

>Soya Hill
4 the players

But the japs have released bad silent hills ever since 3 lol.

>Bloober Team Hill
oh fuck no.

What makes you think western troons are going to do any better?

Caramel got absolutely destroyed for years saying this would happen. Apologize to him (or her)

Tranny Hill no thx
Reminder: YWNBAW

silent hill is an outdated ip. its going to suck

snoys will try to oversell as usual
a 6/10 game is 10 if its on sony exclusive

4 was good and every single one since has been by western studios and sucked ass.

>brand new SH game
>its PS5 exclusive and made by guys who make literal walking simulators

Attached: 1624994648315.jpg (2560x1440, 305.69K)

Any Forums will now pretend that silent hill 1-3 sucked even though the first silent hill game is a ps exclusive.

>game that barely sold well when it was multi platform even
>really strong chance of that
ponys are so delusional they collect their own farts and sit in the cloud

because console exclusives made more sense back then when the hardware between systems was actually different, nowadays its cringe and all 3 systems try to jew you with paid online subscriptions

Can't wait until there's 10 threads saying the game is good and is GOTY all years just because it's exclusive to a console.

epic, freaking epic

I thought origins was okay rest are shit though

Attached: 1652433214300 Image (4).jpg (1280x922, 108.72K)

Silent Hill has more brand power now than it did back when it was alive, because part of Kojima rubbed off on it.
My wife.

no one cares unless kojima is involved though
silent hill as a franchise has only fans who gone through the worst shit possible so if they even see a slight red alarm like a brown girl let alone uk slang they will be turned off from the game instantly

>tweeter screencap
>...
>we won
by these powers combined

>>Western Silent Hill
Pic unrelated? This is the Japanese Silent Hill.

>Commiefornia Hill
Fuck off

Reminder that he was pushing the idea of Square Enix being bought by Sony a week ago before both of their annual financial reports put down on that claim. I do think Silent Hill could be a timed exclusive, but not because Jeff Grubb is saying it.

Again, you morons, this is the JAPANESE Silent Hill. It's gonna be hilarious watching the idiot weebs in the Silent Hill fanbase go into meltdowns when they realize that the Silent Hill from Japan is "woke".

trust me bro.