What are actual 10/10 games?

I tried thinking of games that have no flaws, or only flaws are nitpicks, and there’s only a few, pic related.

Attached: B5E55EF3-D280-415A-BAF4-815929A9E8E4.jpg (395x640, 107.89K)

X is better.

Maybe, but it has flaws (worse story, and padding between missions.

OMG... she is soooo attractive...

Attached: Attractive 11.jpg (1536x2048, 377.39K)

I'll never understand Xenoblade fanboys. I really tried to like the game, but after 20 hours (yes, I know, I was still on the tutorial) there were so many glaring flaws that I dropped it and haven't had the fortitude to give it another chance. Xenoblade 2 took me about 4 hours before I'd had enough.

>DEmaster

>can't change controlled character during fight
lmao you xenofags are so obnoxious, worse than ass cancer

Extremely based.

Xenoblade 2. I fell in love with my wife Mythra even though I never played it

Attached: cd4a2b968c45c95227c42106f79e8f11.jpeg.jpg (3111x3891, 3.08M)

X is an 11/10

Not 10/10 (annoying map design, filler side quests, and bad comic relief)

Their just dumb and weird.

Should I get this on switch? I’ve only really played turn based JRPGs. How is the combat? I heard the main character is shitty.

I love XC1 but the entire Mechonis section of the game is a slog and the accuracy penalty if you're underleveled is retarded. Being completely unable to hit enemies if you're like 6 levels under them unless your gear is decked out in accuracy/hit rate gems is retarded.

I can't wait until X gets ported and people turn on it. It got shit on a lot at release and has only recently become this uncontested masterpiece in people's eyes.

I also played about 20 hours of this game and fucking hated it. What made it enjoyable for you? For me the characters were trite and the world felt empty. The story was ok.

People who complained about X at the time had different expectations since it had the name Xenoblade. They wanted a story-focused game with British voices that was tied to the original. 2 ended up being that, but these people still weren't satisfied because now it was "too anime". The people who started with the first Xenoblade want more of the same when each game has its own flavor, particularly X where the game is about your own agency in the world. If you're the kind of person who is only motivated by seeing what happens next in a big narrative and doesn't care too much about optional exploring and charting a world yourself, you're not going to get much out of X.

The world feels very connected and so do the systems. Everything feels like it has a purpose to it as it’ll come back to benefit something else in some way.

are you going to post this in every Xenoblade thread?

On the one hand I can completely understand their sentiments but then again I thought back then xenoblade series would take the final fantasy approach with each installment not actually connected to each other continuity wise but separate worlds with recurring elements.

First day?