What are the most horrifying bad ends in vidya history?

What are the most horrifying bad ends in vidya history?

Attached: 1617870231193.jpg (600x448, 23.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkn_JSvg-Co
youtube.com/watch?v=wxAvA8XN9No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the one where the protag from haunting grounds gets raped and impregnated by the villain

hot

I wouldn't call it incredibly horrifying but my first ending in 999 was the axe ending and it really caught me off guard.

Fpbp as always. The entire game is one bad ending

RUMBLING
RUMBLING
ITS COMING

I think in Disgaea 2 if you kill 100 of your own allies (you have to go out of your way to do that so its well deserved) Adell murders Rozalin then gets possessed and eats his own little brother and little sister alive while they beg him to stop. In the japanese version however (its censored in the US version) you can hear Adell biting through bone and flesh while the screen is entirely black.

I hope they make a new ending
are at least make an alternate one where Eren wins and gets to live the rest of his life in peace

the witch's house

some of the ones from fate stay night are pretty horrifying, like any of the ones with illya when she still hates shirou

youtube.com/watch?v=dkn_JSvg-Co

bump

I literally had nightmares about this one

Attached: 1640961896422.png (894x503, 800.1K)

leaving your computer and reflecting on reality you've been sentenced to live in

Mine was the sub ending
Very fun

This but the implied incest also made me horny

Attached: 9DbbJB1xUhV.png (378x371, 171.58K)

The Nazis losing World Wa-
>Vidya
Oh, I'd say the true ending for Dark Wood is pretty bad.

Dramatical Murder Ren route bad ending 2.

Dead Space 3?

youtube.com/watch?v=wxAvA8XN9No
Most of 3's music may have been garbage but this one particular song nailed the feeling. Not the most horrifying by any stretch, but it did leave an impression on me.