The final...

>The final, ultimate character of Sakurai's "celebration of gaming" is a fucking Disney character who's entire purpose is to shill you the "magic" of Disney worlds to get you to consume more of their movies.

Anyone else feel a bit cheated by this? I was looking forward to something that, you know, was about games. Not a character that is basically Mickey Mouse but human. I fucking hate Disney, literally anything else would've been better.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1280x720, 117.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smashmate.net/charadata/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>another anime sword fighter
It was never in doubt desu

pebsis

Smashfags when a popular third party character gets in the game instead of Pushmo or the puzzle lolis

Attached: why-are-you-crying-crying-guy.gif (220x220, 1.11M)

not in defense of Sora, but I don't think he's anime at all. He has a disney, corporate cartoon feel to him.

based

Dark Souls changed the industry, influencing other companies to copy the formula. A dark souls character would have fit the end of a “celebration of gaming” game.
The fact sakurai shat on souls fans with sora’s trailer being a bait and switch is telling there’s something wrong with him.
He’s admitted to being a kingdom hearts fanboy, maybe it was his autistic way of showing he’s insecure his favorite series is irrelevant in the age of SoulsLike games Miyazaki cultivated. Kh4 is already badly received , all in the wake of Elden Ring kicking the entire industry’s ass (nintendo and bethesda ran to next year)

Those are actually based picks. All Smash fans want is shit like Geno who's only been in one game (and a cameo in Mario and Luigi)

It was based on a ballot from 7 years prior where the top two picks (sora and tranjoke) were spam voted by cucks desperate for their at the time dead series to get a sequel

It made me hope this is the end of the series if this is the shit hackarai was willing to pull. Listening to fans is a fucking retarded idea. And i like KH.

It should've been Lara Croft or Ryu Haybusa and I'll never be convinced otherwise.

I wonder how they feel knowing disney keeps gettinh caught up in scandals after scandals.
What activision did was enough for nintendo to not associate smash with any of their properties, yet here we have sora in smash while disney is caught lobbying to indoctrinate children with homosexual propaganda.
Money talks

I felt cheated by the sword girls. Arthur could've been a perfect retro character, especially with GnGR being relevant, but he got a stupid costume.

I don't care about Smash Bros, just feel the need to state that theres quite literally nothing gayer than Kingdom Hearts, if you are a boy of any age thats into Kingdom Hearts, hop in a furnace, ya dork

I turned off the trailer when I realized what it was, yeah.

absolutely gigabased

Attached: gigachad.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

People voted him in. He's what the gamers (or bots that Nintendo didn't catch) wanted.

I just wanted Crash man. Would've finished the little trilogy of rival consoles perfectly

Every person I know that's played Kingdom Hearts doesn't like Sora nearly as much as they like Riku, Roxas, or even Axel.

Isn't KH more for people who already watched the movies?

>I wonder how they feel knowing disney keeps gettinh caught up in scandals after scandals
offending delicate trumptard sensibilities isn't "scandal"

I'm not sure how you guys feel, but I feel like the best three picks were Erdrick, Terry, and Kazuya in that order.

>pedophiles are a non-scandal
if you say so

why? you live in Tennessee?

Pac-Man
Soul Calibur II
Tales of Symphonia
Phantasy Star
Shin Megami Tensei
Sonic the Hedgehog
Metal Gear Solid
Super Castlevania IV
Final Fantasy VI
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest III
Street Fighter II
Resident Evil 4
Mega Man X
Monster Hunter
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
GoldenEye 007

The most important third party games in Nintendo history

I don't even live in america, you guys are simply weird as hell for wanting to fuck kids, honestyl, what the hell is wrong with you?

go back

>Kingdom Hearts exists to advertise decades-old movies
user, I...

Irony when a character from a company that full on supports Grooming is now in a groomer game.

Attached: 1649169581346.jpg (250x250, 17.55K)

Yes.
It should have been Waluigi or Geno

go back you will never be a functioning member society. your views are laughed at by anyone sane.

Smash bros... I don't feel so good...

t. manchild that still watches cartoons for little girls

For being so obsessed with "Grooming" you niggas sure hate taking showers.

And even with all the supposed "hype" around him, he still failed to be the most popular character, beaten by a sword with boobs, a high school thief and a pink ball, in that order.

you're mistaken, thats not a smash bros fan

He’s way better than the 2 shill picks that preceded him. Square enix carried FP2 on it’s back.

>top tier easy character to play with braindead frame data turns out to be popular
wow, revolutionary

Because he’s a mid tier

Bayonetta “won” europe because nintendo felt no one would catch onto them using europe as scapegoats to shill her in. She didn’t win shit.
Nintendo are liars and you shouldn’t trust them with what they say unless it’s when they speak to investors

Sakurai needs his skin peeled off for this betrayal of the Smash franchise

Nope, he's the most wanted cherry on top of everything else I wanted in the damn game. Sucks to be you OP.

Attached: 1537244472507.png (530x398, 155.51K)

on one part, I can see why they wouldn't show actual data in order to curve the outrage that would obviously come from "Y U NO ADD HE WHO PLACED" and would be awkward to explain

on another, why even make a bold claim if you are not willing to show the data? it wouldn't be a problem if they just said "this guy was highly requested" and moves on but is obvious that they are only making this claim to sell the last DLC as a big sell

>I wonder how they feel knowing disney keeps gettinh caught up in scandals after scandals.
It's all Sakurai's fault for listening to some fat DisneyTard he encountered in E3 or Smash Expo or whatever the fuck it's called.

Jesus, that's some serious twitter tier post. Why are there so many newfags lately

Attached: R.3e9ed4d9a6e039a90fd504d05eb9f46f.jpg (5000x5000, 702.41K)

Crash's "rivalry" was a marketing gimmick and entirely one sided, Crash was always a c-lister.

lol

Attached: 63879ed67b4c5c6f40c9c191e0669dae.gif (460x650, 236.74K)

He said an award show, so maybe the TGA’s when Sekiro won goty.
Funny how he didn’t acknowledge a japanese game made by a japanese team winning goty but acknowledges It Takes Two (gaijin game) for winning it last year. It’s clear hackurai is jealous of From & Miyazaki

Sakurai admitted to being careful with mentioning other games while working on smash to avoid speculation. He obviously didn't want people thinking sekiro or a from character was getting in. Take two won after he was done with smash.

Kek

yeah, I would say rival mascot, many people say Master Chief is a rival mascot but he really never was, Halo was never intended to be a counter to Mario or anything from Nintendo, he is more like a Cloud thats there for the fanfic aspies to have a dream match like Link vs Cloud, with Chief vs Samus being a thing.

Meanwhile Crash is a response to Mario shitting on him on his ads and even having a response to Mario Kart with Crash

This is your Smash 6 project plan for tonight.

trips witnessed

Attached: Smash_6_Prediction.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

not true, but Crash as a premier title is definitely more shortlived in Retrospect, not like most Sony guys last long though, is astonishing how Kratos is the only one that feels like a big star for 3 gens straight maybe even 4 with ragnarok being like the only relevant PS5 exclusive to come

Yes fuck Sora and fuck Sora fags should have been Walugi or even Rayman

If sora comes back for smash 6, king mickey will be a second kingdom hearts rep. Donald and goofy will also be a part of sora's moveset now, mark my words.

why they hell would they have Marx?

>Mickey fucking Mouse in Smash Brothers
I wouldn't even be mad, I'd be too busy laughing.

>Anyone else feel cheated by this?
No, because Sora, Bayonetta, and Wreck-It Ralph are who I voted for in the ballot. 2.5 out of 3 ain't bad at all!

Kirbyfags just rotate between the same three characters (Marx, B-Dee, and Adeleine) at this point because they think they're owed a fourth character

why does seeing child immediately make you think of sex? Honestly I think you are earning to hide something.

Based

>fucking diskun, fire emblem, and TOY LINK in the picture
>but marx is the problem
are you niggers serious?

Kingdom Hearts is my favorite series in all of gaming. Sora made me cry when he released. He's the only reason I even consider still picking Smash up sometimes

onions as fuck

>Anyone else feel a bit cheated by this?
It's about time nibtendorks realize that Nintendo is becoming Disney, we should better stop them now before it's too late

>she thinks smash is over
Get ready for more rosterfagging when smash 6 is announced for the switch 2

Cope when nintendo realizes they need to have a souls/ER character to shill for more units of the next smash to sell

quite the opposite user. I was very happy to see Sora get in because I've wanted him in the game ever since I finished KH II and although I'm a bit disappointed they didn't go with a different version of Sora (like KH II or KH III sora), they did a fantastic job adapting KH I sora to the game, the alt colors are great and the stage choice was perfect, also I find him really fun to play and the only major issue I have with him in smash at this point is the small selection of tracks he came with being limited to KH I music and having no new arrangements to speak of.

Sora's face rendered in 3D has always creeper me out. It's really fitting that the Japanese ambassador of Disney™ Magic© to the young video players of the world suffers from uncanny valley syndrome

He's only part of one of the biggest Sony franchise in the world

Not bad actually, it's missing the Ring Fit Trainers, also why bring back almost every Echo but no Richter?

Top soulful characters in smash:
>Captain Falcon
>Terry
>K Rool
>Ice Climbers
>Mega Man
>Dedede
>ROB
>Simon/Richter
Top soulless characters in smash:
>Corrin
>Sora
>Joker
>Isabelle
>Sonic
>Pyra/Mythra
This doesn't even have to do with the characters themselves but their implementation. For example Sonic oozes soul in tons of media but in Smash he is a husk of what he should be. Sakurais priority characters and favorites that aren't shill or jrpg coombait are usually fairly soulful implementations.

>also why bring back almost every Echo but no Richter?
It's meant to be a Hero situation now. Simon has two alts, with the remaining six being split up between Richter, Trevor, and Julius.

Nintendo and Disney, the two evils.

>World goes dark
>single spark of fire illuminates whats left and brings character back to life
>Oh so its darksouls, not what I would have picked but whatever could be a lot worse
>Disney music starts

Attached: 1471287218127.jpg (313x254, 26.8K)

At least dark souls is a lock for smash 6 though, so it's whatever. I mean, namco helps develop the games for fucks sake and they already got tekken and pac-man out of the way.

Cope and seethe. Get over it. Get your meds schizo.

I am not paid by Ghislane Maxwell.

Now that the dust settle, yeah, Sora reveal was just a sugar high.

Feels like Tekken only got in because harada would have cried if he didn’t. Nobody asked for him and from a business standpoint, namco probably wanted a souls character to shill the upcoming ER

I thought Harada was a diehard Sony fanboy. Why would he care if he didn't get a character of his into a Nintendo advertisement game?

I would bet money that Sony was contacted for Crash, and they just outright said no.
That's the kind of company Sony has become.

Activision owns Crash, not Sony.

Because he wanted to leave his mark, as would anyone else in this “celebration of gaming” wank fest.
Now in future installments, it wouldn’t feel complete unless Kazuya is in future games.
Same can be said with Kamiya, hence why nintendo will never give him another character since his shit stain will never be cleaned off the complete roster.

elden ring

Wumpa league was teased by snoy a couple times on absolute states of plays. Trash’s game was in the works until snoy probably canned it

"celebration of gaming" is the most cringe catchphrase ever, and it only fuels how autistic and delusional Smash fans are.

rosterfags want stupid retarded pics because they don't play Smash and just want to troll smash roster topics.

I feel cheated by the fact that every newcomer played like shit except the one no one wanted (Hero), and K.rool
And the rest were a waste of space like daisy and dark samus

Hackurai said it. It’s said to remind everyone this is far from one. More like a celebration of corporate wanking

i wish Sora backed off the idea and waited a little longer for someone else. Disney is an abomination.

This

Kingdom Hearts is just a franchise that exists to market Disneyshit to you, it's no different than cheaply made He-Man cartoons that existed solely to market and sell you merch. None of the Disney worlds have any actual bearing or relevance to the plot, they exist SOLELY BECAUSE OF MARKETING

The salt and tears mine Sora created is still putting out I see lok

>he still has nightmares about 1 twitter post
sad!

Honestly, Bamco should put Kos Mos before any Reddit souls character. Works a lot better for a Nintendo game.

Serge and Crono can get in smash together!

Smash only uses Nintendo characters because they thought as an original concept, it wouldn’t sell and take off as Dragon King. Both Smash Bros and Kingdom Hearts are guilty of relying on established stuff, so don’t throw stones in the same glass house.

Bamco has a weird situation going on against monolith and nintendo. They want to make remasters but nothing ever went through. Harada said it didn’t work out because sales projections predicted it would flop, but it’s pretty obvious they knew if monolith didn’t work on it or have it switch exclusive, it would rub both the wrong way. Who knows.
But kos-mos isn’t a character namco would waste a slot to shill on.

What if Nintendo created their own Kingdom Hearts like series where they have an anime boy like Sora explore Nintendo worlds and other gaming worlds?

What I find amusing about Sora is his trailer views? Less than Banjo. Banjo on the official Smash Bros youtube channel has like four million views but Sora on the same channel has only a little above a million. There really are that many Banjo fans?

Guess people can see that banjo was a more sincere pick than everyone else

I love Banjo and I've never played Kingdom Hearts. I dunno where the popularity contest lies.

how did the chances of meeting the director in an elevator work not once, but twice?

Sora is just a FF OC without the Disney properties. People wanted Mickey and Disney films to show up

Think about it, Sora is the supposed most voted character and yet characters like Steve from Minecraft and Banjo surpassed Sora. You'd think that said characters would be the ones who ranked the highest on that Smash poll while Sora would have been unveiled much earlier.

It's about giving obscure forgotten characters people liked another chance. Look at pit, he was re-imagined for smash and got prople talking about the franchise enough that he was given another game after 21 years and it was fantastic.

would a seikens rep or a chrono rep be ideal

I'm still not unconvinced that Sora only won due to some autist botting the poll and Nintendo somehow not noticing/caring.

okay but why the FUCK is ms. pac-man not an echo fighter

Midway. Namco doesn’t want to pay them

Can't argue with this. I'm a KHfag through and through and was excited as shit when Sora was revealed. Then I got super disappointed when they showed his moveset and it's completely and utterly gutted.

It's AtGames that holds Ms. Pac now, but otherwise you're spot on.
Though it doubly stings, since at least if it was still Midway, we could've probably gotten some other stuff from them along with Ms. Pac if Namco wasn't overdosing on their own pride.

So how much longer are you going to mald over this? Because I think killing yourself is a better use of all our times.

Well there's also the fact that Sora was THE most requested character left after K. Rool, Ridley, Banjo and Everyone is Here got in, easily much more believably so that Bayonetta "winning" Smash 4's poll was. So yeah, it fits the bill.

>Smash is one giant advertisement
Were you born yesterday or something?

It's been over half a year

Attached: 1634342916576.png (606x475, 214.19K)

Japan's Usage
smashmate.net/charadata/

>31. Sora

Attached: 1649532146485.jpg (247x249, 4.87K)

>top tier and easy to play characters like bowser are the most played
i'm shocked

what pissed me off the most is how it looked like Mario was going to light a bonfire at the beggining a la Dark Souls, but nope
fuck you, dq3 hero was my most wanted newcomer

That will be Riku or Yozora depending on how important he becomes

>while disney is caught lobbying to indoctrinate children with homosexual propaganda
What?

>Zero acquisitions made
>Becoming Disney

hes literally final fantasy in the style of disney. ff definitely has anime tropes and designs.

This. And it's a shame too, cause until Sora, Fighter's Pass 2 was great. Sure some weren't great like Min Min and Kazuya Nothing against the latter, I honestly wanted Lloydor Klonoa and then they end it with the longest, wettest, raunchiest fart they could. Last time I felt this way was when they announced Banjo.
And it was all so trannies wouldn't kill themselves just because their favorite memes didn't get into what was meant to be the Ultimate Smash game.

>mickey mouse shoes
>mickey mouse gloves
>mickey mouse pants
>giant zipper on his shirt to go shirtless like mickey mouse
>a fucking mickey mouse keychain

>yeah, there's nothing disney about this character, yet another anime swordsman, fuck you sakurai

seek medical help ASAP

>Anyone else feel a bit cheated by this?
Nope got exactly what I wanted. His games are fun they keep making it while other Disney games have all died out. It's a fun series even if the plot is all over the place.

Funky Kong as an echo fighter would not do his character proper justice
Mio would never be an echo fighter of Noah, one uses a sword and one throws/slashes with giant twin rings, and even if you're referencing the class change thing, it wouldn't be an accurate depiction of Mio
His name is Akira Howard, not Howard Akira or Howard

Why would Kris be a character? His game isn't even fucking finished yet

how long before Disney buys Square Enix? Half their games are Disney IPs anyway, might as well make it easier.

Dunkey lost