Has science gone too far?

Has science gone too far?

Attached: ocarina.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

soulless

Feels so wrong at 60 fps

>world's first movie game running in cinematic 60fps
makes me all teary eyed

Wow that looks good. Does it break a lot of things gameplay-wise?

wow it looks like a video game

>seeing it in 60fps instantly made me realize i dont want to play it in 60fps
welp.... this is not what i was expecting

Cool I'll play it.

Hopefully MM doesn't take too long

I will now play your game

If you enjoy this knowing full well this was built for an old hardware yet pushed for 60fps, actually get help.

This feels wrong.
I don't even know why, it just does.

Just retards being retards... just because

WHY IS THE GAME PLAYING IN FAST FORWARD!

Friendly reminder that your BRAIN is interpolating the states between (30 fps) frames based on visual stimuli that it isn't actually equipped to process. You are not seeing 60 fps -- you are seeing an illusion of it, and you are so hell bent on believing that it is somehow better that you convince yourself that the half frame ghost images you insert between properly experienced frames carry actual meaning.

This. Just uncanny. Cursed even.

Nice, the game is finally playable.

OoT ran at a locked 20 fps though, which is less than usual 24 fps a movie runs at. It was more comparable to an old stop motion video.

Looks fine. If it were like that from the start, nobody would want 20 FPS. It's just uncanny because it contrasts with memories of the game.

Not only is 20FPS superior due to its more cinematic nature, the game, it's combat, it's animations were all designed with the original N64 hardware resolution and frame rate in mind. You're not getting the true soulful experience unless you're playing on an N64 connected to a Siony BVM

It's not real 60fps, they went for interpolation. The internal game logic still runs at 20fps.

So is it finally out at 60 FPS? Does it work well with Xbox One controller? Any bugs? Does 16:9 work well or is there shit cut off and stuff?

Where to get it from?

Attached: 1649032369933.png (618x768, 762.4K)