Is it good now?

Is it good now?
If not what would make it good in your opinion?
Personally i think that the game needs way more art assets for techs, for events etc..

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 77.24K)

Didnt it just come out? No opinions?

no because they removed the white humans

>stellaris
>becoming good
>ever
no.

Didn't quite remove them, just made everyone a palette swap of the same model/skin. Previously they had seperate ones IIRC.

Attached: diversity is our strength.jpg (1043x3482, 1.29M)

>they didnt remove them, they just made them brown and black
i fucking hate the power of denial, its destroying this world

>no blacks
>Any Forums: HAHAHAHHAHA SNOOOWFLAAAKES HAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING TRIGGERED BECAUSE THERE ARE NO NIGGERS IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME HAHAHA GO OUTSIDE TOUCH GRASS LMFAOO

>no whites
>Any Forums: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTFFF ARE YOU FUCKING DOING YOU FUCKING SJW KIKES!!! YOU ARE TRANNY WASHING MY HOBBY MEANING YOU ARE DOING A HECKIN' WHITE GENOCIDE AND THE WORLD IS BEING LE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF THAT FUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU

every
single
time

ynj senpai, there is a difference between not including something and yanking something out of a game people already bought.

Can you mod them back in?

>mixed reviews
>invading primitives is now a death sentence for your empire
Nah. Not even for the megastructures

Yes

No it adds basically nothing and playing an aggressive empire or slaver is impossible since revolts have been changing to kindly letting them go without any fighting and getting a 10 year truce

How did Paradox get so fucking bad?

Same shit, new coat of the paint. I'm going to play it though, I'm a whore.

No meritocracy at the company. So basically anyone who is good at anything leaves at the first viable opportunity.

>>invading primitives is now a death sentence for your empire
This has been true for all of history.

Bait, but still a retard.

>invading primitives is now a death sentence for your empire
Why? What happens if you do that?

Check the steam reviews and find out

Reading reddit on this is a trip. You have these... whatever the word is for them - progressives, troons, redditers, blue checkmarks, CNN watchers - just trying to gaslight reality away when they even discuss this at all. It's like a mainstream mass schizophrenia. It's not a big deal in the end, but it's just so fucking weird and seems part of a greater trend. People are willfully at war with reality, but they seem to be in touch just enough to know other people would think they are crazy if they weren't strategic in their madness. They try to convert others and get them to play in their denialist delusions.

I don't even know what's happening to the world anymore.

Attached: typical modern liberal.jpg (2245x347, 61.57K)

>It didn't remove them! It just took them out and replaced them with something that wasn't them!

Attached: 1641057895818.gif (500x500, 130.13K)

There were Black People in Stellaris from the beginning.

They are silencing anyone who brings it up.

Attached: Steam Bans 02.png (981x1479, 362.83K)

If stability is low enough planets rebel and leave your empire. There is literally nothing you can do to stop this. They take their planet, 2 other systems from your empire and declare independence. There's a five year truce so you can't instantly reinvade and even if you do they can just revolt again. They also got a bunch of free resources so if you're in the early game it can be an even worse problem.

The new situations system is heavily biased against the player and revolts are fucked. If someone revolts, they get most if not all of your Empire for free, regardless of their power.

You can literally invade a steam-age primitive planet and they will revolt, delete your millitary, gain your troops stationed on their planet and gain half of your Empire with 10 years truce to build up with the 10L minerals, energy, food and alloys they got for free.

It makes no sense.