Silent Hill Leak

It may not look like it now, but this is actually a very positive thing and should give you hope for the future. A woke Silent Hill game about internet bullying shows that trendy wokeness is peaking and is about to start its decline. It's just not sustainable any more, Netflix is losing money, nobody is watching shows like Halo and Wheel of Time, the normies are getting sick of it and no longer want to consume it. The coke sniffing yuppies running the vidya and film industry will move onto some other annoying bullshit to shoehorn into everything, and they'll fire all the bluehairs and basedboys who can't adapt to the new trend.

The future is looking good you faggots. Be sad for Silent Hill's sacrifice. But b happy that you lived through the most annoying social trend that ever existed.

Attached: 54329875349807279835.png (780x439, 203.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8j6DMcvv-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so is it Kojimbo or Bloober Team?

Woke culture already peaked in like 2018 its just that the movies and games that begun back then is only starting to come out now. Even normalfags have been sick of this shit for years.

>hikikomori
>self-depricating protag
Literally me.

Bottom right looks like it's lifted from the RE7 demo.

Exactly, it's around now that entertainment companies will be thinking twice about making their protagonist a black teenage girl and considering that maybe they should just give the audience what it wants, which is cranky 50 year old men in protagonist roles and women as minor supporting characters.

Attached: 1636011519223.png (200x200, 25.74K)

Funny thing is everyone, regardless of race or ethnicity, is sick shit of this stuff.
Non-whites love playing Kino games too and aren't going to lose their standards because some small hat faggots are pretending to represent them.

Whole thing is a desperate attempt to recreate the success of RE7 while pushing some retarded outdated political cancer (been well over a decade of this shit and it's just Weimar stuff from 100 years ago anyway).

>he thinks it's going to end
>he doesn't realize that companies will do this until they stop receiving money from BlackRock for including SJW shit

Attached: 1651698263621.png (346x293, 126.13K)

HERE YOUR SILENT HILL BROS

niggers it's just a few concept art that for all we know means jack shit
calm your tits, fags are already whining like they played it already and it was shit. oh no the girl has self esteem issues and it's a fucking wreck like every sh protagonist that ever mattered
chill the fuck out, kids
it's konami, that's what worries me. do they even make games anymore?

I think it looks cool. I also have regular sex and don't hate women so that might be part of it

>which is cranky 50 year old men in protagonist roles and women as minor supporting characters
Disingenious cunt. With you it's all or nothing, zero subtelty, zero nuance. People like traditional male heroes and traditional female characters, there are plenty examples of older media where the main character is a woman that people love. It's just annoying how woke shit dunks on everything that's fun for sake of diversity. A woman that acts like a man and cannot fail or do wrong is boring and uninteresting. There is even room for confident cunning female characters that flaunt their sex appeal to get shit done, that's a fun and realistic archetype that's been destroyed.

Can confirm I fucked this guy last week

Hasan Kahraman

If Kojimbo is involved I'll be laughing so hard at the retards shilling the hack here

posts like these feel like bot posts, how fucking delusional do you have to be

>Silent Hill 4 2
it's gonna fucking bomb

Calm down coomer. Whether you like it or not, market research shows that this is what the Western market prefers as the protagonist of video games. Westerners want Geralt, Snake, Joel, Sam Fisher, Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Mike De Santa, and Arthur Morgan. They don't want Karen from Returnal, Gorilla Arms from TLOU2, black teenage Mary Sue, or any of the lesbian sideshave squad. Sooner or later companies will realize this, they'll stop trying to force shit that nobody wants, and we can have our male protagonists back.

Attached: 1634048187963.jpg (993x616, 164.58K)

SH4 was actually interesting even if it was full of flaws, this is just more mutt shit

Ignoring Any Forums garbage, that post-it note aesthetic is absolute shit

You are retarded if you hate the modern games for having niggers and trannies in them. They would be shit even without the niggers, the western entertainment industry is dead.

Game most likely got cancelled already, so it won't even have a chance to do that.

>They would be shit even without the niggers
no shit, the trannies and nogs just make it stand out more

Not even remotely close to true.

What's funny is that RE7 actually copied P.T success. Also
>Forspoken mutt
At least Daryl has a cool face