And i'm the only who found weird the fact that Min Min was not part of the base roster...

And i'm the only who found weird the fact that Min Min was not part of the base roster? You think that being a new IP along Splatoon would give Nintendo a chance to put it more in the spotlight

Attached: smash-ultimate-min-min-arms-kick.jpg (1600x1600, 400.4K)

I refuse to believe any human being on this Earth actually like ARMS.

Attached: 1643662715331.jpg (763x893, 106.53K)

It's a fun game. I come back to it every now and then and realize again how fun it is.

Min Min was made after Smash Ultimate's base roster was finalized.

Her ass needed extra development time.

Attached: OKAY.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

If you realize, the 1st party for the 2nd Fighter Pass were the characters people were asking for/expected when the game was on its pre release campaign. Pyra/Mithra and MinMin, those year 1 Switch game representatives. Seems like it was a pipeline thing they weren't there on release. The development was too far along to include characters from games that had released just a year earlier. DLC characters are more flexible for that kind of stuff

genuinely think anyone who says they like ARMS is a Nintendo hired psyops agent

>Nitendo, please tell us how more successful ARMS became after shilling min-min in smash brothers!

Attached: 642F9BE3-6A75-476F-8BB2-D7852C63FF29.jpg (259x194, 7.61K)

A lot of DLC should have been in the base roster. All of them. I miss buying finished games. Except Steve, they wasted time adding him in for kids that don't even fucking play video games.

>14 million
She's 100% in next time.

Attached: 1607499915037.gif (1000x1250, 1.94M)

>Smash has 3 or 4 times as much content as any other fighting game ever
>Somehow not a "finished" game because it has dlc
>Most of the dlc are 3rd party characters that wouldn't have gotten in at all if they weren't dlc
Why are you like this?

Lock character. Same with Dark Souls/Elden Ring.
Maybe Roxas since Fagurai made him the most super uber important spirit in sora’s DLC.
Another Fire Fagulem of the week
Maybe rex (just take his model out when he fights with pyra/mythra.
Something sega
Kamiya will never get another character again.

It was alright. Twintelle ass was great.

I guess they wanted to see who would win that arms splatfest thing, that's why she was picked as rep wasn't it?

>Maybe Roxas since Fagurai made him the most super uber important spirit in sora’s DLC.
Nothing KH related is ever coming back to Smash with how seemingly difficult it was to manage to get Sora, that they had to wait all the way from Smash Wii U's ballot until the very last dlc to have him

Director of arms was asked who they wanted.
Sakurai wanted the green ninja guy

Ultimate's launch roster was set in stone in late 2016. In fact I'd theorize that both fighter passes were decided upon by late 2017 with a couple of spots being more ambiguous like
>Whatever is the best choice from the latest FE
>Someone from ARMS
>Rex and Pyra/Mythra if we can pull off the technical hurdle
>Sora if we can get him
We already know Steve was in talks for years. So it stands to reason most of the others were decided upon pretty early. Characters who got more visible support later like Sans and Doomguy got costumes.

>Same with Dark Souls/Elden Ring
Unironically a never ever since Sakurai hates Dark Souls.

Source?

reminder that spring man was robbed

Attached: robbed.jpg (703x1024, 76.17K)

Is her amiibo out?

Yeah but good luck finding it in stores. Sold out everywhere in my area so I had to order online for pick up. I'd imagine she could be rare in the future but that's just my opinion.

Attached: adsfdasfds.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

>pyra/mythra/rex were """""""""too late""""""""" for base roster, or even dlc pass1
>despite being a year1 switch game
>but byleth was fine for dlc1 even as a 2019 release
>because by self admittance he ceaseless begged to get access to all fe3h alphas, betas, etc
sakurai has the WORST fucking taste in the world.
Fuck him.
Still mad akira howard got robbed.

>And i'm the only who found weird the fact that Min Min was not part of the base roster?
No, back when the roster for ultimate wasn’t announced, everyone thought an arms character would’ve obviously appeared. Also you type like a retard.

Why would she get in on the base roster? Smash generally reps stuff that came out on the previous console generation when it comes to launch rosters, the one and only exception to this is Faggot Emblem with its 50000 shill picks that begin development before their games are actually released (Roy, Corrin, Byleth).
Its like asking why Pyra and Mythra weren't also base game, they had to wait and see if anyone even bought the game in the first place.

Just bought it today.

Only went to one best buy but they had like 10 just sitting on a shelf.
Shouldn't be that hard to find.

Nintendo forced shit down his throat when they could/had to (very rare)
They know how successful and profitable it’ll be for smash to shill Dark Souls and force fagurai to add a character. Of course , knowing fagurai, he’ll make it in a spiteful way where the character isn’t fun to play or is cheap.

Thanks for teh info

Hey man it depends on the area I guess. Walmart / Target / Best Buy had all had nothing the last time I checked and I wasn't gonna drive 30+ miles to find her so I just ordered online.

Attached: 73a15277f0f193b53524afe450a70497.gif (630x355, 3.79M)

Fire emblem is sadly the only game that gets special treatment whether it’s in a successful state or not (Roy with melee and byleth with ultimate)

>the only game that gets special treatment
You forgot about the other two roster hogs with reserved slots.

Attached: bloatedseries.png (622x814, 212.88K)

in many ways Sakurai's personal Nomura wank has already aged pretty bad badly

Terry is pure sovl though and is a casual filter, Kazuya only feels boring after like 3 straight auto-turn fighters preceded him