Blizzard thinks being a woman is harder than only having one eye

>Blizzard thinks being a woman is harder than only having one eye

Attached: file.png (407x701, 97.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

activisionblizzard.com/newsroom/2022/05/king-diversity-space-tool
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LMAO SO BLACKS ARE CONSIDERED THE MAXIMUM POINT ALONGSIDE POVERTY AND OBESITY HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: b10.png (640x480, 1.18M)

what am I looking at here?

Where can we mess with this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: file.png (1080x1129, 816.79K)

How do i fill this out

This is unhealthy. I refuse to believe that everyone in charge was okay with this, it's just peer pressure.

Lmao what the fuck

Attached: 1652477413703.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

SO HERE I AM

It's just Jews playing, let them have their laugh while revealing their nature

>made a fucking point-based stat system for race, sex, mental capacity and fucking attractiveness
this is genuinely the most racist AND sexist fucking thing i've ever seen a company just straight-up admit to. like they outed the sex pests and left the folks whipping out the calipers to measure cranium sizes. I hope microsoft just fucking axes the entirety of the staff left the whole company is just fucked

What's even the point of this?
Who's this information for?
>to rate character's diversity
for what? are they going to be making characters based on this with like a minimum score required?
That's fucked kek

activisionblizzard.com/newsroom/2022/05/king-diversity-space-tool

Where can I download the tool? Seems like it would be a fun time waster to play with.

In this self-fellating article they say this shit took literal years to develop. Fucking how. I'm pretty shit tier, but I've seen nothing so far that would suggest this tool should have taken anymore than a week to make.

Now all of their characters can be obese black transgender pansexual women for 10/10 diversity across the board

They need to be crippled too user. Sorry, I mean physically divergent.

if you're looking to make characters that the player can identify with, why not let the player make their own character?
that solves the problem
the problem is solved with that
the problem is gone
there isn't a problem

high IQ

Attached: 1652149407634.png (750x800, 378.2K)

>being egyptian or arabic is harder than being a woman which is harder than having one eye

Attached: 1652056916692.png (164x160, 1.73K)

This is some three-fifths compromise shit. What the fuck.