New update fixed game. Who do you play as? Strategy discussion

New update fixed game. Who do you play as? Strategy discussion.

Attached: Stellaris_350x200_1x-0.jpg (350x467, 33.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/281990/discussions/0/4839692156560248845/
steamcommunity.com/app/281990/discussions/0/4839692156558680644/
stellaris.smods.ru/archives/16287
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who do you play as
The asians.

Not a white guy, apparently

The brown people.

>stellaris
>fixed

not falling for your lies

kek

>Who do you play as?
Machine intelligence gestalt as always. Ave Machina. Was pop growth fixed?

Paradox adding 50 types of chinks and only 4 origins

How did it fix the game?

Who would want to play as those?

Nothing will fix this shit game.

They removed wypipo

>fixed

Attached: 1649737554623.gif (220x168, 35.26K)

A real answer, please. I haven't played Stellaris for a good while and would love to have a good reason to come back.

No they didnt they just morphed them into chinks even blacks became chinamen

They actually did remove white people as a choice.

As for other fixes (if any), no idea.

What's with all those Any Forums responses? Did they seriously remove white humans from the race creation menu?

Based Paradox.

THEY MADE THEM INTO CHINA MEN TO SELL THE GAME IN CHINA

>Did they seriously remove white humans from the race creation menu?
Yes, they are asian now

Wait surely there's at least one white template in the game. I refuse to believe this is real since I can't find anything about it on Google other than two schizo Any Forums threads.

Attached: 1652391420345.jpg (1043x3482, 1.29M)

Yes, there's only 5 options for them now and they all look like the same turkish man.

This game literally strips away options with each dlc. I'm gonna forget I bought this and never buy a paradox game again.

Old portraits are no more and everyone looks like an multi cultural asian

Yeah they did. Stellaris forum on steam is a a shitshow and undercover devs are pretending its a bug.

>>A real answer, please.
It literally just happened. Check Steam if you don't believe us.

Everyone is pirating paradox dlcs now because of the royal court scandal

>they all look like the same turkish man.
Looks like it's time for me to get into Stellaris.

>>Wait surely there's at least one white template in the game.
No, there's just Yellow, Brown and Black basically.

Filipinos are not turks i think

Wait wtf there's no way. This is the most blatant example of racism I've seen in video games in a long time. You just know this change was made only because some seething troon at Paradox didn't laugh at some edgy YouTube video where a meme gamer made a larp white empire in space.

The troon is on the ck team isnt it ?
What were they thinking ? I get adding more portraits but replacing them is just rude to everyone that is not a wierd american lib

steamcommunity.com/app/281990/discussions/0/4839692156560248845/

lol

Everything is just asian with different skin colors. You can be a white asian. Or a black asian. But you have to be an asian.

They probably did it so kotaku wouldn't write an article about how stellaris is a white supremisist power fantasy or some shit.

This pic doesn't look nearly as "woops they're all asian now lol"

also I think what we do see is unintentional because the actual Asian ones are comically closed, especially in your pic

Attached: file.png (1325x241, 485.4K)

>Too many people using ethno centric portraits that were visually only Whites with the names all being European. How do you correct this problem? Remove White as an option. How many mods did they ban/block on steam for simply having a racial choice in your civilization?

This is because you faggots kept modding out other races from the game. You reap what you sow.

Looking at the forums apparently the old assets including Caucasian are still there, in game folders. It's just that for whatever reason the game loads only the new assets instead of both. Probably will get patched with a hotfix.

What's wrong with that?

Even Caucasian parents can produce a black child, every bit as much as African parents can produce a white child through a chaotic chance within DNA. There is no telling how intermingling of different human traits will produce in the next generation. But that just proves there is more to a limited pool of facial, ethnic and bodily characteristics. That's the diversity of our species at work.

you might want to get a paternity test bro

Notice how there's no blonde hair options. also you are now aware you are blinking, manually.

steamcommunity.com/app/281990/discussions/0/4839692156558680644/

Based Paradox banning nazi chuds.

>Even Caucasian parents can produce a black child, every bit as much as African parents can produce a white child through a chaotic chance within DNA. There is no telling how intermingling of different human traits will produce in the next generation. But that just proves there is more to a limited pool of facial, ethnic and bodily characteristics. That's the diversity of our species at work.

Attached: 1627875503142.gif (680x680, 2.32M)

You were gaudily avoiding the propaganda. Now harsher methods need to be enforced.

What's the royal court scandal?

I should pirate the dlc but I actually don't have a desire to play this game anymore because they keep stripping features out of it.

Then they will cry how whites vote for people with their interest in mind for apparently no reason.

>What's the royal court scandal?
The royal court dlc for ck3 turned everyone into Asians as well.

It was later reverted back so maybe this will be as well.

?

Attached: file.png (1151x486, 320.55K)

Many things but i will state some :
Blatant youtube shilling (youtubers most likely to blame but it still part of the story)
Extreme forums censorship
30 euro for a couple of events
Focus on the fart event instead of delievering what they promised
6 or 7 diffrent artifact skins
Literally dead royal court system
And they took like a fucking year to do this and blamed covid

This was a marketing disaster and all paradox marketers should be impaled

Got to have that Finnish representation too.

phenotype 3

I think it really is a bug and Any Forums is just having a Tumblr moment.

tfw i play as machines every time anyway so this doesn't affect me

Attached: file.png (1351x664, 500.62K)

Fuck you i hate machines and their users fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck off

Literally what were they thinking with this?

machines just have this cool thing where their ships are implied to be just huge ship-sized robots.
which then means that in-universe if you have organics get in a war with them, and then into another war like 250 years later chances are they read about the exact same ship-entity that is now roasting their fleets in history class.

No i dont agree with you i woulnt use another human's body as a ship

who cares about your organic sensibilities.
machine ships are also their own crew.

FUCKING MACHINE KEKLES I WILL BURN YOURS PLANETS AND EXTERMINATE YOUR KIND

No one cuz shit game

Attached: file.png (1092x454, 455.21K)

Look in the files, not only the old portraits are still there, all phenotypes are named stuff like Asian, Latin, Caucasian, Middle Eastern and African. Caucasian is still used, it's just fucking terrible like all the other ones, nothing has been removed, new portraits just suck and all look similar for all races.

blow it out your exhaust port.

I only play as Elves, and I install the white europeans only mod.

Swedes are the worst fuckers in Europe when it comes to praising globohomo so it definitely feels intentional. They have been fully devoted and subscribed to the new world order agenda. Then again it's to be expected from a continent that wasted 30 years on a war against other Christians just because they didn't want to suck off papacy, killing millions in process.

In terra we have a saying that goes like this : in the land of the blind , the one that sees is king

Stockhold syndrome has that name for a reason

you're all just jealous that my wife has a battleship chassis.

Atleast my wife and i can have NATURAL kids and not unwelcoming monstrosities

but can you pick their specs?

Sir, I'm afraid you dropped this.

Attached: Architect License.png (1000x623, 1.14M)

That reason being American't cuck fantasies?

Yes i gave them the covid vaccine ,you synthetics woulnt understand safe and effective genetic altering

I just downloaded distant worlds 2

No , all swedish men are women and muslims love raping women

Isn’t exhausting to be constantly outraged over bullshit things like phenotype options in vanilla games? I can’t enter a thread about one of the few current games I enjoy without it being a barely disguised shitposting Any Forums thread, and it’s exhausting for me. Some faggots in Sweden are not trying to influence your basement dwelling ass by making the art different. Half of you already have racist mods and use them. Why bother bitching about vanilla at all if you’re too sensitive to even see people with a different complexion? What are you hoping to accomplish by bitching about a game with other likeminded racist basement dwellers on a website that already hates paradox? Is it the parasocial interaction with 6 other people that makes you feel special? Is it your ego trying to feed itself? Are you hoping for a hit of dopamine by “winning” against an imagined enemy?

>inb4 ywnbaw, tranny, cope, seethe, etc. May as well be anti-twitch with all the cute 6 or so letter codes you guys use for how I should be feeling right now. I fucking hate Any Forums

our maintenance plan covers even cosmetic mods though.

>Not a white guy, apparently
stellaris.smods.ru/archives/16287
dunno if the mod works in the new update but this used to be a mandatory mod.

Good bait but calling it exhausting makes you lose your credibility instantly
Try again later as I want you to improve

Is this copypasta?

>credibility
>Any Forums posters

Ok fair enough we are all equal ,machine and humanity
We did it reddit we got the boston bomber

I miss the travel options. That's why I still play on 1.9.

Good point but sorry im retarded (canadian)

qrd?

From the beginning, the first release of Stellaris, I have only ever played as the Imperium of Man, Collectivist, xenophobic, materialist. And I have no desire to do anything different.

The stars belong to us.

Attached: 1632598179487.png (842x852, 651.94K)

>you’re too sensitive to even see people with a different complexion
this is a game with fucking aliens and you think people have a problem with skin tone variations, of all things? people have a problem with this self-flagellating racist hate being promoted in the guise of tolerance on top of its political bend.
they give as much of a shit about ethnic """minorities""" as they've ever given for the last 30 years, which is none at all.

Paradox removed lighter skin as a character phenotype from the game. Now your options are
>Asian
>Asian
>Hispanic looking Asian
>Black that looks Asian
>Asian

Unironically, websites like Any Forums got hijacked by cunning and manipulative influencers who attempt to bolster their numbers by purposely skewering perception. Notice most of the threads made are demoralizing and overly negative to persuade users into thinking their losing something or they should be mad. Also consider many of these posts are identical to each other if you check the archives.

any time a booty blasted pedo could make a bot on infinite chan to piss of jannnies here, who knows whos behind dividing Any Forums

See

>release game
>keep fucking with (essentially completely changing) the way the game is played every 6 months
>this goes on for 5 years (?)
>game is never actually finished
>all of the updates add up to like 500$
Gamers really are the least discerning of audiences. Who bankrolls this shit?

i play fanatic pacifist egalitarian space turtles and just build up in my little corner of space and ignore everyone else
i am also incredibly dull and probably autistic so there you go

see
>people have a problem with this self-flagellating racist hate

>i have only played as the most boring option

I am curious too ,its obviously not the lgbt nor the people they pander too so who is ?????

On the bright side, you can roleplay as Mongols who conquered Earth and go to space. Or as Finns if you're still want to be European.

>598822452
>any time a booty blasted pedo could make a bot on infinite chan to piss of jannnies here
>loli is pedo
and your shitpost was going so well too

>Why bother bitching about vanilla at all if you’re too sensitive to even see people with a different complexion?
b8 but for those who still don't get it, this patch REMOVES muh diversity and makes every race look pretty much the same.

Attached: 1639407139329.png (700x851, 700.82K)

they're all just boring imitations of human politics, unless you use mods that make them truly "alien"

How can people play Paradox """games"""? Those are just fucking excel tables, you probably have to have autism to enjoy them.

Attached: 1435176940076.jpg (742x720, 52.14K)

Based. Same plus larping as AI gone wrong, killing all flesh bags in sight.

your architecture and art are considered extremely aesthetically pleasing, reptilian. you will not be reprocessed like the others.

Not him but the only kind of empire I consistently have fun playing is a late imperial-styled Roman Empire where Aurelian lives for 20+ years and saves the empire, his legacy takes it to space, and I slowly civilize the galaxy and allow certain alien species to exist within my empire in various roles. More or less what he plays and it’s fun every time

What's wrong with pop growth? They made it slow down as the galactic population increases, but you can turn that off.

It's not deception if it's true. I definitely feel like whites are lower on the totem pole than in 90s or 00s. the difference was most noticeable when I moved to a diverse shithole of a city.

You're both the most boring and uninspired people alive.

(you)

the best part is that they fuck with components that they have no business touching just so they can make a "fix", and put it in a paid dlc
paradox perfected the razor and blades model to a science. their games exist entirely to sell dlc

okay, mr. fanatic xenophobe fox race

Humans used to have different faces, now this is all you get. On a technical level they look better, but the down side is pretty obvious.

Attached: Samefags.jpg (1325x241, 66.28K)

I play egalitarian necroid though. Come, partake in the sacrament and join us.

>muh feelings
I have never been harassed by cops or store staff unless I’m with my black/native friends. I could tune out to all politics tomorrow and my life would not change at all. Whites are not lower on the totem pole, and never have been, and likely won’t ever be in our lifetimes

I stopped playing and enjoying Stelaris since they introduced those retarded origins and changed the way you can develop your planets. I can't even imagine how many changes there were since I dropped it but I agree. Game plays completely fucking different every year. It's not fun.

Knowing paradox they probably thought they could just copy paste the same face 5 times and hope no one would notice.

I would sooner die permanently than join some shit like that

Attached: 1423531277771.jpg (1395x1080, 151.14K)

>Everyone is a chink
Hey uhh Paradox, I think you forgot a few races.

Imagine playing literally anything but devouring swarm

This reminds me of the CK3 "bug" that made everyone look like mongs

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-13 202048.jpg (730x216, 22.72K)

Well now you can do it underground and pretend your so insular you won't even be seen on the surface of the worlds you inhabit.

Any Forums is just nega tumblr now. Any Forums was the worst thing to ever happen to Any Forums

That's another way to join. Would you like to call for a harvester right now or in a few days?

I've played the shit out of the Paradox games and I havent paid a single cent in my life. You can even play multiplayer with a cracked version lol

this is admission of autism.

this post reeks of newfag cancer

I've been here since 2015, election tourist. You are the newfag and we have had enough of your Any Forums shit dividing our community.

the people buying the dlc, you fucking retard.

I'd love to think its some big spooky evil group, but it really is just an increasing level of retardation across all websites.

Any Forums was its own little corner with full blown storm schizos that didn't really bother anyone. It was the gamergate and 2016 US election which brought in thousands of those libertarian/conservative/alt-right millennials who share the democrats passion for complaining and nagging, while being banned from every moderated website and social media for going against the narrative. So they ended up being uninvited refugees here and just like the left demanding and crying for changes 10 years ago they're now crying and demanding for these charges to be reverted.

>2015
So you are admitting that not only you're a newfag but also an election tourist because this whole ordeal with Trump started in 2015.

>trying to boast for spending over 7 years on Any Forums
fucking hell bro, i've been here since 2009 but why the fuck would you BOAST that you've wasted more of your life on this fucking dead end of society than someone else

>since 2015
>this is the guy calling anyone else an election tourist
My fucking sides

Nope, I hang out in a discord with a bunch of other oldfags who go back from 2012 and they say I'm not a newfag. They always say how great Any Forums was in 2014 which was the golden age until Any Forums shit invaded.

ah okay, so the threads not actually going to be about stellaris i see, its just going to be reverse trolling and roleplaying politics and sjws back and forth.

maybe next time Any Forums.

This is probably bait, but election shit started in summer of 2015 which is when trump announced his run and started doing rallies. I've been here since 2007 and consider myself an eternal newfag.

>discord troon
It's like with each post you're embarrassing yourself further while still claiming to be cool. Nice.

holy shit dude you have to go back

This. Q-larping began around this time too, and then a Trump subreddit got banned. Any Forums got demonstrably worse after. I’ve been here since 2011 and it just doesn’t compare. Like it was always bad but we didn’t get multiple daily Any Forums-bait threads and people actually had fun singing

I just want to talk about stellaris :(

The problem was people picked up the bait right out the gate on this thread, you give one of those fuckers oxygen and then the swarm descends and suddenly all vidya is forgotten.

How do the new travel mechanics work? With the slingshot and shit?

The slingshots a new megastructure, A fleet enters it like a gateway, and your cursor becomes a huge aiming reticle where you can select a landing point, but you'll arrive at a random star within the reticle. Haven't tried it myself but feels like it could be very interesting.

>nazi snowflakes crying about being "Le replaced!"
Sir this is a videogame board.

Stop gorging on bait you fucking imbeciles.

>It's da naziiiis

>exclude certain races from player choice
>a good thing

Attached: 1305496728001.jpg (331x334, 15.22K)

Stop taking obvious bait you dumb niggers

it's fun tho

they relay shits cool too, goes near your hyperlane entrances and you can jump from relay to relay (to hyperlane, to relay) to skip doing the subspace travel. Pretty sure it extends range of starbase collection/protection too. Kind of like a railroad in HOI4.

Does it have any penalties like the jump drive?

I like playing interstellar tentacle monsters.

Attached: StellarisRopers.png (1030x751, 777.03K)

Not for people who are avoiding it, they can just use a mod.

1. Excel can be fun.
2. Paradox games are nowhere near the richness and complexity excel offers.

Fuck you
China numba 1
China conquer garaxy

Attached: sss.jpg (250x250, 5.76K)

That sounds pretty cool.
I'm real interested by the new Hive Mind shit, creating my own vassals so I can expand freely sounds pretty great but vassals were kind of shit in the past.

the new contracts do a lot, but vassals also used to ignore any AI buffs in the game settings. Now they get the difficulty -1 level buffs instead which is a huge improvement.

Aurora 4X mogs this game despite being autism incarnate.

People had been bitching for years now that there wasn't enough human portraits so their response is to remove even fucking more of them?

Yes, playing humans is xenophobic or some shit. Check your bipedal form privilege bigot. Ect, ect.

oh come on, its the whole "in the future everyone will be brown and asian looking" bullshit.
Paracucks

Evil asari femdom conquerors

Attached: Kneel.jpg (1281x2048, 175.68K)

>complaining about political correctness
>in a game where you have like 10 different ways of commiting genocide
>in a game where you have lots of types of slavery
>in a game where you can gene mod your species to be superhuman aryan ubermensch while making your subjects lobotomised drones or beautiful sex slaves
Stellaris is about the least politically correct mainstream game ever.
I'd argue that it's just a lazy intern that made these portraits, not some deliberate anti white propaganda.

Why the fuck should they care? Why do all these established game companies care about the game journos opinions? If a game joirno plays a game I'm less likely to play it.
Especially paradox. They should know their target audience is nationalistic male racists. No fucking benefit at all in appealing to the woke crowd.

Try applying for a job

The chink portraits look good in my opinion BUT THEY REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE EVERYTHING THEY DO IS CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR
NOT EVEN JEWS OR THE BURGHERS ARE THIS CENSORING
PARADOX IS THE UNIRONIC MINISTRY OF TRUTH

very coherent and sane post user.

>You probably have autism
user....Where the fuck do you think you are right now?

Thanks i done my best to tell everyone my hatred towards paradox's decisions

THANK YOU

you mean futadom

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TAKING MY CREDIT ? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO EMOLATE ME ? IF YOU TRY TO REPLACE MY LIFE I WILL FIND YOU FIRST AND REPLACE YOU

it's 2022
game-remakes / adaptations for nigger-mongrels
what did you expect?
they don't even hide it, it's just plain replacement policy with boring le quirky shitskins, kangz, etc.
It gets worse, and even the indie devs can't save it.

Attached: 2012 vs modern gaming.jpg (3109x2000, 2.54M)

Me and everyone i know associate those with america
Most people woke up to the fact that dirty liberals are dirty liberals

No shit mongoloid but what i meant is who are the people buying the dlc ?

Attached: HTE.jpg (1031x668, 130.98K)

Try starting with the imperial fief origin, you will have the chance of to get a whole bunch of vassals when the og empire collapses if you make friends with the other subjects.

>Feudal Empire
>"Not an empire".

Non human species in fantasy tend to be the most shallow and uninteresting actually.

Kek. White genocide should be an Origin.

Stellaris is really fucking simple and if you can't play it you might just have a mental disability. And you're posting anime so you probably will.

kek

Fixed the game? No amount of DLC/Patches will fix Stellaris. Fuck off, shill.

>weak tentacle monsters

Attached: 1645574215431.jpg (549x551, 35.28K)

>This nigga plays as human/elf
Lmao

Attached: Fungoid_17.png (330x440, 69.8K)

why would i want to play as a human you tards. we're in fucking space. let me play as some fungal abomination of a species hell bent on devouring everything in the galaxy

No, but every race looks asian now. I'd say it's more of a sidegrade, human portraits have always looked a bit off.

I stopped playing because the end game crisis is way too strong.

>Human, but blue!
Wow so existing.

>fixed
I can bet mid-late game performance is still trash on top of the gameplay instead being super shallow and the economy still being magical teleporting resources available everywhere at once

i only play the good paradox game

Attached: roma(1).jpg (1344x756, 303.53K)

As my oc donutsteel ayys, always.

>playing as humans in stellaris

Just why? You can make whatever fucking alien race you want, why would you play as humans outside of a single le imperium of man run.

The performance has been improved considerably. At the cost of absolutely retarded changes to pop growth.

I like humans.

CHINESE CENTURY MOFOS
GWEILOS BE SEETHING