My MMO addiction has broken me to the point where im actually considering making a single player wow server

My MMO addiction has broken me to the point where im actually considering making a single player wow server

Attached: ho4kxe.png (1076x224, 240.38K)

That is actually the future. An MMO world filled with next gen AI that don't ruin the game like real world autistic minmaxers do.

so a single player open world {insert your favorite gameplay design genre here} game. not a mmo. you retards.

Attached: next gen open world.jpg (1920x1080, 592.71K)

I've heard a lot of user's talk about them doing this over the years. I've thought about doing it myself since I've never played WoW.

>enjoy playing MMORPGs
>kind of dislike the idea of interacting with anyone, making the "MMO" part completely useless
>b-but playing an RPG that isn't an MMO just isn't the same
what's the explanation for this? is there even a singleplayer game out there that apes the MMO feel decently enough?

DO IT FAGGOT, USE CLASSIC WOW WHERE BOTS ARE BETTER THAN WOTLK.

How do you do any dungeons or raids though

Yo I followed that guys tutorial it works great no virus. I have gm commands and like to make myself the fel reaver, or a random boss and go wipe towns. I’m doing all the shit I wish I could have as a kid. I did adjust xp gold and drop rates like that you tuber suggests for single player.

>MMO without other players
What is the fucking point?! Catering to solotards was what killed MMOs in the first place. Go fuck yourselves.

You solo them. On my server I gave my character 3 taken points per level so I can make a really good class that can solo.

Also with gm commands, I can give myself any AI spell. In tough dungeons I just summon adds. Like a fire elemental my level, or I steal healing spells from priests at a mage, ect. You make it your own game in single player and set your own limitations. I still die soloing dungeons but I find on my single player server I do okay sense I have good gear and lots of gold.

Talent*

Why not just place a game like Xenoblade that's basically a single player MMO, but is actually tailor made to be one

I can do whatever the fuck I want, faggot. Suck my dick and choke on it.

xenoblade

Have you considered playing single player games?

Soulless next to classic wow zones. Adjust the xp and drop rate and wow becomes one of the best single player rpgs ever made.

Attached: 723C7FE5-D3AB-48C0-87E1-03390FD18B1A.jpg (1920x1200, 541.13K)

okay so you're just a completely mindbroken nostalgiafag, got it

Questing in WoW is awful though. Why the fuck would you want to do that when you don't even have dungeons or any sort of multiplayer content to work towards?

>you don't even have dungeons
Who said that?

On my private single player server I have gm commands. I can make elites do 0.8 damage to solo them, or I can give myself healing spells as a hunter, but like I said above, what I do for dungeons and raids is give myself a NPCs summon add spell around the correct level, and I do just that. Spawn adds to tank the dungeons for me.

I also make quests drop like 4 times more xp, I don’t grind in my single player wow just visit the zones I like and do what I want. I collect good gear and have no issues soloing because I set the drop rates for that stuff much higher

Mentally ill.

Did this a decade ago, modded the database and source to make my own bosses and shit.

people just there to fuck around or doing things at their own pace made mmos in the first place. a bunch of difficult "content" most people swipe for or never even engage in isn't what's missing today.

why do you need other players to be challenged? why are you even playing this shit and not league?

It's not about challenge. It's about MMORPGs being multiplayer games at their core. If you're not playing it to play with others then play something that has better gameplay.

The bots you can run are actually quite fun, at least in the early levels they don't act too much different from the average retarded player.
Player unironically ruined these games, I can tell you about classic, the vast majority of the playerbase doesn't actually like playing the game, they want to do everything as fast as possible and log off, it's a chore for them and I'm truly talking about 90%+ of the entire community.

>Why the fuck would you want to do that when you don't even have dungeons or any sort of multiplayer content to work towards?
There are bots you can group up that can tank/heal/dps and follow your commands or if you want a challenge you can just try to solo the old dungeons if your class hallows it.

Classic was awful because of the players but that's because the average WoW player is awful.