What sort of crack is Square smoking?

What sort of crack is Square smoking?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-13 150314.png (2466x1671, 345.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2021/12/yuji-naka-killed-dreamcasts-star-fox-says-former-sega-producer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Naka came to visit with his team to tour our studio [and] look at our tools and engine; we had a lot of proprietary [and] really phenomenal tech – I would say still to this day, [we had] some stuff that I haven't seen replicated quite at the level we had. [Naka] didn't realize that the people on my team, a lot of them spoke fluent Japanese, including my lead engineer. [Naka] started speaking in Japanese assuming that no one would understand; [he] started talking about what parts of our tech they were going take for Sonic and then basically said as soon as they ship, fire everyone but one of the engineers who knows their system and roll him onto our team for Sonic – and my team heard all that, so you can imagine how they felt. Naka was pretty powerful at Sega at that time.

>So I had a group of five engineers that now knew what was potentially happening to their baby. They were, outside of [NFL2K and NBA2K studio] Visual Concepts, the only people in North America working on a 128-bit gaming console, [so it was] pretty easy to go get another job – so they did. I had to go to Bernie [and tell him] I just lost my five lead engineers and I've got a proprietary engine; even if I hire, I've got healthy burn rate... we were expensive title for that time... it was a lot of money [and] it was impossible to justify. It would have taken me two months to hire, another two months to ramp up... so [I've got] four months of burn rate where pretty much nothing's happening.
nintendolife.com/news/2021/12/yuji-naka-killed-dreamcasts-star-fox-says-former-sega-producer

Attached: Yuji_naka.jpg (360x360, 18.11K)

Seems like a high grade of Pre-Lawsuit Copium.
>What, Noooo. We didn't release a half finished trash pile, It's a great game. We gave it all the time it needed and totally didn't fuck with development. That sounds believable, right?

Naka is so going to lose his lawsuit but SE are still stupid for hiring the hack in the first place

Naka admitted Nintendo ignored him in their parking lot lmao
How do the nips feel about this whole thing

>fire everyone but one of the engineers
faggot jap

>[Naka] started speaking in Japanese assuming that no one would understand; [he] started talking about what parts of our tech they were going take for Sonic and then basically said as soon as they ship, fire everyone but one of the engineers who knows their system and roll him onto our team for Sonic – and my team heard all that, so you can imagine how they felt.

Attached: cell2.gif (500x281, 497.98K)

It is bad game kino. They are men of taste.

unironically this. It’s so shit I recommend everybody play it at least once

>[Naka] started speaking in Japanese assuming that no one would understand; [he] started talking about what parts of our tech they were going take for Sonic and then basically said as soon as they ship, fire everyone but one of the engineers who knows their system and roll him onto our team for Sonic – and my team heard all that, so you can imagine how they felt
Why the fuck would be do this

Nintendo hiring process is quite tough and even big names like kojimbo and taro got filtered.

Unless they have legit interest on partnership they don't give a fuck nor going hire a lone director when staff is more valuable.

Attached: 1650520319895.png (330x446, 292.31K)

This is the same man who refused to help Sonic X-treme and actively sabotaged it's development. Ego.

Someone is trying to destroy Square from within

Nice deflection. It seems Naka was very much right in his assessment of Square.

it's like the story about the jews that tried to pull one over on gene simmons
people are cocky faggots when they assume you can't understand them

And yet they still keep Nomoolah around despite all his recent games flopping.

Qrd?

it's all falling apart

>dude says they sabotaged me and didn‘t believe in it
>dude wants to sue them
>company says we stay with confidence behind the game
Guess nigga

Naka is such a fucking faggot, and he always was. Everything at Sonic Team was done despite his involvement.
Balan is a game any game designer should play to see how not to do things.

Balan Wonderland

Attached: 1317959058874.png (512x384, 195.13K)