This nigga lookin' ZESTY, this nigga lookin' MOIST, he's got sugar in his tank, he's light on his feet...

This nigga lookin' ZESTY, this nigga lookin' MOIST, he's got sugar in his tank, he's light on his feet, he's a lil bit fruity, he plays for the other team, he dances at the other end of the ballroom, this nigga theatrical, this nigga good with colors, this nigga gonna coordinate yo curtains wit you cushions and that shit gonna look good! This nigga lifts shirts, this nigga on the down low, this nigga be a toilet trader, this nigga gardens uphill, this nigga packs fudge, he's a friend of Dorothy, he feels the love that dare not speak its name, he loves to dance, he's of the Uranian brotherhood, this nigga indulges in the French vice, this nigga has an antipathic sexual instinct, this nigga fluent in Polari, he's a refugee from Sodom, he's on the wrong bus, he bats for the other team, he's temperamental, this nigga be a man’s man, this nigga close to his mother, this nigga aint someone you want to turn your back on, this nigga went to art school, be careful with your soap around this man, this nigga intends to adopt, he’s a reverse engineer, he’s a rear admiral, this nigga eschews the front door, this nigga’s dog fits in a purse, this nigga smells good, you can trust this nigga with your sister, this nigga name Jeremy. What I’m trying to say is he's 'one of them'...if you catch my drift.

Attached: lowtierqueer.jpg (183x275, 5.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz3gTpLrqZo
youtube.com/watch?v=dSfASV74f1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't sorry

LTG has gotten boring and somewhat tapped the normalfag audience with the KYS meme. He is no longer Any Forums culture thus i advice you to leave.

MENTALLY UNTOUCHABLE

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

LOW

Attached: LOW.jpg (800x450, 29.37K)

TIER

Attached: TIER.jpg (313x161, 5.43K)

Comedy sector, going by this thread

GOD

Attached: GOD.jpg (640x335, 11.35K)

GET BANNED YOU BITCH ASS NIGGAS

i don't get it

Pimps and dealers
Any country in the world you will find these outstanding citizens standing out

SALAD DODGIN'

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz3gTpLrqZo

How is this tyrone an incel?

White women simulator

says mean things about cosplay

White women, the music latinos listen to, prison demographics.

nice autocombo mandingo
GTAB

Attached: 1650614363310.gif (640x640, 3.37M)

…whatchu say bout pissing in bottles nigga?

Attached: 8F4FF51B-9784-4B06-8765-FCC35AD0D482.jpg (960x960, 116.33K)

They would have to lay off at least 2/3rds of the people who work at welfare offices.

why doesn't this get 404d by Jannies what the actual fuck nigger this has nothing to do with video games. repeat after me
MODS ARE INCOMPETENT
MODS ARE INCOMPETENT
MODS ARE INCOMPETENT
MODS ARE INCOMPETENT

Nigga be Cappin sussy frfr

Attached: FEpbZanXIAYKZk2.jpg (827x820, 147.96K)

>mommy i saw a thread i didn't like and the adults didn't delete it in time this is the worst day ever
rulefags go back

get that gem crushed kookily ass nigga.. mods take care of this bitch

no, they delete my ON-TOPIC thread but keep ones like this up. I don't have anything against this thread but you get the point.
MODS ARE INCOMPETENT
MODS ARE INCOMPETENT
MODS ARE INCOMPETENT
MODS ARE INCOMPETENT

Attached: qutleh9ajkz41.jpg (1743x980, 153.4K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=dSfASV74f1A

>they delete my ON-TOPIC thread
Keep crying that your 0 reply boring thread got deleted GTAB

shut the fuck up nigger

Attached: 9238120391.gif (500x375, 643.7K)

some white women, prisons and liquor stores would skyrocket in profit

I guess you mean they would plummet

Attached: 231423561412.gif (220x193, 104.87K)

Private prisons