Why do devs continue to do this? is it on purpose? is it because the technology is bad? why?

why do devs continue to do this? is it on purpose? is it because the technology is bad? why?

Attached: downgrade.png (3200x3500, 3.7M)

Because they have an agenda.
There was a Horizon dev that specifically mentioned making the MC uglier on purpose.

Cus realism.
Western gaymers get massive boners from it. Its why they don't like gachas

Attached: 1652466684887.jpg (623x938, 305.68K)

the gamefaqs post has no source

it's to avoid giving creepy incels any gratification

Attached: FSoxojgWYAApiOm.jpg (1080x1098, 201.09K)

Attached: 1580424285442.png (1335x1094, 1.03M)

Her skintone is completely different ingame
Isn't that the kinda thing twitter types get super pissed about?

women are a meme

How can one "man" be such a gigantic faggot

She's darker in game than she is irl.
They only get mad when skin is lightened. They fetishise dark skin and hate light skin.

What's wrong with it exactly?

Attached: 1652467183272.jpg (1068x7089, 3.65M)

If you don't like it, make your own video game.
You guys always bitch about how easy it is to do anyway.

He’s more than likely trying to hide some extremely damning degenerate shit.

>completely flat, badly lit, and extremely close up 3d modeled face
>surprised it looks bad next to a bunch of well lit, properly spaced pictures with depth of a real person

ok

dilate

>NOOOO BUT THEY HAVE TO HIRE FANS CUZ WE ARE CONSUMERS SO WE ARE LITERALLY THEIR BOSS
>THEY HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME SPECIFICALLY AND PRODUCE MY FANFICTION/FANGAME IN THE WAY I WANT TO SEE IT
>MY PREFERENCES ARE OBJECTIVELY RIGHT
christ, you all are entitled faggots.

Pretty easily. This is every male leftist in America.

>U HAVE TO HIRE FANS
>I PLAYED THE GAME ONCE SO IT MAKES ME AN EXPERT, IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW BASIC SHIT WORKS
>LET ME MAKE GAME CUZ I GOT 100 CONSOOOOM POINTS
i'd love to see the "hire fans" crowd make a video game that gets shredded by reviewers, just to watch them all upload 90min video essays with them sobbing and screaming about why everyone that doesnt like their product is stupid

>If you don't like it, make your own video game.
We have those already. Silent Hill 1, 2, and 3.

worked for sonic

Breed

Having attractive women in your game will cause ugly women and troons to kill themselves or something.

>i made autism-bait for children
ok

but that game flopped

>i want my games to look as realistic and be as immersive as possible
>wait what do you mean youre not making every female character caked in impossible makeup with huge titties and a donkey dick? this is bullshit, i'm so mad
>no but the women in the cartoons on the video game box art from the 80s shows them looking like that so it must be real right?

Do what?

What the fuck are you talking about??? Use your fucking words. I'm not going to be dumb enough to argue against a ghost opinion just because you posted a vague picture you retard.

Attached: what.png (834x692, 423.06K)

boy, there sure are a lot of trannies samefagging in this thread...

The issue is not the girl, is the bland, repetitive, shitty "in your face" art direction.
This render could be used in any domestic violence campaign, teenage addiction hotline or crappy teen tv drama, its just interchangeable, zero charisma and uniqueness.

...and for fuck sake don't use the in-game model for close ups on promos, it always looks garbage.

American leftoids are spiteful, hateful, mutants that believe in recreationally aborting children and worshipping niggers.

Well the lombax is cute at least