No games scheduled for November release

Starfield being the biggest game in November that has now dropped out, there is no games scheduled for November at all, the most biggest vidya month.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_in_video_games
This year will be the last ever EA FIFA game
There is no COD this year
No Ass creed
So WTF
Are we gonna get some surprise big game drop around the E3 time of the year when the big corps show off their shit. (no E3 of course)
Or is November gonna be completely empty of AAA games
Only "big" AAA game that has not been officially delayed yet is GoW ragnarok.
That Harry potter game has delayed written all over it

I thought 2022 will be stacked but 2022 looks like shit
ER GotY for sure

Attached: 1645149332203.jpg (1077x985, 424.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psplusinfo.com/alphabetical/F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will be playing Gotham Knights.

shitty bait post we all want those franchises to stop twitching on the floor and die
YWNBAW

There's lots of indies and smaller than AAA titles coming out though.

>bait post
bait what you fucking retarded jizz stain on the pants of society
Trannies have rotten your brain you buzzword spouting retard

>I will be playing Gotham Knights.
I was gonna buy it but it looks mediocre as fuck and nowhere near as quality as rocksteadys arkham games, plus it comes out in October not November

I checked IGN
Gamespot
Gameradar and the wiki
Not a single game has a November release date now

Well, there's nothing else to play in November, unless Pokemon Scarlet and Violet get a Nov date, and I doubt Hogwarts will release this year.

it's a tradition sir
here i will rephrase
>you should fucking kill yourself and all the games listed are CONSOLE NERD (avoided consolefag, words seem to trigger you) decade+ old franchises and YWNBAW

>AAA trash

There is a CoD this year

im hyped for all the mediocre metroidvania side scroller pixel rouge likes

Well I don't have a PS5 anyway and my PC is old as fuck so i won't be playing it but it looks mediocre anyway, will probably play it in a few years
I have shit loads of games to play, not even finished ER yet and I have DL2 to play but it is a buggy mess plus loads of backlog but the main thing is there is NO scheduled November games this year.

>d all the games listed are CONSOLE NERD decade+ old franchises
Yeah, games that release in FUCKING NOVEMBER EVERY YEAR YOU FUCKING RETARD

My bad, I thought this was the year they were skipping one, I don't keep up with them only ever played the first 1 and MW2 I think.
plenty of that shit been released every month all year

Ok and?
There are already so many good games released that you can go back to or play some indies?
Or are you telling me you are a console nigger, reliant on daddy corpo to give you your approved entertainment?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x162, 131.76K)

>calls the games shit
>B-BUT THEY RELEASE EVERY YEAR
i'm not going to fucking read for you

>reading comprehension is non existent

Attached: Brainlet.webm (480x480, 2.77M)

>be a tendie that hates BOTW and pokemon
>kirby forgotten land and triangle strategy exceeded expectations
>nintendo switch sports was just okay but still fun for when i visit the family
>still have mario strikers BL, klonoa 1+2, live a live, xenoblade 3, splatoon 3, and bayonetta 3 to look forward to this year

Attached: 1645596550218.gif (360x440, 383.42K)

>the franchises are a decade old
>still calling the games shit
>yes, they release a new game year after year for the same franchise instead of making a new, original IP
get help for your drug problem user

user you know there's more to gaming than AAA and indie right? you didn't actually believe journalists when they tried to meme people into thinking middleground gaming is dead right?

Nintendo got a pretty good year
BotW and GoWR are my 2 most anticipated games

>can't consume
Why live?

Attached: dont.png (674x674, 389.94K)

yeah this is shaping up to be my favorite year for the switch since 2017
i'm not going to play BOTW2 but i genuinely hope its good, i've accepted the zelda i once knew is dead so i just hope the people who do play it enjoy their time with it
i have never played any God of War, don't plan to anytime soon

need for speed i think releases this november

>i've accepted the zelda i once knew is dead
What do you mean?
Apart from the lack of real and metroidvania like dungeons BotW was absolute god tier zelda gave me the true feeling of adventure I have when I played LoZ as a child.
For me if they just add 7-11 real dungeons hidden in the world, get rid of mandatory weapon breaking by either giving crafting options and/or options to make weapons never break and if they add better loot when exploring other than koroks and trash weapons BotW2 will most likely be the best zelda ever created imo, even beating OoT

>he thinks all indie games are shovel knight
Lmao. Go play your Battlefield 2042 or some shit.

What are you talking about user?
The Most anticipated video game E V E R comes out on the 6th of November 2022

Attached: Aincrad.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

what game?
I see no November release dates

It's a joke.
Sword Art Online supposedly takes place starting this November

Ok but I am not a weeb so how tf am I supposed to know that

Are the SAO vidyas any good?

I play Zelda for dungeons and puzzles mainly and only put up with usually shitty overworlds, and in BOTW they made the overworld both bigger and shittier and then gave us what are probably the 4 worst dungeons in 3D Zelda all in a row. the shrines in BOTW don't actually scratch my itch for puzzles because they're isolated one off gameshow challenges that break/glitch if you breathe on them wrong. shit sold more than every 3D Zelda before it COMBINED though so I accepted I'll never get what I like about the series again and just started looking for games it directly inspired instead (Okami, Darksiders 1, Pandora's Tower)

SAO is normalfag but also you don't belong here

I do get you a bit but maybe because as you said you don't play teh game for teh obverworld it is worse for you.
I played LoZ when I was like 6 or 7 and the sense of adventure, exploring and figuring things out was amazing only OoT and WW ever gave me that feeling in a zelda game until BotW
This sense of adventure and exploration is integral to a zelda game for me.
Though I agree 100% with the lack of puzzles and dungeons really ruined what is the other half of the zelda experience.
Zelda to me is like a rinse and repeat gameplay loop of exploring, questing, NPC/story, dungeon delving
They ruined both story and dungeons in BotW
Lets hope they manage to just add dungeons and more NPCs/towns into BotW2

>last ever fifa game
What?

EA is loosing the FIFA brand this year will be the last FIFA game, a game that has released yearly in November for decades

OH MY GOD CONSOOM.... I NEED TO CONSOOM THE NEW VIDEOGAME

How will normies cope?
How the fuck will EA cope with all that lost revenue?

>with all that lost revenue?
This is the thing it if fucking clown world shit.
So EA has made the FIFA brand games for 30 years
FIFA start hiking up their brand logo rights prices as FIFA want a bigger cut of EAs big money (after they are jewing normies for lootbox tier MTX for years)
EA says fuck off
FIFA says no using our FIFA brand
EA says fuck it we will make "EAFC games instead"
FIFA says we will make "official FIFA" games and they have split ways
Fucking stupid as FIFA are in a rush to get some pajeet tier devs to quickly put together a FIFA brand football game to try and kill off EAs profits and capitalise on the brand but what is clearly going to happen is EA will double down on spending for their EAFC game as new IP and they want to make it shiny but also they have years of experienced devs with them and it will play like a FIFA game anyway.
FIFA will make a pajeet tier shit football game with who the fuck devs that have no experience with football games
Actual FIFA footie fans will buy the EAFC game because they will be in the loop and normies who have not got a clue about anything will buy the next FIFA game because it is a brand, see it is shit and will wither quit the games or jump to EAs game meaning they will be getting ripped off...twice.
Be all and end all of this is normies will be getting even more ripped off and big corps making more money.

If only konami had taken their shit seriously, now they would be able to steal the majority of EAs fanbase.

Maybe Avatar Frontiers of Pandora and very low chance of Kerbal Space Program 2

they'll buy EA's football game since EA still has all the licences to teams and players, also they don't have any competition and people at FIFA are fools if they think they can compete with EA Sports

Dwarf Fortress and Elin's Inn though

AAA has no games

he was being sarcastic of course but you are right all FIFA has is the FIFA brand, so they have some of the cup names like "FIFA European cup" (sorry idk the names of the cups anymore) but that is about it.
When I played footie games I used to play PES in the days when they had no official crap and it was all no name or parody names of teams and players like manchester town and alan sheeerar or some shit like that and it never mattered.

>Fucking stupid as FIFA are in a rush to get some pajeet tier devs to quickly put together a FIFA brand football game to try and kill off EAs profits
Cannot wait to see this

Attached: 53246.jpg (795x720, 74.83K)

it must be something like that.
They already came out publicly like 2 days after EA announced they are rebranding that they are looking for a 3rd party studio to make FIFA games
It is comical to see this clown world shit.
desu senpai I want EA to crash and burn but I don't want it to be at the expense of the normies pockets or FIFA making bucks from normies and just entering the vidya industry as another greedy corporation
Just to pint out that EA release the lates FIFA game "free" on PS+ this month because of this too
I don't think they have ever released them on PS+ before

>I don't think they have ever released them on PS+ before
They have never released a fifia game free on PS+
psplusinfo.com/alphabetical/F

as it should be
>announce game
>show story and gameplay trailer
>release date in 6 months
>interviews to talk about shit
>final marketing push 2 months before release
as it was before covid
>announce game with a cgi teaser
>talk a bit about in interviews for the next 2 weeks
>show another slightly more fleshed out teaser a year later
>a bit more info this time
>show a story trailer a year later
>small gameplay trailer too
>announce release date for next year
>delay game by 6 months
>final marketing push
>2 months before release final trailer, gameplay, story, interviews, pre-order BS, detailing day1 patch
as it is right now
>announce game with a teaser image
>nothing for a year
>story teaser
>cryptic interviews that over promise
>nothing for another year
>the game is still alive we promise
>the game is still alive we promise, we just hit a bit of a snag
>slightly more detailed teaser
>interviews
>everybody wondering what the fuck is going on
>the game is being restructured and done when it's done, sorry

looking specifically at you
>whole xbox lineup

>as it should be
>>announce game
>>show story and gameplay trailer
>>release date in 6 months
>>interviews to talk about shit
>>final marketing push 2 months before release
This is what bethesda and R* normally do

>>whole xbox lineup
They been doing this since the release of the xbone

I have never seen bethesda delay their shit before and they like to keep their 11/11 release date, I cannot help but feel this is MS doing this to them

>They been doing this since the release of the xbone
they been doing what? microsoft, and all the studios they bought in the last 5 years, announced a whole bunch of games since 2016 and haven't talked about any of them since. At best they talked about the state of the game here and there, that the games would be delayed for some reason but that's it. 5 years and nothing but silence. That is exceptionally bad. I get it when 15 or 20% of the total announced lineup is delayed by a couple of months but announcing like 10 games should mean there will be a steady stream of new titles for the next 2-3 years but so far we got nothing.

When the xbone released they announced loads of games and the game either got canned, went dark for years and then kind of silently released or released a mess or was just never mentioned again.
xbox really has the shittiest lineup of games.
Imo if a dev wants to kill themself, get purchased by EA or MS and it will happen

don’t buy a game that obviously looknlike shit, user

damn. I guess I gotta keep having sex, then.

ER DLC

>starfield delayed
>no cod this year
>no ass creed
>last fifa ever
Gaming is almost saved.

There's a new pokemon game and seeing there's no competence it will break new records for the franchise

>xbox really has the shittiest lineup of games.
they had a great lineup if the games actually came out any time soon, but they have proven to be incompetent liars buying shit tier companies that can't get anything done.

>Pokemon Scarlet and Violet get a Nov date,
That's actually quite possible

Imagine caring about new games.

Attached: unknown-219.png (1085x805, 688.86K)

it is unironically one of the only two things I have to look forward to
The other being death

Attached: kuma-pls-ayaya.gif (108x112, 104.81K)

>Are we gonna get some surprise big game drop around the E3 time
Elden Ring DLC

reddit tier reply

What the fuck

imagine not a having a lifelong backlog

I do
100s of steam games
Still games on PS3
Loads on PS4
Switch games too

You can't see the humor in that post?

Probably precisly because they wanted to get the fuck out of starfields way, maybe there will be something put there now starfield has moved

Must suck to worship AAA games right now.
I laugh at you all.

Attached: 1631572305517.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

I rather play nothing instead of 2D roguelite pixel platformer #28395, you can have it.

You're not a real game enthusiast. You are noob while I am elite.

Fags like that have no clue
I grew up with games like this pic
That was literally the first game I ever remember playing.
While I don't mind "going back" and playing games that remind me of the old disney 2d side scroller platformers, streets or rage or double dragon beat me ups or trashy mega drive games like altered beast, these are not the innovations in gaming I actively want to play. I prefer big budget 3d open ended games not indie trash.
to me pixel shit is not a aesthetic choice, it is a retro days gone buy shit i had to put up with in the 90s

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 39.17K)

I'm 33, I can enjoy Oregon Trail just as much as I did when I was 8. You just don't like games dude.

The most original and innovative games are still indie games regardless of the artstyle the devs chose. Not every indie is a metroidvania

People who default to metroidvania/pixel shit as a defense don't play games, they pretend to know things.

some games from the 90s are timeless to me, aLttP, syndicate, C&C for eg but I prefer seeing the medium pushed forward not being stuck in the past and I mean that both mechanically/gameplay as well as visuals.
I am not a graphics who who wants high FPS and resolution but I prefer 3d high quality visual games to 2d pixelshit
I know, I still do play some nice indie games. I was playing unravel today (trying to plat it on PS4) I like guacameeel for eg but these games are like idle rare games I will play when I have not got time to get immersed in vidya and want to play something easy and lighthearted rather than a 40-100 game that gets me engrossed.

Due to Covid. Please understand!

>cod 2022 will also be cod 2023

Attached: emo.jpg (480x480, 26.46K)

Evil West and Black Wukong don't have a real release date yet. Maybe those two, but who cares, it's November.

Many reasons actually. You know, by the time everything is said and done, I don't think companies like Disney or EA will exist in 5 years.

>This year will be the last ever EA FIFA game
>There is no COD this year
>No Ass creed
Sounds like a good November.