I really don't think a hyper conservative society like the quarian would look at Tali's relationship with Commander...

I really don't think a hyper conservative society like the quarian would look at Tali's relationship with Commander Shepard

Attached: 1649503842396.jpg (735x457, 46.14K)

How are they hyper conservative?

user, they literally send their youngs to explore other societies
plenty of quarians would be fucking other races

Don't care, didn't ask. Also, you're a suit rat.
Tali was made for Shepard. He will build her a home on Rannoch. He will love and adore her. He will bank roll a team of scientist lead by Mordin to figure out Xeno-Compatibility and give her freaky half-breed babies.

Attached: image_2022-05-13_080101910.png (1000x1286, 1.24M)

Just because they're dressed like muslims because of the body suit doesn't mean they're hyperconservative xenophobes retard
Also they literally send every young adult in their species into the galaxy to find valuables for their traveling band of space gypsies to survive off of, they can't do that and then be surprised when aliens suddenly interact/sleep with their fertile youths

it's almost like Tali had something else to offer the fleet

Attached: yPpQEM3.jpg (1920x1080, 240.61K)

literally no other alien has hair, why did they have to make quarians jsut another space-babe under the suit?

Death to the space gypsies.

>hyper conservative

The quarian literally have no other politics besides if war with the geth is good or not, it’s the only issue they care about.

She is an immature retard with gross fingers and toes

>immature retard

That's kinda the appeal, makes me feel like a groomer.

>futaba but in LE BIOHAZARD SUIT
bioware is creatively bankrupt

(You)

Zamn bro, you're so cool!

>play ME as a teenager
>romance tali

>play ME as an adult
>don't romance any crew members because that's disgraceful behavior from a commanding officer

Attached: jean-luc-picard-patrick-stewart-1558012106.jpg (3000x2253, 698.95K)

Mordin's dead bro

Attached: 1595073915198.jpg (994x1750, 449.38K)

>Krogancucks

>play ME as an old man
>the crew is nothing but trannies, niggers and lesbians who undermine your leadership at every turn

Attached: Star_Trek_Picard_Serie_de_TV-501794943-large.jpg (791x1200, 127.38K)

He dies no matter what happens, dickhead

He doesn't you retard, he can survive to work on the crucible