Tanimura-sama... I kneel

Tanimura-sama... I kneel...

Attached: 1636487776384.png (579x727, 309.31K)

He should get to make another game, either prove his chops or that he’s a hack.

He's the reason Souls games have gotten worse.

You know all the shit parts in Elden Ring like the throwaway side dungeons e.g. mines and catacombs or the same boss copy pasted 5 times? It's this fucking guy's fault.

>Zullie the tranny
leave

But all that stuff was in Bloodborne which I don't think he had anything to do with.

In the future I won't touch games this dude has worked on. What a fucking hack.

Elden ring is good in spite of the dark souls 2 influence, not because of it.

Zullie is a thousand times more relevant than pathetic sorts such as you. Trannie or not, we’ve gotten so much stuff to discuss about thanks to them. Whatever have you done for this site or its community?, seems to me like it’s you who doesn’t belong.

>Zullie the tranny
begone

You mean the chalice dungeons shit, famously from a game he was not involved with?

>Zullie is a thousand times more relevant than pathetic sorts such as you. Trannie or not, we’ve gotten so much stuff to discuss about thanks to them. Whatever have you done for this site or its community?, seems to me like it’s you who doesn’t belong

Attached: mental-illness-sign-language.gif (220x220, 489.62K)

You fight Asylum Demon three times. You fight capra and taurus demons dozens of times. You fight guardian ape twice+there's two of them. You fight samurai guy a dozen times in Sekiro.

funny how elden ring suddenly has bad parts once you knew it got influenced by DS2

Hate this cunt.
Simple as.

almost my whole playthrough i kept thinking "this feels like dark souls 2", was weird seeing people fellate it

i like both games despite the flaws

It feels nothing like Dark Souls 2. It has Dark Souls 3 enemies copy pasted into the game.

>It feels nothing like Dark Souls 2.
lol

hes not wrong. it is literally a reskinned ds3.

its design philosophy is straight DS2

>no adp
>no retarded hitbox
>no shit level design
>enemies and bosses aren't slow chess pieces
also delayed attacks/roll spamming punishment existed since ds1.
Fromsoft has never made another b team/non myazaki game since ds2, it was a fuck up internally as well.

Attached: hit.gif (300x169, 946.57K)

Troolie the witch
Go back

Attached: 1631192848988.png (285x208, 61.07K)

No it isn't. It plays nothing like it. The enemies and bosses are a continuation of DS3. It's design philosophy is that of a DS3 mod.

games directed or co-directed by Tanimura
>DS2
>DS3
>ER

games with no tanimura influence
>DeS
>DS1
>Bloodborne
>Sekiro

lol, the enemy placement and general cheap feeling of a lot of the areas as well as all the reused shit and previous enemies being grouped into double boss fights to pad the game is straight DS2

"muh enemy placement" and "general cheap feeling" sounds like filtered cope. Reused shit is a challice dungeon staple and you fight the same bosses in Sekiro over half a dozen times.

but he ruined soulsgames

Tranny the Wit - ACK