We lost Shazam Bros

Oh noe...this isn't fair...

Attached: 443236b3_o.png (502x621, 273.28K)

When has someone been this blown the fuck out before? The MHW guy?

Attached: actually it wont sell like crazy.png (647x608, 743.25K)

>Tfw Horizon and Cyberpunk were super proud of selling 18 million copies in more than a year and Elder nigg is beating that in a year

Attached: simpsons-laugh.gif (498x382, 349.66K)

Attached: 145346345642.jpg (220x260, 14.42K)

I dunno why shazamtards thought they would get one over on anything Fromsoft related with Miyazaki at the helm. It just wasn't plausible in the first place considering people are not tired of the Souls formula whatsoever.

Given how Elden Ring is one of the worst games released in years, not at all.

RIP Fromsoft, their quality is about to tank for the normalfag audience

also, SWITCH WILL BE THE END OF NINTENDO!

"B-But our diverse WW2 COD will sell a lot, surely the pozzed story, characters and multiplayer won't affect sales!!"

Cope, Elden Ring outsold 6 months of COD sales in less than 2 months, let that sink in. Surely Larry Fink and BlackRock will never grow tired of funding these pozzed games, right?

Good. Fuck the west.

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220513140913.png (324x466, 265.41K)

You niggers said this about DS3 and Sekiro

Horizon sold that in 4 years, with 15 bundles and discounts to $10 helping it.

you will never be Japanese

And they were fucking right. Elden Ring is normalfag garbage.

Why bad games sell too much?

go back on your copium

What shocks me the most on Any Forums is how little actual video game discussion there is on this awful board. You have daily twitter screencaps threads, angry virgins shitting on games and that's it. No actual exchanges about the material and experiences seen in the games.
For example I was amazed when finding Leyndell and wanted to talk a lot with anons about it. But it's not happening on this piece of shit board full of retarded contrarian nigggers, so I had to go to fucking reddit just to see people talking about Leyndell capital.
What a fucking disgrace.

And they were right? There's quite a quality dip from DS3 to ER

What do you think the best game released in the past 5 years is?

Most importantly I'll never be a fat, greasy, retarded amerimutt.

I'm not a weeb, I just hate Americans developers.

This is a contrarian place. If something is popular then it's bad

Lmao the cope.
The giga dungeons are solid enough to shit all over DS3 and the ashes of war are a genius move.

Sekiro wasn't popular and therefore it's good

This is what real diversity looks like

Attached: 1651425788218m.jpg (977x1024, 110.71K)

Marketing is more important than quality. This game was marketed as "le hardcore open world prepare to die game written by le GoT guy" and normalfags ate it up

most people like ER more I think, comparing similar bosses Yhorm to Rykard is pretty symbolic of the dramatic increase in quality in terms of gameplay and creativity

HOLLLYYY FUCKKINNNG BAAAAAAASED
ELDEN BROS WE WON

Attached: ranni186.jpg (1426x2039, 1.24M)

They got cocky after cyberpunk release.

I personally think its a great game, it also helps that there isn't anything worth a shit to compete with it. People obviously do not care about Horizon or that borderlands game.
We had comfy ER threads but most are lore threads now, or weaponfu threads. But yeah it's annoying.

Who's the cutie?
I'm sure she's single after the humiliation of her ex-husband

I wonder if this guy killed himself

Don't even know why they tried. Cyberpunk had red flags left and right leading up to release, but there was next to no info for ER until the network test came out

I wonder how larry fink feels knowing ER made so much without a single cent from him

>there will now be an outpouring of open-world garbage despite the open-world aspect made elden ring worse than it would be otherwise
can't wait

dream daddy

Sekiro

That already happened with BOTW

Westerndevs lack the talent to pull off anything like ER so you really have nothing to worry about.