Thoughts on the makers of genshin imapct - hoyoverse's, new game. Zenless zone zero

Thoughts on the makers of genshin imapct - hoyoverse's, new game. Zenless zone zero

youtube.com/watch?v=C5WS9Ohb-fI
zenless.hoyoverse.com/en-us?lang=en-us

Attached: chara-empty.ecbe4d7.png (2111x934, 579.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2022/05/mihoyo-announces-urban-fantasy-action-rpg-zenless-zone-zero-for-pc-ios-more
youtube.com/watch?v=RGkIXXqdBpU
zenless.hoyoverse.com/en-us?lang=en-us
houkai3rd.fandom.com/wiki/Playable_characters
youtu.be/WS8CRBUuIFs
youtube.com/watch?v=JgGdMKRuulY
youtu.be/iR0zSmqBc6c?t=12843
youtu.be/UwnoMXqs2yU?t=18682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trailer has no gameplay and not clicking the link, what kind of game is it

looks good

Seems to be in the same vane as honkai is. So honkai/genshin like combat but locked to stages, not open world like genshin.

With honkai 4 being a turn based game I guess this is their new honkai combat game

Looks good, I just hope it plays more like APHO than honkai. I'm still mad about genshin's combat.

Attached: 303497421075976.jpg (720x535, 33.85K)

It seems to have a much better hub than Honkai though, I will play this but I'll never play Honkai.

not clicking the link, is it a mobile game like the others?

Mobile gacha like the other hoyo games yeah

It's on PC

So is genshin, it'll be run on both
Not sure if that's good or not though, it being on mobile really limits what they can add. Genshin got fucked in this regard when it came to stuff like the customizing housing

You're retarded man. What games even have housing to begin with? Phones are powerful now.

>Phones are powerful now.
Tell hoyoverse that
They honestly cucked it so hard in genshin. You place about 10 walls and it reaches the load limit

meanwhile

Attached: Hylian_Homeowner_10.jpg (1400x788, 70.99K)

>They want the furry audience

Attached: 1651114244186.jpg (700x479, 20.59K)

>Arpg
gematsu.com/2022/05/mihoyo-announces-urban-fantasy-action-rpg-zenless-zone-zero-for-pc-ios-more

Botw issue is it doesn't want you collecting anything other than piles of shit, and easily breakable items, not that there wasn't enough space to have a functional home.

This looks like star rail, but more Cyberpunky and less sci-fi. Designs look to be okay/meh.

>Waterkuma
but why

>This looks like star rail,
It's nothing like it.

>Cyberpunky and less sci-fi.

Uhhh. But ain't Cyberpunk a subgenre of Sci-Fi genre?

I want to wipe that smug look off that pink brat's face.

How badly do you expect it'll get censored by the chinese?

>honkai 4 being a turn based game
fucking WHAT?

>Himecut kitsune
>flatty bratty blue oni
Yeah I'm in

Attached: FSm7KYzWQBQDf2g.jpg (1200x533, 88.15K)

chinese data farms. no thanks.

Yeah. But Star Rail looks like it leans more towards generic Sci-Fi fantasy than this one does.

Yeah it's turned based, just 3D models.
youtube.com/watch?v=RGkIXXqdBpU

It has that generic chinese gacha tacticool techwear style I couldn't give less of a shit about

Is that actually the next game in the mainline series, or is it a spinoff?

There isn't really a "series".
But yes it does continue off from setups in Post-Honkai Odyssey.

My world was loaded up on PC and I could still access it just fine on mobile on my S10+. I haven't tried it on my S22 Ultra but I'm pretty sure the limit isn't based on your phone's hardware.

I don't care, I'm just happy Genshit is dead.

>game is notable for it's enjoyable action gameplay
>make the next game turn based
I hate chinese "people" so damn much.

To be fair, if you are going to make a Cyberpunk urban fantasy game, there really isn't a lot of ways to get around the tacticool techwear style. I guess they could've went the Dislyte route which added greek/egyptian/norse god inspirations into the mix.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 75.03K)

>genshit can't even get regular content anymore
>here's a new game lol!!!

This is the best part.

Retard

Chinks don't care about quality, let alone maintaining it. What they know is they're on top of the world right now so it's time to start churning out more games to get even more money.

Checking Tectone at the speed of light.

This is so over for fucking Genshit.

She cute

Attached: 1630176705603.png (1825x770, 1.55M)

You're the retard lmao

Keep getting cucked genkek

>genshit
What do you think are funding these new projects?

What do you think is getting put into maintenance mode so the new favorite child can get all the hype?

How many more passion projects need to be revealed before Genshin players realize they're getting scammed?

10 more obviously.

If we get the pachinko machine passion project, then we'll know for sure.

I meant as in the limit could have been a LOT more if they didn't have to make it compatible for phones.

>zenless.hoyoverse.com/en-us?lang=en-us
The music has sold me.

>one delay due to covid after content patch after content patch
>DED GAME XD MAINTENANCE MODE WHERE'S MY DAILY DOPAMINE MIHOYOKEKS
Why are you like this?

Looks cool, need to see actual gameplay to convince me to give the game a try though.

How are we getting scammed?

Attached: 20220105020127.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

I'll play it just for the music.

Damn, nice PSP graphics.

>due to covid
kek get ready to hear that excuse a lot.

is it multiplayer?

>PSP
I want to go back, PSP was a GOAT system.

I can't fucking believe it, Elden Ring managed to kill Genshit.

What the fuck? What the fuck?

Yakuza?

How many yakuza games did sega put out before they went turn based?

Post PSP games like this

Attached: 202181412731.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Yo...

Attached: Crisis Core.jpg (960x540, 317.24K)

>Rosaria can't have breasts because of CCP censorship, guys! It's the government doing it! Sorry but Xi said we gotta nerf the boobs again.

>Meanwhile

Attached: 1567325782353.png (594x635, 634.72K)

You are gonna be nerfed and you gotta deal with it.

Well, it might have been a popularity thing. Their game is the biggest, so there's all eyes on them. It's similar to how The Taimanin series got more intense vetting on Steam compared to all the smaller RPG Maker games. Bigger eyes focused on a larger known target.

Genshin is being censored because of Hoyo devs, not CCP meddling. Wake the fuck up.

>ACTIVATING COMBAT MODE
That game sucks but I sure did enjoy it back then.

Attached: 202173121749.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

A FUCKING
SLOT MACHINE
Fuck Tabata

You sound mad, relax.

>he didn't like the kino machine

Attached: final battle.png (497x278, 363.68K)

We didn't know.

We didn't fucking know gacha is not ruin everything for us.

Yes, their 3billion $ profit game must be dying, you're right. Eos soon.

I misunderstood. I completely agree. I wish there had been an option to gatekeep mobile users out of houses past a certain load limit. The few friends I had who played Genshin were all on apC anyways.

Mihoyo doesn't actually care about Genshin. Their passion projects are all their other games and Genshin is that thing they only work on to pay the bills.

>Hoyo is having a ZZZ livestream next friday

Holy shit genkeks holy fucking shit

Attached: 1523004464901.png (515x821, 59.03K)

That's gonna turn out real fucking well for them.

>new locations every 2 months
>in a game about world exploration
>but no you see I don't get daily dopamine from gacha and grinding so the game sucks
gachabrains are something else

>Mihoyo doesn't actually care about the game they put the most effort in, has the most marketing, has by far the most budget, and has made them the most money
Why does Genshin make you so mad?

Attached: 1613169603938.png (469x696, 582.65K)

Genshit made billions, they already got paid. It's too late Genkeks.

>Mihoyo doesn't actually care about the game they put the most effort in
Honkai?

The bigger they are, the harder they fall, especially when they are a Shanghai company in a Beijing country.

Not even 1% of Genshin effort wise.

Attached: 1623510406612.jpg (467x723, 42.72K)

I hope tencent pays you well to shill so much

I'm a japanese nationalist.

The awful FOMO game where the meta changes every update, kept alive solely by whales with sunk cost fallacy? What about it?

>The awful FOMO game where the meta changes every update, kept alive solely by whales with sunk cost fallacy? What about it?
Which game are we talking about here, it could honestly be either one.

The only real difference is that the meta in Genshin barely exists, and only uncreative faggotniggers and shitters would actually use strong characters instead of just using the ones they like. Honkai has a competitive ranking aspect to it so the meta is far more defined there, and it not only changes everry update but also deliberately leaves ceetain battlesuits behind in the fucking dust.

>Meta
Ah yes, the competition to get 200 crystals more per week, certainly worth spending thousands of dollars for that. Metafags are so fucking braindead.

every*
certain*
fuck this fucking keyboard
Why even bother playing Honkai if you're not going to get invested in Abyss and MA?

From what I'm hearing ZZZ is made by different Mihoyo studio in Montreal.

Mihoyo now moved some of thier publishing company outside China to get around CCP censorship so ZZZ might have more creative freedom than Genshin.

>waterkuma
based

>Montreal
>mandatory canadian voice actors
oh no

Montreal studio was only formed last year, no way it's this. Which actually means they have yet ANOTHER game in production. If anything these rice niggers are productive.

The slot machine is the only kino part of that game though.

>Why even bother playing?
You know, to have fun? Pretty asinine concept, I know. Who says you need to be the top 0.01% of every game you're playing? Besides, I still get into top 7-10% ma, RL and clear 150er as a f2poor.

More half finished gacha shit.

Oh god, I hope this sinks MHY, the greed, it spares no one.

>genshin is a massive open world AAA game released for FREE
>but the company is greedy
take your meds

>They release games out of goodness of their hearts
user, please. I like mihoyo, but don't be retarded. The only reason Genshin is free is because it's economically viable to them. If Genshin was paid for it wouldn't even have 10% of the playerbase and nowhere near its profits.

this isn't an argument, there is nothing greedy about what they're doing. it's the polar opposite of greed.

>muh free
Every game is free, retard.

It isn't even if you are a piratefag. Let alone online games.

Genshin is certainly more greedy than its' honkai counterpart, because it can be. Otherwise explain why does Genshin have 180 roll guarantee while honkai has 100. Companies are in for the money, they are not your friends.

It's also possible they just moved most ZZZ production team and other assets to Montreal to avoid censorship.

>Otherwise explain why does Genshin have 180 roll guarantee while honkai has 100
Genshin roll is 160 crystals and Honkai is 280, with the same per crystal price. Could you out yourself as someone who just repeats talking points without playing the games any harder?

holy shit you censorshipfags are so fucking retarded
the game is still releasing in China, it does not matter where you make it

At least character specific story quests and hangout aren't locked behind need to roll for them. Unlike most of other gatchas. And backstory and voice lines can easily be found online. So honestly a regular player who never rolls is not missing on any story content.

>crying about rolls when mihoyo gave away over 1000 so far
>on top of the actual game
honkai is barely even a video game, another non-argument.

After putting up with Mihoyo bullshit for 2 years playing Genshin I guarantee you I would never ever consider playing another game they make.
They are a useless trash company.

ZZZ is 16+ while genshit is 12+ it's literally that simple

Attached: 1652426904698.png (459x513, 102.38K)

cope

t. poor gambling addict

Yeah my gambling addiction is the reason they haven't added a simple "skip cutscene" button or a million other problems the game needs fixing.

>company still based in China
>if they make a branch outside of China they won't be able to get them guys!
How are people still this retarded.

sorry
t. ADHD zoomer

Bro you have no idea how retarded the cutscenes are. It's literally 50 minutes of some random NPC explaining his life story and what he has to do in his office every day for work just to tell you he needs you to move twenty feet to the right of where you were standing, kill a bokoblin and pick up a mcguffin.
I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you, I don't need to convince anyone I'm just saying that my experience with Mihoyo has been thoroughly negative through and through.

Star Rail is Honkai 4 retard

>zzz

technically honkai 3, because honkai 3rd is actually 2

Fuck my life, I meant isn't

then don't play the game you sperg, they're enjoyable too.

>more tranime shit
let me guess, yet another GACHA?
Dios mio

Attached: 1632725757191.jpg (1940x1244, 194.48K)

All I wanted from Genshin is a cool dude that wears a helmet or mask and ZZZ is delivering right out the gate. I don't care if he's a garbage free character, he's on the team. The bear, too.

>horned oni girl with blue skin

Attached: file.png (900x900, 827.31K)

I don't know the price per crystal, because I'm not a filthy paypig, but it's clear that honkai gives out much more freebies than Genshin. Come back when Genshin starts giving bonuses for rolls and gets spending events with tons of goodies, which in honkai even f2plays can clear after a bit of saving. And let's not forget the anniversary fiasco. Genshin due to its popularity can afford being more greedy.

Come back when Honkai is a AAA open world game.

my problem with honkai is that they have 5 characters and a shitload of costumes, make new characters you fucks stop with the reskins

jenshin fucking lost

Attached: 1652417014480.webm (1150x480, 2.94M)

make new characters you fucks stop with the reskins
You've missed the part where we're getting like half of the flamechasers? They've just announced Griseo.

Some of those tits were either too big or too jiggly, so incredibly.

don't care still saving for yelan

Attached: 1509357312435183621_lo6qXW04pwOHxahjRa.webm (956x568, 2.91M)

awesome, another gacha with UI and gameplay designed around touch screen controls. im so hyped for another live service grind after doing my dailies freemogems with 2.7 delayed indefinitely.

you mean ayaka, retard?

I already have ayaka

get another ayaka

they picked waterkuma of all fuckin people?

don't need another ayaka

get

another

ayaka

whats up with waterkuma?

God, Genshitfag is so goddamn pathetic.

They are literally fucking sheep, bwaahhahahaha, another new games, another $30000 dollar for a "free" game, hahahaha.

I liked genshin for the animations and colorful visuals and this looks right up my alley again

Expect another mediocre button masher after they made genshit

the recent chasm update was better than any game I've played in years

I don't think so.

The animations look a lot better, it's crazy how they improve with each game.

Yeah it looks really good, Genshin was great but with this it looks like all the character models have a lot of custom deformations to accentuate their motions.

Not only that isn't true, but each character(outside the first few Bronyas) has a completely different moveset and animations. Fucking retard.

>it's crazy how they improve with each game.
Genshin was a step down in every way so I'd say this is closer to them actually doing what they were already good at

Genshin has way better animations than Honkai and ZZZ has even better animations(higher poly models too).

/You)

stop lying, game only has 15 playable characters and some of them are just reskins of each other, yae for instance

Cope.

>Genshin was a step down in every way
removing stamina from missions, making it open world, hell even honkai tried to copy the open world

>game only has 15 playable characters
First it was 5, now it's 15? What's next?
>and some of them are just reskins of each other, yae for instance
Outside the early Bronyas no.

Where's the proof

honkai fag can't even argue to defend his game, sad.

kinda boring
i am tired of anime waifu games

Argue against what? I'd need something to argue against, not random nonsensical babble. For instance your "15" somehow turned into "22" today, haha.

The games speak for themselves. Honkai is basically a Vita game and Genshin is a PS4 game.

still 15 characters fag
houkai3rd.fandom.com/wiki/Playable_characters
and they all look and sound alike, honkai story is trash and so it's their characters

I like it

>its action based and not fps
signed up for the beta

exactly how i feel about the quality
genshin was already way above honkai and this one is looking even better. the one thing im worried about is the setting(future/cyber/punk) making a lot of stuff hard to see. genshin imo is their cleanest game in terms of visual clutter from them but there's usually no overdesigned backgrounds with neon lights etc because of its setting

seething honkaibros should be ignored, they infest genshin threads as well

Okay, but enough about the game's world which has no place in a conversation about characters.

from the "gameplay" trailer it seems the game will be stage based like honkai, so clutter may not be a problem when all the stages are hallways

you'd think so right
except i played honkai for a month, during the evangelion event. the clutter in there was just uncomfortable in comparison to genshin. so yeah, worried about that. we'll see

>hell even honkai tried to copy the open world
motherfucker the open world maps were there before botw even came out

>seething honkaibros should be ignored, they infest genshin threads as well
Oh no, people playing a [mihoyo game] are in a thread about [another mihoyo game]
Take your meds

you can't call the japanese shit open world, only the post apocalyptic maps are real open world with puzzle and shit, all copied from genshin

>all copied from genshin
Genshin has rail grinding and running up walls? Aerial combat? 2-character bursts?

I know what you mean, some recent JP ARPGs have been really messed up graphically. This game looks like it has a nice cinematic tonemapper on top of top tier cel-shading. I like it and the only issue would be that it's a bit washed out(Genshin sort of is too) but adjusting the contrast or brightness would fix that up.
It reminds me of modded Fallout which I like the look of.

I didn't say anything about the world. It's low poly vs high poly in everything. Low sample vs high sample when it comes to effects.

Attached: Zenless-Zone-Zero.jpg (5120x4320, 2.84M)

Attached: itsnotbait.jpg (499x495, 31.99K)

Attached: 1652419502262.webm (1280x540, 2.95M)

hey look another generic anime post apocalyptic game like scarlet nexus, soul hackers, code vein and the list goes on. What is up with that trend recently?

Any Forumstards and redditards have been eternally mindraped ever since the release of genshin
they simply cant comprehend how a game that """ripped""" off botw is now more popular and managed to make that much $$$

you are right, its facts. No ammount of denial will change that

Fucking retard.

>and they all look and sound alike,
Fucking retard.

Attached: file.png (996x1438, 759.24K)

>I didn't say anything about the world.
Why bring up the Vita/PS4 argument then? The character models don't look any different from the Honkai/Genshin ones in term of textures or details, just their style. Only the world looks an actual upgrade over both.

16-23 are not even playable you sperg

imagine trying to defend honkai vs genshin and posting a picture with fischl as a playable character, lmao

Sure they aren't dude.

pic related if anyone was curious. There's that anime mod for Fallout 4 and it has some interesting contrast when you use it with the cinematic graphics mods.

Because what you're saying isn't right. The models and textures are very different and the animations are too. Compare how characters in Honkai stop moving to Genshin, it's PS2 vs PS4 stuff.

Attached: 49813-1630482151-1397580054.jpg (967x544, 138.19K)

>Not playable
What the fuck are you talking about?
youtu.be/WS8CRBUuIFs

how does it feel to know that a genshin character is on honkai but not the other way around? eat shit honkaifags

Nobody eats shit as long as Aloy exists lmao

>zenless.hoyoverse.com/en-us?lang=en-us

Attached: catjam.gif (640x360, 2.21M)

your level of copium should be studied

>Fishl had to be transferred to honkai to finally get animations and a real burst
Not quite the own you think it was.

>in Canada
Bro censorship is an inevitability. With Justin Turdeau at the helm, shits fucked.

holy mother of cope

>genkeks have to photoshop the gay twink mc into a muscle boy since they're never gonna play as one in the game
LOLLLLLL

Dude if you wanted to prove that you've never played Honkai before....

Good god it's sad compared these 2 models
One is super high quality while other one is just low quality
Why do Genshin fans keep being okay with this?

>cant wait for it to be censored
>cant wait for it to be mobile only
>cant wait to roll for 5*s than 4*s

it's not going to be mobile only retard, it's literally on the website

their games will literally never be good until they stop designing them for mobile at all

I see loli I buy

tell me where genshin was designed for mobile

star rail looks empty and soulless. I doubt it will be popular at all

There isn't that much of a difference, it's just perspective.
>extremely high budget trailer
>random gameplay

2 button combat, lack of targeting system, gacha, stamina

Be carful talking about APHO or you will summon the yurifags who still seethe about Adam.

these look really good quality
but still not gonna play
i really just want hoyo to develop a monster collecting game with this level of quality and effort

first of all, it runs on a facking phone

I was confused about this announcement since I heard they were making a shooter, but they're still making the shooter. I hope it's third person, I'd play a TPS anime shooter.

>2 button combat
you never played the game did ya?

Funny that it looks more like PGR than honkai. That being said that cat needs breeding correction.

>dodge
>attack
having 2 more buttons for skill and burst you press once in a while doesnt suddenly make it better you know

that is literally every single game in existence, even fucking elden ring

sounds like you didn't play elden ring

With genshin they've shown just how cheap as fuck they are, no no doubt this will have gacha mechanics too.

dodge, and attack, and sometimes I use the skill on my weapons doesnt suddenly make it better you know

I expected it to be Valorant clone not Soul Workers one
Its the most shittiest Korean game I ever played and I played every NCsoft mmo there were.

Cool, I'll play it

oh no every single game from the NES is trash how will nintendo ever recover

yeah, I know, and elden ring doesnt have good combat either, whats your point?
>NES
>modern PCs and consoles
Theres a pretty big leap there, I'm surprised you dont see it

holy copium

will the western release have chinese voices? dubs are always wrong so this is my big make or break, if i can't have their original voices or at least the ability to completely mute them i'm not getting it.

*fucking
stop being a redditor

nah just you alone faggot

tbf mihoyo original dub is always japanese

I like the aesthetics much more than Genshin
Probably still won't play it though because I hate gacha

wtf? why? they're a chinese studio i thought.

they are but from what ive read they're massive weebs and they always wanted to make it big in japan

all honkai cinematics on their official YT are also JP voices

doesn't change the fact that they are weebs

The Mi in mihoyo is the Mi in hatsune miku. They're fucking weebs to the core.

But Genshin has two? Raiden M-"Ei" and Yae.

I don't understand MiHoYo fans why are you guys fighting each other? Also shouldn't Honkai fans be more mad?

How come chinese continue to mog japs at their own art style? This look way better than Astral Chain, Scarlett Nexus, Tales of Arise, Xenoblade 3, and every other big name Japanese anime game. How do they do it and why can't Japanese devs step up?

truth is, hokai fans are mad at genshin because of the fame and genshin fans are mad at honkai because mihoyo favors honkai

>could make a complete anime action game
>make a gacha instead
I fucking hate mobage so much, it's unreal. I blame chinks who can only play in subway on their phones. And by chinks I mean all asians. Fake gamers.

Attached: schizo hua.webm (1080x606, 2.93M)

you do realize asians literally made modern home consoles

>and genshin fans are mad at honkai because mihoyo favors honkai
No one actually thinks this. If Genshin fans are arguing with Honkai fans it's just because Honkai fans are going full retard like usual.

How many Chinese voice actors do you know?

Watercuck can be alright when he is not doing racebait shit.

It's a genuine mystery.

Attached: 1649230543571.png (1045x891, 904.04K)

but mihoyo favors honkai by a lot

Honkyfag here, why should I be mad? Do i have to pick one mhy game and stick with it until the end?

chasm was still only a day exploration

Now look closely at the models and their animations. It's faster with more happening but the animations are kinda bad.

>Honkai fans are going full retard like usual.

Oh no I only got dozens of hours of AAA gameplay for free!

>first trailer is in japanese
I better not hear anyone trying to say chinese is the original language for this game. Even the devs think of JP voices as the baseline.

This doesn't look better than Scarlet Nexus and Tales of Arise tho?

It looks miles better.

Artstyle reminds me of S4 a lot, just with slightly younger character

They can't make stuff that's more than surface deep. It's all looks, no depth.

Dunno man, chasm was pretty deep :^)

You drunk?

Attached: 1652431810874.webm (640x360, 1.98M)

Genshin bros we're fucking victims

>meanwhile Mihoyo's games have more content and are more deep than "complete" anime games

Gotem.

but enough about genshin

Nah, this is Scarlet Nexus.
youtube.com/watch?v=JgGdMKRuulY

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

Attached: 1627320411981.png (938x892, 622.83K)

Nah, it doesn't, and it probably costs more.

>chinkshills pretending their three button game has any depth of gameplay
kek

I guess you haven't played it but I'll help you out with what it actually looks like past the first couple of minutes. It's an extremely bland, muddy, and lazy game with laughable animation work. The game feels so bad to play.
youtu.be/iR0zSmqBc6c?t=12843
youtu.be/UwnoMXqs2yU?t=18682

>three button game
this argument again? not even DMC5 use more than 3 buttons you schizo

It's easily the best action RPG on the market.

And muddy isn't anywhere the word for it, clean and stylistics maybe.

I like scarlet nexus but to say it's the best action RPG on the market is laughable

Haha you must be bored.

>dozens
Chasm was maybe 6 at most, would have been shorter if not for all the shitty npc dialogue

Keep coping. Game recently sold a million, hopefully there will be a sequel.

>low amount of characters bad because ????

>game was shilled to death by banco
>they even made an anime
>1 year after releases sell a million
if you think thats good, I dunno what to tell you

Keep coping, still sold over a million and still a success.

And absolutely mog every other anime style games in style and gameplay.

Tell the class what same four character every single player that clears the abyss uses.

you only recently played the game you fag, you didn't buy it at launch and probably only played because of the anime. The more time passes you see how bad it is, even the story is laughable bad

Looks good. Howcome japanese anime games look so cheap in comparison?

Nah I was looking forward to it since before release.

The cel shade is so goddamn good, really wish that team makes more games.

what a retarded argument, lmao. Genshin trully lives rent free inside honkai fags heads

Because the people who own the Japanese companies are faggots that don't want to spend any money.

Because they focus on gameplay and story instead.

And they are cheaper too.

>cel shade good
yeah, nah nigga, you are retarded, the chromatic aberration rapes that game from any semblance of artstyle

Genshin has better gameplay and story than any anime game Japan has ever put out.

fucking owned. nothing to retort with. Go do the same retarded shit with the national team every single abyss.

Not that guy but if you think you can't clear floor 12 without Bennett, Xingqiu, Xiangling and Sucrose, I have been doing exactly that for over a year now.
I do buy welkin, though, so I have a few C1 5 stars.

Nigger, you fucking blind.
Genshin doesn't even have gameplay and Astral Chain, Scarlet Nexus and Tales of Arise fucking mog it.

Now you're just saying the dumbest shit. Even genshin hardcores know that inazuma's story is absolute dogshit, and the main plot has not advanced one bit yet.

>if not for all the shitty npc dialogue
What is up with increasing amounts of NPC dialogue anyway?
Is it Xiao being mad his Inazuma story was disliked?

>scarlet nexus
>good gameplay
lmao, it's literally look at enemy pick character with advantage it's more of a shitty puzzle game than anything

Attached: lmao.jpg (1331x711, 126.67K)

The thing with Genshit and Mihoyo shit is that it gets political.

People get defensive because it's chinese games.

Genshin has good themes and decent lore but the story is dogshit

That's funny because Genshit tries to do it but fail at that.
So I guess hamburger is best food?

Stop falseflagging as a Genshin fan
Not even we like the story

And it's still miles better than the garbage you seen in nip anime games.

It's all the same thing you retard.

genshin doesn't try the rock paper scissor that is scarlet nexus, and scarlet nexus managed to be worse even being a newer game

Please shut up and enjoy stupid Mihoyo shit.

I enjoy chinese games but I'll not defend stupid gacha shit.

Attached: you retard.jpg (1338x701, 123.4K)

As a big Genshin fan who has spent hundreds on this game, I'll give you this one (you)
Your bait is awful

ohnonononono hamburgerbros what went wrong?

Scarlet Nexus literally has better physics, more responsive gameplay and wider moveset.

The monsters gallery also kick Genshit ass.

>main plot hasn't advanced one bit

>3 archons have now severed their ties with celestia
>one has inherited fucking time powers, maybe from istaroth which implies an entire other pantheon
>find out Inazuma was under attack by void monsters, not khaeniggers, so there's a new threat we know almost nothing about
>and the void fucks have returned recently, last time they showed up was during a huge war
And that's just the most basic hits
READ NIGGER, READ

Are you pretending to be retarded or does it come naturally?
>thousands of item descriptions
>dozens of book series
>thousands of lines of dialogue
All of this is part of the story and it's good.

So it means pizza is good food? Are you retarded?

>The monsters gallery also kick Genshit ass
ah yes, female plant #82462 was so much fun to kill

the artist for this game is waterkuma, the one that made Bache the mesugaki and plenty of violent loli rape

Yeah, because more dialogs = better story.

LOL

Yeah yeah, call me in six months when tsudaken comes by to loredump some garbage before everything goes back to status quo

>more dialogs = better story.
Accurate when it all interconnects at immaculate levels like it does in Genshin.

As opposed to cuddly animals?

What is this? Tales of?

Fucking LOL this guy probably thinks WoW has a good story.

>Tales of Arise
funny that you mention tales series that pretty much had 4 gachas by now and they all died horribly

Isn't that good tho? Mean more money for main series.

ToA sold 2 million and is pretty much the most successful going forward, really want to see what's their next step.

>Mean more money for main series.
oh sweet summer child, that only shows the IP is weak, it can't even hold a gacha by itself. Tales series is dead after luminaria

Sumeru will release in 5-6 months, and if you learn to read by then you'll see some more advancement of the main plot.
If you think Dain has been dropping the big reveals so far you're a brainlet.

>main series
>gacha
Series usually suffers even when the gacha succeeds, see Ni no kuni and other IP.

Gacha market is fucking dangerous nowadays due to the saturation.

>roguelike gacha
seem like an oxymoron, somehow.

They know well not many people are actuallt able to play (and spend) into too many gacha at the same time, so they are trying to get one for every genre
You don't like too much action gameplay? WAIT RIGHT THERE, no need t-to look for other companies, we got a non-action gacha too!

Haha, at this rate, I hope Genshit is kill.

Xi Dada must purge cucked Shanghaiese.

its literally just padding, make people think they play for longer than they actually do

Open world ARPG gacha is an oxymoron by your logic too, there's no reason to spend money on Genshin but people do. Gacha is just an optional monetization system. There's no reason it won't work in any genre as long as people want to buy the things. In this case they're selling anime characters.

Cope and seethe bugman, this isn't the place to air your petty oriental feuds.
The fact a game made by "cucks" lives rent-free in your head is hilarious though.

No I mean, the whole point of a gacha is to engage with the gacha, upgrade your character slowly with in game limited resource and such.
Meanwhile a roguelike should be like "start from 0 every time, gain different shit during the run"
Some permanent power up is fine, but the more you go into gacha territories, the less the roguelike part feel roguelike
Arknight had a "roguelike" mode, and while good, it showed why the 2 genre just can't really coexist well

You are a Shanghaiese in a Beijing country.

You shall reap the Wrath of Heaven.

You're wrong. It's just an optional monetization system.

An optional monetization system that doesn't work with roguelikes

You'll see, when they finally show some actual gameplay, you'll see how little the roguelike component will be

I'm not a chink bug like you invertebrate subhuman trash.
You need to crawl back under the rock you came out from under, this is a site for humans, not insects.

Screenshot your post and check how much the game makes after a couple of months.

>play chinese game
>call chinese "invertebrate subhuman trash"
Why?

I don't need the opinions of ants when observing an anthill they made.

I pity for the Shanghaiese who work days and nights to update the "gayme".

>how much the game makes
Where I said the game won't make tons of money?
The character alone will oversell it
But it won't be a good roguelike, just a good game (MAYBE)

I pity you, a pathetic bug who brings his petty jealousy of another ant colony into a video game discussion.
You will never be human.

;_;

Maybe it's a wrong move to hating Mihoyo games when we know people like you exist.

Gacha can't be good games.

I for one welcome our chinese overlords, fuck america gay and retarded shit in the last few years

>PIZZA IS... LE BAD!
are YOU retarded?

I don't hate pizza but it's nowhere a good food or even "best" food.

damn I'm impressed

Because in their heads, Mihoyo is only allowed to put effort into one game which lead to the "passion project" meme where all other games except their favorite are just cashgrab.

honkai is and always will be their favorite child

Every gachafag seethes at Genshin without exception. ZZZfags will be no different.

damn genshin really mindbroke Any Forums huh

what the fuck is that fallout mod? asking for friend

Posts like yours just make me think that honkai is living rent free in the head of most genshin players

>Not being a pizzachad
>2022

WTF the girls are actually allowed to have big bouncy tits? I thought China was censoring big tits?

>thinking thread will be about new game and it’s good looking characters
>it’s just full of niggers crying about genshin

Attached: 5070E48D-FF45-461D-9B9B-4E6EA7AF5BC4.jpg (339x332, 64.58K)

I want to fuck the Vergil cat

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-13-13-38-48-0488101540.png (2340x1080, 1.74M)

I look forward to the paizuri art of this girl

Attached: 1535929022622.jpg (788x810, 95K)

>killed off its gacha that had a decent story,characters, and music just to kill the next gacha 8 months later
Man they are fucking retarded

correction, genshin fags crying when someone talks shit about their game

Shut the fuck of you faggot I don’t care about you being mad about genshin. Talk about the game

Attached: 99FBD08C-BD1E-4A5C-9807-87D42D5A7FFC.png (558x744, 428.11K)

Nigger this looks like the most generic shit ever.

Put in some chinese rap and it's gonna fucking bomb.

dont get your panties in a twist over a simple correction. That said theres nothing to discuss yet, they didnt even tell us the genre

It looks fucking great and like the music, I’m roll for the big bear nigga because I like bears.

This game is rated 16+ while the other games aren't.

Fly me to the moon is honkai 1.

Bro there like 2 other games before GGZ, honkai 3 should be like 5 then

>cat girl has a tail
>don't give fox girl huge fluffy tail
Why do they do this?

>2.7 delayed another 5 months
WE WON GENSHINBROS

Milk . .tanks. .

Attached: 1622626872101.webm (480x480, 1.12M)

They should make actual games.

it's all style over substance

I wish this was true since my wife is stuck in that game