What can I expect?

what can I expect?

Attached: whatdo.png (1162x1334, 976.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

letdown ahead. never follow the hypetrain

I loved A2 and of course, the DayZ mod. I spent hundreds if not a few thousand hours playing it. Then A3 came out and my rig could handle it but just barely, and I spent almost another 1k hours in that playing DUWS or the survival games. Now they're all gone and all that's left is heavy, heavy RP servers full of fucking retards. I want to go back.

Some shitty dlc about some faggot charity making awareness that some brown third-worlders have landmines in thier shitty jungle or some crap

arma 4 kino

Attached: 1652114204057.png (128x128, 21.32K)

The future of arma probably

Arma 4 dlc preorder and if you don't preorder, when you play the game, a massive watermark covers the entire screen and you cant see shit

God damn what a retarded but effective thing. When I was playing and using just a bipod from the expansion, that kept happening. I was so angry til I figured out why, and then bought it

its funnier the more I think about it, they coulda made it so you just cant use the stuff if you dont own the dlc, but no

Arma 4 GaaS edition

New Cold War game called REFORGER using their new engine.

Attached: vehicle_interaction_small1.webm (1066x600, 2.93M)

So? It's nice that they let you experiment with the thing before buying, if you want things for free just download the billion mods available.

Attached: forest_hires.c1617885.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>Papa bear
What the fuck Is this furry shit?

NFTs

Attached: 1652442432923.jpg (1080x703, 81.14K)

it will either be the same cold war shit rehashed and redone a billion times

or a cucked out attempt at actual modern/future warfare involving drones, ECM, active protection systems, cope cages

or rehash an old map like chernarus, and redo 2000s-2010s gear

there is a slight chance they will release a fully up to date and fully featured modern combat simulator featuring what we see right now with the US using stuff like IVAS, the NGSW smart-scope, or Israel with it's advanced squad-level drones, against more conventional last decade equipment like the stuff being used in ukraine, set in some eastern europe/african/asian country basically mirroring real world flash points but we'll see

Attached: 1358505146953.png (344x517, 47.38K)

another arma game where it doesn't use more than 1 core and your GPU is irrelevant

i just find it annoying is all, having to make sure whatever gear I grab isnt dlc, or not being able to hop in some vehicles even as a passenger

just buy the dlc goy

im poor

arma 4 announcement? Hype af.

stfu kowalski

Yeah, the reforger footage is just an updated everon. Im wondering if this will be a full game or a limited release in the form of a glorified tech demo.

Cold War is aesthetic as fuck though.

Attached: f3cc02cc3431f9392fdbcab0f7771ff9.jpg (352x500, 46.39K)

i think its a good solution where you can still use DLC stuff but will buy it

Cold war is kino. Global Mobilization is the best dlc for arma anyway. And having an updated OFP with new graphics and performance would be most welcome.

I hope to God they're not doing that

>Swiss camo

neat

It's overdone. It really is and I'm sick and tired of using the same M16A2 or god forbid, M16A1 with ironsights, or using a stock standard beat-up AKM or AK74 for the nth time. If they REALLY want to do the Cold War AGAIN, they could at least choose a different and more niche setting, like SOG:PF did. Something like Special Forces/Stasi/Spetznaz shenanigans at the West/East Germany border with uncommon or rare weapons from that era would be just ok.

But it's still overdone because if Bohemia doesn't add the mechanics for modern stuff (like the new NVGs overlaying thermals/information on what a soldier sees, or stuff for drones) then players have to wait for mods like ACE to add that functionality, which is ok but shouldn't be like that. And it's only going to add those mechanics if it drops the overdone Cold War setting.

It was the camo of the resistance faction in OFP (1)

Bohemia are too cowardly to do (near) future warfare and caved when developing arma 3. Fuck the operator cringe lords. All they do is make shitty screenshots of generic multicam guys standing around doing fuckall. I say return to the roots and focus on a couple of high quality fully modeled (that means interiors) assets. Late cold war is excellent for this.

>what can I expect?

>ArmA 4 announcement, a little bit of gameplay, new engine features showcase, release date, possibly end with an in-game "funni joke/meme".
>Links to new website and/or Steam pre-order page.

Attached: 1652114580074.webm (1280x692, 2.84M)

>exile

more fan made dlc

I'm afraid to imagine what type of weather/NASA computer you'd need to run it smoothly.

Attached: 1572839423024.png (395x429, 294.41K)

Only the glownigger black ops stuff.

Attached: 1621858686158.png (598x335, 243.97K)

This

>what can I expect?
Another Army recruitment ad

youtube.com/watch?v=MIYGFSONKbk

Attached: 1627861933718.png (128x128, 27.34K)

Arma: Subtitle, and it wants to be a Garry's Mod of Arma instead of even attempting to be a "game".

only if you're a teenager

>high quality fully modeled (that means interiors) assets
Yes I agree on that however,

>Fuck the operator cringe lords. All they do is make shitty screenshots of generic multicam guys standing around doing fuckall
I get what you mean yet this is such a stereotypical opinion to have. It's not about the multicam, fancy chest-rig, helmet having more appliances than a gordon ramsay kitchen. It's about experimenting with the tools that modern soldiers now have, take the NGSW scope for example- a scope that adjusts for range, windage, has dual thermal/nightvision, shows target direction to other squad members, and can be used for close and long range shooting, and can be used in conjunction with the IVAS/EVNG-B, which has even more functionality, like outlining human shapes or whatever else. Then there are many different types of drones, like the Bayraktar anyone playing ARMA would know to fancier Western ones, some deployed by an average grunt that can fly through a building, map out everything and send that information back to his squad, or some like the Switchblade which gives a normal squad a flying drone that can kamikaze itself into enemy infantry or soft vehicles depending on warhead. Then there are anti-drone weapons, ECM, active protection systems that can intercept sabot rounds, ATGMs, forcing newer tactics or equipment to be used.

It's like saying, 'no I don't want to use this new-fangled '''rifle''''''' I'll stick to my muskets thanks'.

ARMA devs taking what is literally the easy option if they pick Cold War yet again

Take your meds, sweaty.

ArmA 4 or another DLC.
Even if they do announce ArmA 4 it won't be a drastic improvement over 3, it'll still have the same horrible fucking netcode.

No, i'm 26, and I still think those are the only interesting parts.

ARMA 4: Russia Bad.

>oh nooooooo two moms means the collapse of society!!!!!!!