Sup muthafucks

Sup muthafucks
Gonna get fucking STONED rn fr, what are the best vidya to play?

Attached: Bill_Freeburg_003.jpg (472x312, 42.4K)

Why do you let other people tell you how to be annoyed?

The best video games to play are on the gamecube

Some sports games but the good ones like Skate 3 or SSX or Decenders

Attached: p10188764_e_h9_ab.jpg (300x300, 18.4K)

DUDE
BAIT
LMAO

Attached: 1652104900487.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)

I don't understand what youre trying to say, literally. No trolling no cap, I'm serious
Is this some 00s vidya station?
Oh, I've got FIFA from my ps plus subscribtion maybe ill play it

Based, just got some super silver have. Going to play the Ringed City DLC for ds3.

You wouldn't, you're stoned af remember

DUDE

I'll be in 15 minutes
Usually i play fall guys or overwatch stoned
Hehe smoke on brother

Dead Cells
Hades
Doom Eternal/2016
I also like to revisit old MMOs. Adventure Quest Worlds and Cabal Online is a trip down nostalgia lane.

i smoke so much weed and vape so much 90+% and eat so many high dose fast acting gummies that i literally cannot feel weed at all anymore, except maybe when i drop 2 or more RSO syringes but even then its only if i havent used rso in a few weeks

you’re a mess and should be institutionalized asap

Attached: 6E0BBA33-F0EC-4C07-9FCA-3F8D0887FB99.gif (220x261, 50.8K)

ok phoneposter

I think you should detox for a bit. It'll really help you enjoy getting high. smoking everyday takes the fun out of being stoned.

Op here im flying away
Doom is nice maybe i shoudl play some shooter
Is titanfal lp is a good idea i like totanfall2

im doing good im actually like this because my mom encouraged me, everyone agrees im way better on weed than off it and i have a medical card and a veterans discount. i really do have a good family and community life, not perfect but im happy. but thank you.

Titanfall is great but I dont know if you'll be able to play it while you're high. I'd suggest Doom, Quake. Crysis 3 is really fun to play.
Prey is really fun but its not as fast paced as the other games.
I'd also say Deus Ex HR/MD is fantastic while high but again it depends on how well you can think while you're high. Some of my friends become vegetables and prefer button mashy/simple games to play while stoned.

>dude weed lmao
What are you? 15? Stop being suck a pussy and do some real shit. What? Are you too scared to try heroin? Pussy bitch

Fair enough then. If you're happy then that's all that matters.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Enjoy CHS

Yo I dig Prey
I even played Prey from 00s, great games both greaaat
I download Prey new one oj my ps
Bud i think i will bad trip game is spooky

LMAO DUDE WEED
DOING DRUGS IS SO COOL LOL