Is BOTW2 a real game like OOT or another tech demo like BOTW?

Is BOTW2 a real game like OOT or another tech demo like BOTW?

Attached: co1uil.jpg (528x704, 71.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wsi1IbjPAkM
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/VmT7SDF9iSBQq5SIKxh3BA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a 60 dollar DLC

>is BOTW2 real?
No

Reset.

It's a real game with an actual world and exploration like BotW, and not casual trash with nothing but a handful of boring dungeons like OoT.

Since BotW sold so well, I highly doubt it. And it's only going to get worse. More and more people are NEETs with all the time in the world and no money to spend it on, so open world memes have come to stay. It'll be another grind in an empty pointlessly oversized flight simulator map, guaranteed. Now watch the butthurt comments coming in.

Attached: 1492951786168.jpg (700x913, 111.1K)

>More and more people are NEETs with all the time in the world and no money to spend it on, so open world memes have come to stay.
>Now watch the butthurt comments coming in.
I recognize this retarded, self-important pseud rambling.
You're the retard that got mad that people constantly call you a retard for being retarded.

>tech demo like BOTW

Says a lot when a mere "tech demo" from Nintendo BTFO the entire gaming industry and they still haven't caught up half a decade later.

Attached: 221d0b8afedc198df4aac4f268_b6402148_400.gif (268x151, 1.53M)

genshin surpassed it

/thread

>genshin surpassed it

Fuck sake lol this board has been on a Holy Grail Crusade for 6 years now.

Attached: 20201025_114423.jpg (2880x2880, 317.15K)

>gacha
>surpassing anything

Attached: 747856345.jpg (1920x1080, 215.31K)

/thread

I actually feel sorry for you bros
don't worry though it's still in development for the switch

Fucking embarrassing.

Not him but
>using review scores as if they prove anything
When will you people learn?

stop shilling chinese spyware

And it's still a glorified asset-flip.
Fucking pathetic.

I would not be surprised it they quietly delay it again and just spin it off into another game for Switch 2.

its like dark souls 2 and 3

lmao yes ignore popular opinion. Whatever helps you cope.

Like clockwork.

>acronym acronym acronym
Start typing out the full names at least in the first instead of making me google multiple things to get through one god damn post.

I'd just rather call it what it is: low effort garbage 2.

Lurk more newfag

Tell us all about those low-scoring games you enjoy so much.

Attached: 20210930_125832.jpg (400x396, 32.98K)

>game isn't even out yet
>already starts coping

>le lurk more maymay xDD
fuck off

Breath Of The Wild 2 is going to be the greatest video game of all time.

I'm already stockpiling the popcorn so I can watch Any Forums's asshole getting ripped out like a pink sock.

Attached: 1651826753943.jpg (787x1181, 114.1K)

The teaser trailer was very low effort asset flip of BOTW1, an already very mediocre game that barely has any content besides copy pasted and recolored enemies.

Attached: 1646616698854.jpg (3170x1236, 860.22K)

I will do as I please and you will type out the full names like I told you.

What a ridiculous schizoid image. The gulf in AI, animation and behaviour routines is on a different planet to anything else in the series. You can sit on a hill and watch a Bokoblin go about his daily life.

And you conveniently ingore the wealth of interactive wildlife which DOESN'T EXIST in other Zelda's.

Pretty sad and pathetic.

A tech demo like OoT

user, the switch 2 isn't coming for another five years minimum.

Adding a few extra "if X then Y" statements to basic AI does not elevate it much past the previous games.

Attached: 1615832231808.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Breath of the Wild 2 will NOT release until Nintendo has a new console to shill. BotW had nearly a 1:1 attach rate with the OG Switch and Nintendo even announced themselves that migration to a new console is an absolute worry for them, mainly because of the momentum the Switch gave them after the abysmal sales of the Wii U. This is the only way an asset flip like this is taking so long. They want to maximize the effect of the only other nuke they have.

Holy shit I recognize you too. Really hit the nail on the head with the NEET stuff huh? No working person would have the time or the complete lack of anything meaningful to do with their life, to actually save threads so they can link them later in Any Forums of all places. That's... well that's really sad user. I apologize, didn't mean for you to take it so personally really. If you like that stuff that's fine. It's just different life circumstances and tastes is all really.

Just ignore ACfag. He genuinely can't comprehend what was seen.

Kek this player is such a retarded moron even the game's AI is baffled by his stupidity. Did you play the whole game this?

>see an enemy
>mount horse and run to cliff edge and spin in circles

LMFAOO

Attached: 1549113592976.png (604x675, 587.39K)

>You can sit on a hill and watch a Bokoblin go about his daily life.
this is what neo-tendies think is good gameplay

They're not going to delay the game for 4 to 5 years user.
>Nintendo even announced themselves that migration to a new console is an absolute worry for them
Stop reading headlines and actually read what was being said. It's customer retention they were worried about and doing such a thing would absolutely kill the audience they had built up with the switch.
Of course you might say
>oh but the GC and Wii U don't exist then?
But if you remember right neither of those systems had the same mass appeal as the switch.

The AI is pretty bad, yeah.
Almost PS1 early 3D tier.

Attached: 1621002816467.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>neo-tendies
That's another one for the list.

Shitty emulator glitch. Should have played on Switch. Cry for another 6 years lmaoo

youtube.com/watch?v=Wsi1IbjPAkM
literally
this is what the autists think is good gameplay

Attached: BOTW BUG.jpg (1194x242, 149.96K)

hm gee oh my i wonder why the webm. just suddenly starts. gee whiz i sure hope nobody triggered a glitch that is only possible on emulators and now wants to hide that fact or something gee oh my

Sure it was buddy.

It's obvious bad AI where it just goes for the weapon w/o checking for collision.
Even Demon's Souls in 2009 had the AI check if it was walking in place against a destructible box and made it attack once if the enemy detected it was not progressing after 3 seconds.

You literally know you're wrong. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>It's obvious bad AI where it just goes for the weapon w/o checking for collision
Not exactly, normally it'll check for collision but a fairly complex emulator only glitch was pulled off, that's why there are weapons strewn about all around it and the other Bokoblin isn't animating properly.

It's native hardware, it happens on any switch.

You can keep on saying that we're wrong but your footage tells a different tale.

Its another ACfag-loses-his-shit-over-BotW thread.

We've had these daily for 6 years.

Attached: 1575745696312.png (693x637, 661.22K)

No, the glitch happening to the Bokoblin in the back is exclusive to early versions of CEMU.
It's also why the UI controller UI is hidden.

See and take your meds.

Nah, it's just some sperg using Cemu glitches to shit on botw. There's also Arthur screeching in the background, but he's irrelevant.

Yeah sure whatever you want to believe.

>its le emulator's fault
every single time, you guys always fallback to this cope everytime someone points out anything bad about botw

>Arthur
Doug, he stopped posting years ago. After he revealed himself as a sonyfag.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/VmT7SDF9iSBQq5SIKxh3BA/

get help

I'm sure you have proof. Also not acfag.

>things that are popular are good
botw is unironically not even a zelda game.

FPBP
Gullible Tendiemanbabies with no standard at all will still hail it as the 2nd coming of Jesus.

>goes all the way back to 2017

lmao holy shit BotW mindbroke him

Attached: 1648586929272.jpg (1200x630, 94.39K)

Fenyx rising is better than BoTW

>schizo sees dozens of different filenames
>surmises it's one person

That's the thing. Imagine being surpassed by a shitty gacha. Blindly loyal Bingtoddlers and Zeldafaggots will deny this tho, they have no self-awareness at all.

lol get a real argument you autistic screecher.

WAIT A MINUTE
>literally recorded right off my Switch
>posted in 2019

>file was first posted in 2017

something doesn't add up

Attached: thinking.jpg (1024x575, 43.58K)

It took tendies years to come up with the emulator bug "argument"

Maybe you shouldn't have been shitposting with emulator footage and criticised it properly like the rest of us.

you really should reflect on your life

>zelda series' most elemental core is linearly progressing through increasingly complex dungeons
>hurrrrr let's get almost completely rid of it, retarded zoomers won't even notice
>omg the title is the same, therefore i can't tell the difference

Is Nintendo going to call it BotW 2? Because that sounds retarded.

it's amazing to see how 1 (ONE) game broke some people
>released over 6 years ago
>still daily seething and shitposting threads

Welcome to the wonderful world of botw shitposting.
A scant few webms posted here are actually made on real hardware.

>>zelda series' most elemental core is linearly progressing through increasingly complex dungeons
False.

>zelda 1 and 2 are now no longer zelda games

Imagine being so fucking mindbroken by BotW that you're STILL trying to argue "it-its not a real Zelda game" in 2022.

Its one of the most Zelda games ever made. You retarded zoomers think Zelda should be endless OoT rehashes. Go play Skyward Sword, you'll love it, it has everything YOU think a Zelda game should be (but its so far removed from the original concept its not even recognisable as being the same series)

Attached: download (3).jpg (539x404, 13.93K)

Is it really ACfag? I've seen this repeated baiting for some time but somehow I hadn't connected any dots that it's him. Though I still wouldn't be surprised if yet another series of repetitive shitposts was this guy.

Attached: 2 int.png (188x264, 76.93K)

>botw is unironically not even a zelda game.
>muh formula
Friendly reminder that you failed the gaming IQ test.
BOTW is the evolution of the "Zelda formula".

Instead of gating the item accessibility to "one dungeon at a time" and having limited use, they are introduced at once and an integral part of the approach to encounters and puzzles throughout the entire game.
Same way shrines take the dungeon mechanics and spread them throughout the world to fuse the two elements Zelda was about to a much better and palatable experience that removes the discrepancy between dungeons and overworld.
And the entire approach to the game is giving players the choice in how much they want to engage with all of that, rather than being gated, which is unprecedented freedom.
Not to mention that its approach to hearts and inventory management(koroks) is genius in how it allows each player to find what they need, no matter their playstyle.

What your post basically says is that you're a moron who cannot do anything on his own and needs to be handheld at all times.You failed and the franchise left you behind.

>to actually save threads
>That's...
So all the people bitching about BotW being empty are retarded redditors?

>Is it really ACfag?

Of course its him. Nobody else would waste 6 years of their life posting 16 hours a day seething at 20 random anons on a cartoon image board.

Acfag hasn't posted in this thread yet, it's just Arthur being retarded.

>Nobody else would waste 6 years of their life posting 16 hours a day seething at 20 random anons on a cartoon image board.
go take a look in the mirror

>zelda series' most elemental core is linearly progressing through increasingly complex dungeons
People who got into the series with OoT and think that's the defining game in the series shouldn't be allowed to post in Zelda threads.

If you ever want to check a thread for ACfag, just start posting about Terraria.

The switch in general just ruined this board because of the Nintendo death calls

>the majority of zelda fans shouldn't be allowing in zelda threads

>it's just Arthur being retarded.
You're not going to make Arthur catch on.

OoT fans are not Zelda fans.

Not him but that's not how you use that phrase.

Weird, I don't remember autists getting mad at acfag getting called out.

The difference is that you're attempting to create a boogeyman, you're not calling anyone out.
ACfag on the other hand is real.

They still haven't given the title yet because they claim it'll spoil a surprise they said hasn't been ready to be shown yet. Though that was also around a year ago, if not longer.

Mediocre gaslight attempt, try harder.

>still haven't caught up
BotW couldn't even reach Witcher 3.

Because when people call out ACfag its because his distinctive style of posting has come out. With Arthur he hasn't posted here in years and the only defining parts of his existence came from that one image of "him" that no one knows its real or not and the girlfriend post.

That's not even how you use the term gaslight you moron.

>(You)

>BotW couldn't even reach Witcher 3.

Attached: 20210526_073923.jpg (2880x2880, 405.26K)

>Muh metacritic score
LMFAO
>muh devs
Devs are fucking retards. Idiots will literally heap praise on each even if they make game breaking bugs.

I’ve been called Arthur for no fucking reason. ACfag is very real however, he pretty much copy-pastes the same text on every thread. I am however one of the people who keep replying to him to see how deep his madness goes. I am fairly certain I scared ACfag away from a bunch of threads.

>Because when people call out ACfag its because his distinctive style of posting has come out
And yet he hasn't posted in this thread yet.
>With Arthur he hasn't posted here in years and the only defining parts of his existence came from that one image of "him" that no one knows its real or not and the girlfriend post.
Explain the """user""" using the same images over the years defending botw.
Oh no
anyways

Now post the user scores lol

I'm 90% sure the image wasn't of him. Someone that ugly would be aware of it.

>BotW isn't as good as Witcher 3!

Nobody thinks that, not even the people who made Witcher 3.

>No they don't count! They're stupid!!!

LMFAOO

Attached: 1549387929224.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

The proof that ACfag hasn’t posted in this thread is because there’s no schizo ramblings about Terraria. Also this thread isn’t discussing BotW or Metroid Dread, it’s a speculative thread about a sequel. There is not much to compare the sequel to Terraria.

>And yet he hasn't posted in this thread yet.
He has. Being in genial won't change that.

>Explain the """user""" using the same images over the years defending botw.
What you mean Eric? He's the second Anti-tendie that plagues these threads

>The proof that ACfag hasn’t posted in this thread is because there’s no schizo ramblings about Terraria
I know, tell that to the newfag replying to me.
Where?

>Now post the user scores

The BotW userscores where Metacritic had to publicly exsponge thousands of 0/10 scores from salty Snoys?

>If it's negative it can't be real

Well not exactly. ACfag is here but he's trying a new tactic for once.
Unfortunately for him it isn't working very well because he can't contain his autism.

Yes let the cope flow through you

Ok if ACfag is here I challenge him to explain why perfect dodging granting the player a flurry rush is bad game design. This isn’t exclusive to BotW, I’m not saying it’s the best mechanic. I want ACfag to come out and explain why combat mechanics rewarding skilled players is a bad thing.

>ackshually this botw lover is an undercover nintendo hater
Are you for real?

>all these schizophrenic freaks sperging about strawmen

IPs: 30

>Insult BotW
>Nintendies come out of the woodwork

first botw thread? These threads are usually kept alive by 2-3 autists arguing with themselves. When one of them gives up the threads just plummets to page 10.

just a matter of time until ACfag talks to himself again

Why do nintendo fanboys care so much about metacritic scores?

Because its the only thing that favors their game

sadly this

>tells me to cope in 2022

lmao

>botw lover
HA he hates BOTW with an absolute burning passion. Why do you think he spends his time posting those images to falseflag?
I mean did it never occur to you that they only show up when either he or ACfag are posting?

Botw threads aren't discussion threads, they're autism containment. While one or two people draw the attention of our usual suspects others can have actual Nintendo threads without shitposting.