Minger

>minger

Attached: 1648793160382.png (494x586, 255.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0bEZHVkhaAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoa, Heather is so pretty on your photo. Compare her to this new "leak".

Attached: 1651645877155.jpg (1650x2200, 228.7K)

heather model was pure japanese talent, looks photorealistic while it was made in 2004

Attached: yer tadger in me fanny.jpg (540x429, 28.23K)

no it doesn't are you kidding me you dumb nostalgic boomer spaz the animations in that shit are sonic adventure tier textures are really low res and the environments are boxes

>Tadger
Real Welsh here, it'd be more like TOD-JUH

minger hands typed that post

Attached: blondes.gif (538x302, 1.76M)

Not him, but you have to be retarded to not admit that character models looked awesome and still hold up today.
PS2 japanse era was the peak character design, as a combination of stylization and realism. Compare that to talentless devs we have nowadays, who try to solve every problem by throwing more "realism" at it.

DID YOU JUST HECKARINO POSTARINO A... W-W-WHITE SILENT HILL PROTAG?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAANE SAVE ME JANNIEMAN AND SNOYMAN

what did she mean by this?

shut up

Attached: Silent hill 3 (24).png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

>PS2 japanese era was the peak character design
The funny thing, they still know how to do it, they just refusing to try.

Attached: 1635717657486.jpg (1920x1080, 157.09K)

they know but face scans took a toll on everyone

Attached: Death Stranding Screenshot 2021.07.13 - 13.08.17.73.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

YOU... YOU... DOUBLE MINGER

Come on then, show me ya minge

Nah the Silent Hill 1 writer did Gravity Rush and I love Kat and Raven

That anime shit wouldn't be in Silent Hill.
In the SH2 making of, Sato (character designer) literally says he made Maria uglier than your usual Final Fantasy style girl, to make her more realistic.

In other words, if SH came out today, Any Forums would cry about the characters being ugly troons.

> uglier than your usual Final Fantasy style girl = ugly troon
based retard

Attached: maria_697-1396036406.jpg (400x400, 18.39K)

Except she wouldn't be white and would very likely be based on a troon.

Minger thoughever

There’s like three threads using this word. Is s4s/reddit trying to force some stupid shit?

>ywn make Heather teen pregnant.

Attached: nook.gif (273x232, 3.62M)

>based retard
You have no reading comprehension, are you sure you want to throw that word around?

why would you want to invoke demon?

>You have no reading comprehension
Ironic, considering that you don't know the difference between absolute (ugly) and relative (uglier).

Attached: 1587810225410.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Since you have impaired mental development, i'll explain it to you again:

If SH2 was announced today, Any Forums would be calling the characters "ugly troons".

I didn't say the characters are ugly troons, i said that's what Any Forums would be shitposting about, because that's what happens on nu-Any Forums every time you don't have a non-animu bug looking character.

So to cry about how Japs can or can't model for shit anymore, is pointless when talking about a series that always tried to make their characters look "realistic".

>if they are uglier than idealized women from final fantasy they must be ugly troons
Retarded reddirtspacer.
I even posted an example of modern final fantasy woman, making a character attractive yet make her "uglier" relatively is not impossible.
There is a middle ground between "perfection" and ugly gorilla, you absolute retard. But it looks like neither you, no most of the western "devs" realize that simple fact.

Non amerimutt here. What the fuck is a "minger"?

>I even posted an example of modern final fantasy woman
Yes, with an anime face.
Same as Yuna from FFX. Maria owuld absolutely be considered uglier than the chick from Forspoken or Aloy, Angela is supposed to be a teenager and looks 35.

>Maria owuld absolutely be considered uglier than the chick from Forspoken or Aloy
But she still exists and she is still prettier than both of them. And don't even try to pull "muh nostalgia googles" here, she objectively looks better.

A word on the new character's face

youtu.be/0bEZHVkhaAE

Attached: lovecraft.jpg (500x500, 77.99K)