Elden Ring

Will we ever know why these two are so aesthetically similar and if their link to Torrent has a mutual origin?
>blah blah Melina is just Torrent's master that Ranni refers to
No. If that were the case, wouldn't Melina mention her relationship with Ranni? Melina not saying anything about Ranni period makes me believe the two don't know each other at all. Are their similar appearances just meant to show their contrasting roles in the story? Is it just cut content?

Attached: 98319729_p0.jpg (1653x2338, 1.06M)

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1651015250893.jpg (732x900, 285.54K)

Elden Ring lore is half assed

Elden ring? More like Elden nig.

Just like every From game because for some reason they never finish their games

Their visual similarities are superficial if you ignore the eye thing. They are both a spectral entities. I think that's where the similarities are. I have pet theories about Melina being a piece of Marika originally sent out to try and free her. But there's nothing but speculation to back them.

Eh, it's not just the eye, but their opposing skin colors (warm vs cold) and their hair style being very similar, although Ranni's hair is longer.

you just made This thread
>

and this one
>

give it a rest. no one cares about elden to that extent right now. itss fizzled out. but good job promoting the shit tho.

Take your meds

right on the money.
Is english your first language? Or is it horse shit?
"Meds"

somehow they're twins
Melina starts in spirit form her body burned in the erdtree
Ranni starts in spirit form attached to a doll of her mentor her body....if you know you know if you don't its spoilers.

I don't know if they are aspects of one person or literal twins but they are absolutely connected.
maybe, applying kingdom hearts logic (lol) they both make up (their 'somebody' is) the gloam eyed queen.
so then the question becomes, is ranni heartless and is melina a nobody

Is English YOUR first language? "Meds" is a word, dipshit.

I fully intend to make sure neither attains their goal

English is very clearly not your first language.

shut the fuck up about meds and schizos you samefagging in every thread and board bunch of asshat cunts

schizomeds
medschizos
med med schizo med schizo schizo medschizo med

I mean it lines up to the pixel, even the hair strands.

Attached: um.jpg (2496x1201, 355.89K)

Are they the Elden Ring equivalent to Frampt and Kaathe?

I suspect Melina is the witch that taught ranni her magic, the doll was made resembling her appearance.

melina is a non character meant to poison all "lore" discussion

Melina is Malenia confirmed?

Attached: 1633929639632.png (1287x769, 1004.36K)

Ranni was her own person far after the gloam eye queen was even around

I know this is basically "cut content: the game" but Melina having absolutely nothing to say about Ranni is really a glaring issue.