.hack// fangame

We create a .hack//fangame in the dpirit of the franchise. What do you think of it guys?

Attached: main.jpg (350x263, 27.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sharklasers.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

How about just .hack vr?

vr?!

Sure. I could write up a script for a story if you could find someone who can do sprite work. Realistically the only way we could do this would be a turn based rpg. A dungeon crawler. Maybe something like Etrian Odyssey's style of doing it.

do we make it semi-chibi?

That would be a last resort. I think. Actually I should say I offered because I don't think you'll be able to pull it off OP. Passion Project artists are the Unicorns of the internet. Good luck.

Attached: 1652345216031.jpg (1075x807, 282.32K)

if we got together, I could try to help with some art while you guys looked for other artists as well

What can I say. Artists are hard to find. When i was younger I had the retard idea to make a webcomic. Spent 2 years on a lore bible and pitched to whoever would listen. My autistic ass couldn't draw and despite practicing for years I just wasn't getting any better. I knew it would take longer then I had time to do it to keep this shit up solo too. I couldn't offer anyone anything and when I DID get money I still couldn't. That broke me. If you find an artist then yeah. Make this thread again. Ill work for free. But until then I am sorry. Greater ideas then this have died for way lesser reasons. I genuinely wouldn't feel bad.

Post art.

draw request I did on Any Forums some time ago.

Attached: jotaro kimono normal.png (718x605, 176.01K)

Huh. Not TOO bad.
OP, if I didn't scare you off email me at
[email protected] with your email. You too

we can ask /3/, g/, /gd/, /i/, /ic/, /jp/, /sci/, /tg/ to help us.
not gonna share my email, sorry

Use this, although I think they only last for one hour each.
sharklasers.com/

My email is
[email protected]
But uh...how do we realistically keep in contact?

Good luck

we post progress only on Any Forums, Any Forums. What do you think of it?

Well could you put on a tripcode?

Tripfags gtfo

ok

email is [email protected]. we can find some way to keep in contact; telegram, just passing temp emails forever or i know it sucks to say but discord. best of luck

Attached: cambridge.png (395x339, 46.11K)

Kill yourself.

why everyone wants to leave Any Forums?

Ease of access and lack of redditors

because it's a bad way to keep in consistent contact with others past one thread if you can't make a general; it's the tradeoff for the anonymity.

where should I take this general next time?

Discord with one channel specifically to chat and go from there.
No bullshit fluff, just specifically for communication.

I second a Discord
I gotta go. If you make a Discord
Has my email

general threads are banned on Any Forums and /vg/ is extremely quick so threads about niche games hit page 10 quick. Like said, your best bet is a discord group limited to people on the project with one single channel for everyone working to post updates on what they're working on; nothing more, nothing less realistically it might be at least 2 or 3 channels, one for finished updates, one for ideas and brainstorming