"what if I... wrote mean words on my face then glared into the camera?"

>"what if I... wrote mean words on my face then glared into the camera?"
>"god I'm so quirky and unique"
>"all the other girls are just rude and selfish, unlike me... I'm different..."
>"I'm the main character of this world..."
>"everyone else is just an extra in *my* story"

Attached: silent hill.png (641x677, 588.94K)

>head stilled down rude
sneed

ugh

it's all so tiresome

Here’s your soundtrack.

Attached: 08697D6B-74AB-4BC0-A1DD-431715175603.jpg (1170x896, 397.66K)

who is this fucking for? men don’t gaf about this and biological women who play vidya wouldn’t care about this either

They try to make it all about themselves but dont have the fortitude to do it
What a joke

This.

amazing how these faggot rappers don't fade out of popularity after a year or two

I can't wait until this SH paki screams into the camera. Another one for the compilation

Why is Any Forums spamming this niggershit everywhere?

>Femoids are fucking retarded
MORE NEWS AT 11

americans

Any Forums is full of actual, unironic numetalcucks, they actually listen to that ameri-garbage.

Try reading the title, retard.

>women are strong incel!
>HELP SOMEONE CALLED ME A WHORE ONLINE IM LITERALLY SHAKING RN!

yep women stay losing

God please no. Women screaming/trying to look “tough” is the soi face for females

My sister once did this of writing herself all over her face, but she just kept writing her own name.

Please zoomie, you are all now pretending internet posts are "meaningful" given how passionate you all are in twitter threads.
Only people actually fighting for real are Russians and Ukranians.

Your sister might be autistic.

so true bestie!

I'm not a woman, in fact, i'd love to see the Ukraine shit spread, see a generation defined by developing mental illnesses for no reason having to handle themselves in a warzone.

>very famous music artist releases new album

Nigger Hill plot be like
>i-i-is that a cyberbullying targeted towards me? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAANE SAVE ME NIGGERPYRAMIDHEADMAN! *monkey rap starts playing*

She should write down the most hurtful things people have said to her on a plastic cup and JUST TOSS IT

Attached: toss it.jpg (1280x720, 72.76K)

so true bestie!

i dont think you know how this works

I accept your concession.

>damaged

no problem bestie, love u

Has there ever been a film that focuses on a miserable and highly anxious teenage girl who is revealed at the end to be the typical annoying cunt popular girl that always gets villainized in every other story?
I wonder how many femcels would rage after learning their enemies have feelings too and its not just the "relatable bully victims" who go through tough times (they've now realized they're not special anymore

>nose ring
>homeless hairstyle
>provoking choker
>camo tank top

seems accurate, that's a mutt dyke right there, I can tell she hangs out with the druggies and losers like her

women love nu-horror. this game will be very big with the twitch horror game streamers for a while good while, trust me

Why do women do this?

Nobody's going to buy this.

didn't spend enough time in mw2 lobbies growing up

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-092424_copy_1080x570.jpg (1080x570, 216.99K)

absolutely based, I think about that all the time, also for some reason we're seeing a preview of that with johnny depp and amber heard, it will also probably become a real movie at some point

Oh sure but when I draw a dick on their face they get all mad.

been a while but isn't that the plot of Mean Girls?

>Has there ever been a film that focuses on a miserable and highly anxious teenage girl who is revealed at the end to be the typical annoying cunt popular girl that always gets villainized in every other story?
No, why the fuck would anyone want that, that's boring as fuck.
Villains are more fun the more irredemable they are.

Zoomers don't have any interesting ideas, they just take existing ones and make le epic subversion.
Although in this case is the subversion of something that's boring as fuck in itself.

>Has there ever been a film that focuses on a miserable and highly anxious teenage girl who is revealed at the end to be the typical annoying cunt popular girl that always gets villainized in every other story?
Real life

I think it's more the moment of realization that the protagonist you grew attached to in the movie turns out to be the ONE person you really hate in real life and it hits you like a truck.

Holy based.

You sound like the type who unironically plays Danganronpa.

Unironically Euphoria.