You may not like it, but this is what peak vidya character design looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak vidya character design looks like

Attached: FSputaLX0AEwfbX.jpg (2048x727, 174.98K)

Attached: FSputlRWYAMGyNv.jpg (2048x655, 164.5K)

let this be a cautionary tale to all creatives
if you make one thing that blows the fuck up
dont let it go to your head
you're not jesus
you still have to try
otherwise you get this

wtf is this

/mlp/ will mod ponies into this within 2 hours of release, mark my words.

Are you one of these troons who disliked Nidhogg 2?

unironically I would prefer seeing ponies to whatever the fuck that disgusting shit is

the default (and basically only) playable character in 'garry's mod' garry's new game, s&box. you can mod in other models, but he is actively trying to stop it and basically wants u to just dress up these characters instead.

Unironically makes me want to vomit, all they had to do was just make HD Half Life characters, that's it. What the fuck is this souless corporate calarts shit?

Awwww little baby's safespacve has been violated
go to tranny

average white man

believe me i'm not a troon, but i hadn't even heard of the nidhogg controversey until you just talked about it
on that topic, i can see why people would shit themselves over the change between 1 and 2, but i like 2 better personally
anyway i don't like this playermodel in s&box because its globohomo as fuck

alright garry lmao

grubhub

Looks like an NFT artist's latest project, holy shit.

Who stole his chin?

Kill yourself faggot who has no argument, no one wants NuCorporate art style devoid of soul and character.
It's an admittance of failure he's basically saying "My work can't stand on it's own merit!" because he knows people will just mod this abominations out.

i know, it looks so fucking bad, but garry's stubborn as a mule and assrapes anyone who lets him know that these models suck

as a 3d artist myself its not even that hard to make an appealing 3d person, theres so many ways to go about it, he just intentionally chose something corporate and lifeless, there would be models on a technical level far easier to make than what he's made and yet he still chooses this

YWBAW

k

Will Sandbox have custom playermodels or will it just be hotdog people?

Attached: hotdog.jpg (1300x1342, 170.48K)

>If you don't want to consume my souless, talentless, corporate blob models that unironically look like grub hub crossed with minions aesthetic you're a covenient stereotype.
No (you's) for you falseflagging faggot, kill yourself.

Judging by this user , hotdog people are here to stay. Hope you like Bob's Burgers OCs.

Welp, the game will be dead within a month.