How did we go from this

how did we go from this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24.17K)

to this

Attached: 1652417820998.jpg (931x970, 184.72K)

>another thread seething about a non white women being a main character

to this

Attached: p9217261_p_v8_af.jpg (960x1440, 502.95K)

to this

Attached: 310x190_chanteur-aborigene-mandawuy-yunupingu-australie-4-decembre-2005[1].jpg (310x190, 11.15K)

>Noooo a person of colour in my Vidya nooooooo
Yikes, why are incels like this?

Attached: Chud goes outside.png (1510x1785, 860.37K)

I am a non-white and I only buy games with whites and japanese in it, cope. Thank God I am not a nigger. Any game with a nigger = automatic deny. Why do you white leftoids love niggers so much? Why do you worship their uglyness?

So you are a self hating shitskin, gotcha

>well I'm not like a cringe non white people I have inferiority complex and hate myself
you're pathetic if you're not lying

holy shit that’s a lot of words

>every non-white is a noggur
Wow who are the REAL racists?

God back to Twitter, faggot.

No, why would I hate myself? My people and culture is almost never featured in modern era games, because the Jews and Zionists hate us, for we will obliterate them and israel in less than two decades.
I don't like to look at extremely ugly (on purpose) niggers forced into settings they have no place in. I also forgot to mention that I don't buy any games with ugly (on purpose) white females in them either.
I like to look at attractive people, games that feature attractive people almost always feature attractive White people and Japanese people, mostly made in Japan.

You two didn't answer my questions, why do you worship the uglyness of niggers?

white supremacists are annoying and ruin any kind of talk with their retardation

less annoying than black supremacists

I am not a white supremacist. I am non-white. Answer me, why do you white leftoids love niggers so much? Why do you worship their ugleness?

what the fuck are you even talking about you retard? Accepting isn't worshiping you moron

seething so hard you misspelled the first world, lol lmao

kno its b8, but skin color aside cmon my brother in christ. If you've played even fucking Downpour, you know this feels realllllly off if it is in fact Silent Hill. I'm all for new directions, but this looks like the back of the manual to Heavy Rain or some shit.

Incel means someone who wants to have sex but can't. It has nothing to do with race. Learn what words mean before you use them dipshit.

Accepting? Pushing niggers into settings and IPs they have no place in is not accepting, it is a form of worship and veneration. Why do you white leftoids love niggers so much? Why do you worship their uglyness?

*person of collar