You got your wish, user. More Silent Hill!

You got your wish, user. More Silent Hill!
If you're unhappy I can revert all of this, but only if you post "im sorry for all my foolishness" In this thread

Attached: 1652429003227.jpg (1242x1265, 872.44K)

keep to at least 2 threads minimum retard. you have eyes, use the catalog instead of sperging out like an uncontrollable autist

it's easy to blame bloober for this but they're a clearly shitty studio, so if it is them why did konami give it to them?

Reminder that she's a brazillian IRL

Attached: FSpq9uMXEAEDpj2.jpg (1130x745, 115.08K)

great

I can finally rest easy knowing my genes are not needed

name a bigger monkey paw moment in gaming

MINGER

Attached: MINGER.png (1060x660, 658.45K)

>Actress is actually cute
>Character looks disgusting
Why does this keep happening?

They wouldnt be looking at the actual quality of the games themselves, I don't think they'd be able to discern stuff like that anyway. Instead they look at their reputation, they're known for making psychological horror games, they've worked with Akira Yamaoka, stuff like that.

she looks way better here, why does this keep happening?

I always wonder about this. Is it makeup? why do mocapped dudes always look 1 to 1 with their models while women always seem off when comparing their pictures?

>Actress is cute IRL
>Character has the word nigger written on her
I don't think user would call her a nigger unironically.

>they're known for making psychological horror games
are they? does anyone actually see their games as horror? the general reaction to their shit blair witch and that other recent shitty game was "I thought it'd have been a horror"

You don’t realize where you are do you. This place is filled to the brim with unbridled full spectrum tism.

makeup, lightning, graphics and bad angles

>Is it makeup
YES

WOMEN ARE LITERALLY LYING TO YOU

>2 threads minimum retard
I think you meant “maximum,” retard.

fuck, I was retarded all along

Attached: 1571692053272.jpg (615x767, 62.32K)

she looks half latina half japanese in the pics i've seen of her, but in the game she just looks like a spic, did they make her browner?

you know that latin americans are hapas right?

>face label says nigger
>is a fucking brazilian in reality
What the hell

What did you expect them to do? Make a AAA game for a flopped horror franchise with a tiny audience?

how would a silent hill in brazil be like?

to be honest man, i don't think anything alive would touch your dick anyway

Attached: HXfj7ej.jpg (227x222, 8.16K)

Standards of beauty need to be changed to prepare people for the horrifically ugly muttified future.