Which Nintendo announcement would make you the most excited Any Forums?

Attached: 9xDXime - Imgur.png (878x468, 79.04K)

>Nintendo is shutting down

Astral Chain 2

Any that actually has the same effort put in it as the Switch games in 2017. This system got fucking nothing of value for almost 6 years

panel de pon with animated cutscenes and full voice acting

Fatal Frame & Astral Chain

Aonuma doesn‘t direct zelda games anymore. Since SS it‘s the guy who did minish cap. Koizumi is now the producer of mario and even the boss of aonuma

Nintendo vs. Capcom

Reimu in Smash

Attached: 1638072832276.png (1161x1404, 1.33M)

I don't care about any of those games. So, free online and virtual console.

>Super Mario Bros 4 announced
So Super Mario World?

Patrician.

Honestly the most exciting announcement would be Nintendo announcing a total failure of a followup to the Switch. When a Nintendo console fails they go back to the hardcore and start releasing more games for actual Nintendo fans and not the 60 million families who bought the Switch for Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

FF6 assuming it has no censorship

I would have to think this is much more appealing than any singular game.

Unless Golden Sun came back, and they made a game the actual length of 1+2 combined. With multiple new types of Synergy. Maybe a new element or two.

Fpbp

Unironically this.

Attached: 1630765664935.png (834x733, 203.4K)

I just want new shit. I'm sick of series being regurgitated over and over long past their prime, some for over 2 fucking decades, just because its a recognizable brand. The biggest Nintendo announcement that would make me excited is Nintendo shutting its doors because they're nothing but stagnate rehash where its fanbase is nothing but retards subscribed to the brand for their entire life because they played one of the games as a child so do nothing but constantly scream for more sequels of the same shit over and over and refuse to play anything that doesn't have nintendo stamped on it, where ripping off fucking Ubisoft games of all things made them cum in their pants calling it the best game ever because it slightly stimulated their brain by being different from the decades old formula.

Xenogears and Xenosaga. Next would be MML3.

Of this list? DK platformer. I don't really care about most of the list aside from that and KI. Would still prefer a new DK game though since KI is the type of game I play once and never touch again while I'ved played through Returns and TF 3+ times each. Hopefully it's actually good though because I would be disappointed with DK64 2.0.

What I REALLY want though is Super Mario Odyssey 2. The first game is my favorite Switch game and I feel like capturing adds a ton of new things they could do with another game. Hopefully it would have more challenging areas like Dark Side levels worked into the rest of the areas though.

Objective tier list
>God Tier
1. Fatal Frame VI (without censorship)
2. SMT II remake with Nocturne’s engine
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X2
4. New Famicom Detective Club with visuals & story by Junji Ito
5. Sin & Punishment 3
>Based tier
Astral Chain II
Xenogears Remake
F-Zero X remake
The Mysterious Murasame Castle remake by Koei Tecmo
Free online / virtual console
The Last Story 2
Pandora’s Tower sequel
Xenosaga Continuation
Reboot of the cancelled Wii horror game Sadness
>Meh tier
Anything else

MML3 is the only thing I even remotely care about on there.

Absolutely based.

Holy based