Fire emblem fates was 10 years ago

>fire emblem fates was 10 years ago
classic chads... i kneel

Attached: anqmdq4zzkq81.jpg (596x595, 625.13K)

Fates is still my favorite (all routes, including Rev). Other FEs are one and done but for some reason I always come back to it.

Attached: 1593876186965.jpg (736x1039, 168.18K)

omg... she is so attractive...

Attached: Attractive 19.jpg (819x1024, 197.32K)

Every time i see ryoma i think of this image. btw rev was beyond garbage, birthright at least gets good maps half way through but rev is just shit lol.

Attached: 5fba4lazpw411.png (855x1280, 973.86K)

Like her boobs ngl

Cannolicat3. you're welcome.

Rev maps can be annoying and the character levels are out of sync
Still I enjoy messing around with the different characters and skills plus the core gameplay mechanics remain so it's satisfying

I agree the mechanics being top notch. I can almost understand the hate that kagafags have for fe6 for destroying years of mechanics experimenting and innovations by seeing fates to echoes. I hope they bring back attack stance and stat manipulation in the next FE.

I only remember this game cuz of the psycho bitch that likes peoples screams but becomes lame as hell when you romance her.

theres like 3 of those in this game

No I've seen a ton of 3H threads but I mostly stay out of them because they aren't as comfy. Did the last one get deleted?

have the mods been deleting 3h threads? I just got home

I can only think of Peri, the one with the bubble gum hair. I guess there's Reina or whatever the warrior milf is on Birthright, too.

When you marry hans, he goes from murderhobo to decent husband and great father.

I don't think you can marry him in the base game

Huh weird. They deleted my Camilla thread earlier so maybe one janny hates FE

Corrin's the coolest!!!!

Attached: nohrian corrin.jpg (1569x1500, 185.3K)

Excuse me king, you dropped this
*hands crown and winks* tehe!

Attached: BtlFace.png (1684x1920, 793.74K)

>chad
if you play fire emblem you are not chad, you are child

calm down personafag

>he says on Any Forums

Attached: images-3.jpg (217x232, 7.75K)