You know, maybe we treated this story too harshly

you know, maybe we treated this story too harshly...

Attached: halo 5.jpg (1920x1080, 393.13K)

cucktana>eviltana

no we didn't
it was absolute shit, and even MS tacitly admits it by not even bothering to port it to PC

Considering the pc leaks. I love how this will blow up in your face

No, it was bad. It didnt really lead anywhere, locke was dumb as fuck, Cortana going rogue was a neat idea but badly executed and then was dropped completely in almost every way possible for any sequels (books, Infinite, etc). It was basically a story about nothing. Blue Team was almost useless instead of just Chief. Locke and his team where also total crap and they tried to make Locke as badass and cool as Chief but no one fucking cared at all about him even though they tried SUPER fucking hard to get people to care.

The set up for the game was more interested but was either scrapped completely or the game story was written/rewritten to many times and didnt actually include any of that shit. Gameplay wise, Ive always loved 5, its really good, and the campaign had some fun levels.

Even still, its better than the TV show which is indescribably shitty and should unironically be unreleased from TV and never shown again.

At least it was better than this

Attached: FSnnSftWQAADNr0.jpg (960x677, 233.25K)

Shit being slightly better than other shit doesn't make it not shit.

what's the Reach country though

Planet: Reach
Continent: Reach
State: Reach
City: Reach
Electorate: Reach
Suburb: Reach

>"I live on Reach, Reach, down in Reach within Reach, just near by the local Reach High. Go Reach Tigers!"

No, we didn't treat it harsh enough. It's dogshit of the lowest caliber. Worst video game story of the 2010's.

just because the show is shit doesn't make Halo 5 not shit

we did not treat it harsh enough
the literal only saving grace of that fucking game was the big pvpve gamemode

Nope. For as disappointing as Infinite was, Guardians is still absolute shite.

Like, I wouldn't even necessarily object to the idea of Cortana becoming a well intentioned villain, cause she's pulled some shit for the greater good before. No, the issue is that it wasn't fucking earned, not helped by the fact the game wastes its time with Locke's crew instead of the shit people actually care about. Fuck Halo 5.

If they had played the game, they would have known Reach have a city called New Alexandria

Hell no. Everything after 343 took over was is and will be shit...the only exception being Halo Wars 2 which while not being as good as the original game at least was fun. Not to mention the Awakening The Nightmare was pure baller.
Still with a crushing majority being fuck-ups of various levels, I'm still confused why MS didn't close 343. I mean they literally hate Halo. Why would you give an IP to people that hate it?

Is it even possible to follow the story of Halo games?

I mean it's convoluted.

just play the games

The story could've been good if they executed the "hunt down the chief" stuff well, but either way the levels were unmemorable. Locke in MCC made me really excited for 5.
the multiplayer was great but the visuals were kind of dogshit on the stock xbox one (resolution changing all the time, armors/colors looked weird, enemy animations drop to 30fps when they get a bit too far from you, forge maps are fugly).
Warzone had a shitload of potential too, and was occasionally fun, but it usually boiled down to
>race to get dmrs/brs and camp enemy base
>camping static enemy spawns or stealing last hits

Attached: apps.26699.13510798887611338.1152921504715040701-1.jpg (1399x787, 106.21K)

>they tried to make Locke as badass and cool as Chief but no one fucking cared at all about him even though they tried SUPER fucking hard to get people to care.
I did care about locke to an extent, until I actually played the campaign. I wouldn't mind if they tried to make someone as strong as chief, but they need to DO something with it.
They set up this guy in the trailers and the start of the game to be the guy who was somehow gonna be able to knock chief down, but they barely end up interacting with each other, and worst of all, it culminates in a mocap fight cutscene.

nothing will ever be worse than 4

was it a product of wokeism?