The most important topic is how to make a game good

The most important topic is how to make a game good.

Attached: e6Z0RXHqN626cW8wiZiXhKkJviCXzHhY3SMLvfeb[1].jpg (1920x1298, 473.31K)

that game doesn't look good

Gameplay.

>multiplayer
Automatically disqualified from ever being good

No.

Multiplayer is where the most excitement and fun is.

nope wrong

>[Not an argument].
The most skillful gameplay is multiplayer. That's risks:rewards.

I regret ever playing most multiplayer games. Far too many things go wrong, balancing, matchmaking, abuse, scandalous crap, time consuming etc. Plus fuck humanity in general.

Anything gameplay that's a people problem is actually a game design issue.

Attached: 12313513523425.jpg (1280x720, 63.24K)

This
The only thing remotely exciting about videogames anymore is asserting my worthless skill over another player over and over again.

I should have listened to this board.

Attached: gigachad showing another gigachad a mirror refelction reply.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Found the guy who always loses if he can't cheat lol

God quitting League, and multiplayer try hard competitive games was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. Fuck League of Legends. Watching girls I knew who wanted to get into it because of Arcane was hysterical they hate their lives even more

I love playing leagues
Difference is probably that I'm good at it and don't try to copy pro players

It’s just to addicting for some, for better or worse. Its a bipolar game with hundreds moments of dopamine activation or denial. It’s disturbing

Every fast paced competitive game will attract crazies in need of their adrenaline fix among normal people, same with sports and dangerous jobs
Nothing can be done about that, those people would be addicted to something more dangerous than a video game if they didn't play league

>those people would be addicted to something more dangerous than a video game if they didn't play league
Yeah you know what that’s a good point. As for league to each their own but I just had to stop after 10+ years, s10 was a good time.

Don't know if you're aware but they're preparing a patch that will make literally everyone tankier to combat the damage creep they've introduced over the years and make it more like old league but with the improvements we got over time, might want to give it a try after the patch, I'm personally excited after playing less and less due to the oneshot meta

Attached: druid_by_shuzong-d2u0ogw[2].jpg (1024x640, 83.22K)