Team South Town Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=sgH1giYp_qc

Attached: southtown.jpg (1280x720, 238.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iskofxvsmatchmakingstillbroken.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jr__RvR4Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=r6FGkWPXdj4
youtube.com/watch?v=F0DzPM52haI
snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2022/051301/
eventhubs.com/news/2022/may/10/sony-epic-playstation-lag/
youtube.com/watch?v=NLGECr6GfZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sucks Yamazaki still doesn't have his knife back.

Looking forward to the matchmaking still not being fixed when they come out.

Attached: __kula_diamond_the_king_of_fighters_drawn_by_jch2908__sample-ebe07fe778f08c14c3f9084813dba995.jpg (850x1134, 228.6K)

>DIE FAGGOT
What did Geese mean by this?

They need to fix the fucking matchmaking

Damn, that dead nigga old

iskofxvsmatchmakingstillbroken.com/

Attached: 20220308_004707.jpg (1000x1500, 140.21K)

no buy until matchmaking is fixed. fuck you snk

kek

>teen
Idk I want blood and gore

i thought you were memeing but he really said it

looks like a ps2 game

small head motherfucker

Attached: file.png (1080x705, 838.91K)

Dead and irrelevant game. Nobody gives a fuck.

Attached: 795.jpg (474x473, 26.21K)

That's not a nice thing to say to his son

Attached: DdsQtrdV4AIvnve.jpg (600x405, 37K)

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did

>30 mintues ago
>just checked the catalog expected a thread to have at least 100 replies

It's over, isn't it

Attached: fd7c33ce7a0a0ca09f035c5e331d6517.gif (320x320, 2.25M)

Thats what happens when you release a game with non functional online and ugly graphics for 60 fucking dollars.

PRODICTUBORU

It's cool to have a "legal" non boss Geese and Rugal to play in one game at least. What was the last time that was possible? CvS?

>v doesn’t play fighting games other than strive
Imagine my shock

Any Forums used to play Undernight almost daily and had weekly BBCF threads before it got rollback.

>Yamazaki doesn't bite anyone
yawn

Why does strive live rent free in your head?

>Geese has Rashoumon
My favorite fighting game move, damn great to see it back

So far the only fighting game released in the past year that has managed to have active and continuous nonbait/nonshitpost majority threads was strive and even that stopped after jack-O released because some guys kept spamming jack-o images on the catalogue (like with any twitter trend since this board is basically a twitter and twitter screencap dumping ground most of the time). Kinda hope kof would have the same so I could lurk and decide whether to get the game once the character I wanted to play released like with strive.

Getting USFIV-Adon levels of ear grating from Yamazaki's voice. Is it the same VA?

I will never forgive Street Fighter IV for turning all 2D fighters 3D.
SNK fighters used to be beautiful.

Why the fuck doesn't UNIST ever go on sale and why doesn't it have rollback? It's the only anime fighter that looks cool to me and I've tried a bit of and liked but the asking price is steep for a game without rollback and a bunch of additional overpriced add-ons I'd rather get in a bundle.

Persona Arena is like UNIST but better in every way and it has rollback coming. Get that one instead

GEESE HOWARD FROM TEKKEN 7 LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I feel blessed to have friends who enjoy KoF because honestly Strive plays like shit and I hate GG designs personally.

Skullgirls is still getting new characters in spite of its creators being ousted from the company.
Melty Blood just got a game.
The realities of modern game development are a shame, but there's still 2D stuff getting made.

online works fine in ps4

The gameplay looks fine but I'm unfamiliar with the characters and literally have zero interest in purseowner.

I loved Guilty Gear X and XX but I have no interest in the direction character designs have gone since Xrd.

The only thing it did was to show they could have 3d graphics but keep 2d gameplay and hitboxes.

Higher resolutions made 3d fighters inevitable. Even KoF XII/XIII were criticized when they came out for having lower res sprites than Blazblue.

And Blazblue itself got stuck with those sprites and could never move on visually since they were such a big investment.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 23-52-10 _JYZVDMfnG4T5Vd7Qo8_lLu8vgstFLrHufmKTQ9aldc.jpg (WEBP Image 640 × 417 pixels).png (640x417, 299.64K)

But you are familiar with the UN characters? I have never played any MegaTen game other than Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei and i am also not familiar with the characters and the game but the fighting game is very good

>DON'T ENJOY THING I DON'T LIKE

it 's broken on every platform

>Old Raging Storm effect
SOUL

Any Forums doesn't even play strive

Did he say "percentable?"

Stop liking shit

perceptable maybe?

Any Forums doesn't even play games

>EGS release fucked up the matchmaking for the steam version

EGS is poison for any game that releases there

CvS and KoF 98, 2002 UM.

are they free?

i'm gonna need a source on that. if that really is true that's hilarious but you can't just say something like that with no evidence.
Only O. Rugal so far is free.

>>EGS release fucked up the matchmaking for the steam version
Source? Did one of the devs or community members mentioned that?

No but the costumes are if you buy them

>Rugal
>legal in 2k2
I don't even think Geese is buddy, boss characters are auto ban

Sorry, I'm retarded. I forgot that they're basically OP and I didn't play too much 2002 UM

Attached: 1523053725138.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Eh I like it but I only started playing fighting games online almost half a decade ago since I got sick of the retards I'd have to depend on in fps games so what do I know.
Helps when all my characters picked happened to be pretty good/had a cool non command grab animation, I never had to use a discord for matches like I saw people talk about or in Type Lumina's case I had my cousin to play the game with till I got sick of it.
Really hoping that matchmaking thing is overblown before I decide to get it on sale because of yamazaki.

I'm pretty sure Geese is only B-tier in 2002UM. I let a friend of mine play him, he doesn't seem busted at all. Nightmare Geese however would be a different story. I've also heard some people say Goenitz isn't too busted in 2002UM either but I haven't played him.

It would be one thing if everyone did 3D like Arcsys does, but Capcom and SNK's shit is so ugly now. It's something that used to look good that now looks bad, I hate it.

Sucks it's yamazaki period and not Mr Big

Team Pass 1 was fantastic. Too bad Team Pass 2 is supposedly gonna be shit.

>Mr Big
>Working with Geese again

>TFW the SNES version of Mr. Big's AOF1 theme blows the Arcade version out of the water

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jr__RvR4Ms

>Orochi CYS
>Team Samsho
It really is shit. I hope we get Team Pass 3 and 4. I want my nigga Shen Woo to come back.

Attached: 1516762352097.png (526x548, 79.52K)

team samsho is based though.

nah get that time travel crossover shit outta here before actual mainstay characters

his theme is so grimy, I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=r6FGkWPXdj4

we'll never see this pimp motherfucker again

>complaining about crossovers
>in KoF, the SNK crossover game

AoF1 SNES was kinda fucking awesome compared to the original and the other ports.
>Mr. Big and Mr. Karate available in 2P from the get-go, no need to reach them in story mode to unlock them
>all the enemy fighters were given desperation moves, giving them more incentive for use in 2P
minor typos in some of the dialogue fixed
>the ending was changed from the famous original cliffhanger ending to a proper (and canon!) one explaining everything: youtube.com/watch?v=F0DzPM52haI
>and yes, that totally redone Mr. Big theme is fucking fantastic
Of course the graphic and sound quality took a noticeable hit, but this kind of shit was a great way to make up for it. Sad that Takara didn't do much like this for their other SNK ports. And the SFC port of AoF2 by Saurus was just kinda crap.

Is KofXV's matchmaking fixed?

Attached: is-it.png (182x173, 27.12K)

No

yes

idk. Depends if they say it in the patch notes.

yes I am complaining that darli nigger steps out of a time portal and into the KOF tournament before kim kaphwan

I'd rather see Duo Lon, Shen Woo, Lin, Jhun, Oswald, or other characters from XI

Wouldn't surprise me. The Steam implementation obviously got botched with the missing profile pics in-game and the game not being able to link you to people's profiles. This game was made with EGS in mind.

If Kim is never in another game again I'll be happy to never hear about his fucking pants again.

Maybe.

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

ENTER

Attached: kofallstar-american-sports-team-brian-heavyd-lucky.jpg (2490x1300, 1.45M)

What's the hype behind sports team? Why do people like them so much?

They're the absolute anti-thesis of modern design trends. They're so firmly rooted in the 90s that their designs have become endearing instead of tacky. Also Heavy and Lucky are genuinely fun to play in 98.

Billy looks neat. Geese my anchor in 14 and the dude i wanted to mess with more in 2k2UM since non ex Geese is B tier at best but still considered a boss is cool but i was hoping for more then the command throw/dp punch move back. Was hoping for the flurry 3x attack hcb move and the install super. Yamazaki looks gay no knife but he might be good unlike in 14.

the second parry is clearly a different voice line bud, we're talking about that.

I love Orochi Chris... Even though he's an objective downgrade from vanilla Chris. Hopefully we get their default outfits along with the new ones too. And new normals please. Samsho have no interest in however.

Makes sense I guess, thanks.

huh? o.chris is usually even or higher placed than regular chris.

both geeses are b& for access to easy convenient infinites

>They're so firmly rooted in the 90s that their designs have become endearing instead of tacky.
Funny how so many SNK designs fall into this. Fuck, their poster-boy Terry is a great example as well. His basic classic design has stood the test of time. Enough so where it was the baseline for his Smash Bros appearance and even came back for KOF15.

Attached: Terry_Bogard.png (600x1020, 376.32K)

I didn't realize that. What's the infinite on normal Geese?

He gets away with it since he was from a different time.

KEK

That genuinely surprises me. I don't pay much attention to tiers and stuff but I would think Chris's movement and fakeout options are way better than a slow projectile and somewhat iffy dp. It feels like they tacked on specials that don't mesh with his normals when they made sense for regular Chris.

So SNK is going to make him this pass' Gato, right?

Attached: Geese.jfif.jpg (915x688, 151.6K)

How populated are 02/02UM and 98 on Fightcade? I like the look of the sprites way more than the weird clay/plastic models of the more recent games

Attached: 1560907745083.gif (110x108, 71.08K)

02 and 98 are literally the most crowded lobbies on FC2, though 95% of it is South America, Korea, or China. 02UM has a small but dedicated scene in the US.

UM's native PC port seems to not have any issues with finding other people to play with either. Hell, I'm sure some anons here would play if you asked nicely.

Fashion is circular and everyone loves a true classic. SNK is very genuine even if they've failed/almost disappeared entirely time and time again. I could care less if some Mudslime owns them as long as the games are good and he leaves them alone its all good and dandy. I wish more fans would buy their favorite game companies to keep them from going to shit.

Meant to specifically say, 2002UM. I'm sure 98UM has a player base for its PC port too.

If it wasn't a weeknight I'd start a lobby, terminal shitter though

I want to ENTER pranked Brian

Attached: female-bryan-battler-brianna-kof-all-star.png (1920x2160, 2.68M)

In 98 O.Chris is the best character in the game, don't see him much honestly in 02 or 02UM.
The rollback update kind of made it the default KoF fopr the US to play since it was the only modern game with it. It's disappointing to me as I think 98UM is WAY better and honestly probably the best game in the series but it is what it is.

Something about his face feels off. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Attached: file.png (402x538, 265.6K)

What makes 98UM the best in the series for you? I personally just love how 2002UM feels for me, but I do agree that 98UM is fantastic.
>don't see him much honestly in 02 or 02UM
Funnily enough one of my best friends mains Chris, but started with O. Chris. He finds him fun but all around worse to use. I wouldn't know though since I mostly play Terry, Ralf, Athena, and Kim.

>don't see him much honestly in 02 or 02UM.

I've been told this is because 02/02UM have more screen space. O.Chris is so strong in 98 because his attacks cover so much space and he can get full combos even from far away. Not so much the case when the screen is wider.

Does Geese have deadly rave?

Eyes looks strange

>Die Faggot
Whoa Geese, rude

In general I prefer the simpler combos of 98 and classic KoF in general compared to the sort of anime lite combos that started around 02. Another thing though is that 98UM actually got an update in Final Edition, so not only were they able to refine base 98 but they even fixed balance issues of the initial release like Krauser who dominated the game. Advanced, Extra, and the custom modes all are viable and see use and the balance is pretty damn, good, just feels the most refined of any old school feeling KoF.

>fanartist goes for a semi-"realistic" look that makes a girl look like one of these Korean girls that have had tons of plastic surgery done on her
I hate this shit.

They don't expect you to care about the face.

Give me the rest of the phycho soldiers and Hinako and I'll be pretty happy with XVs roster. Hard to beat 2k2 though but having a non OP Rugal and legal Geese is a huge plus to me.

How does SNK do it? How they so consistently kill their own games?

When is he coming back?

Attached: shenwu-kof13.jpg (784x1080, 98.56K)

Isn't Mai supposed to represent peak Asian beauty standards? Well those are the beauty standards of today my friend.

Attached: tumblr_70ffae9143d6343feb1d037ef87d0f32_8f1e415c_1280.jpg (783x978, 161.82K)

> two more teams

I’m calling buriki-one and…shit, aggressors of dark combat?

They don't bend the knee to modern watered down fgc cucks and keep gameplay traditional KoF fare which is too hard for non KoF fans (aka Strive and V players). Them keeping tradition and not being in tune with the 'live game service' model makes their games only good for a small niche within a niche. The matchmaking stuff now is 100% what's killing XV right now though, they need to get on it asap.

Teams were already leaked. It should ne Team Samurai Spirits (Haohmaru, Nakoruru, Darli) and team awakened Orochi.

user... it's Orochi CYS and Samsho team, it's been leaked already

Would Orochi team just be the same models and clothes but looking darker?

>south town team
>without my nigga Raiden
not my team and not buying.
No wonder this game looks like shit no charm or actual talent behind just the same tired faggy quotes shit and zoomers getting excited by a character saying "maggot".

Attached: bigbearff1.jpg (600x800, 232.05K)

Nah it'll be like 98, recolors of their designs with new animations. O. Chris and O. Yashiro are beloved top tiers in 98 so bringing them back now that they already have models is a no brainer.

this, so tired of kof introducing more anime boys i was never going to use anyway.

They're getting new costumes apparently, most likely will have their original looks too as alts (at least I hope)

>They're getting new costumes apparently,
Source? They were always just pinkish recolors in every other game so it seems weird to change them now. Beside, things like idle and other animations distinguish them enough as is.

These were leaked, it's a reference to a cutscene I believe. Only Chris and Shermie though

Attached: ochris.png (646x646, 310.84K)

Here's Shermie

Attached: 1647555105894.png (646x646, 333.32K)

Attached: 1650413418968.jpg (1365x768, 104.47K)

They're wearing clothes similar to Goenitz

Attached: goenitz-kof98-ultimate-match-online-art-2016.jpg (500x500, 55.38K)

they finally brainwashed yamazaki...

if we get gonadz as a solo boss instead of coming with vice+mature I'm gonna seppuku

Damn, hadn't seen these yet. I never really minded the simple recolors but I got to say, the pink versions of Goenitz robe looks great and fits them. Honestly like this change a lot.
>Yamazaki
What? He's a head of Orochi but has no association with them.

Attached: goenitz-kof98um-art.jpg (666x1000, 65.39K)

Looks like a butch woman

can i buy this game for 30 bucks or less yet?

wait for winter

I think we are. Remember that leaked character roster. There were two slots for the bosses, Rugal and a blue looking character. As of now most people think that was Otama Raga, but I'm now thinking it's Goenitz.

Attached: Goeniko - SNK ALL STAR.jpg (537x867, 34.25K)

>Well those are the beauty standards of today my friend
How unfortunate

Goenitz is the only boss even close to as iconic as Rugal so it makes sense. No one from the K' or Ash era really has fans so options in general are pretty limited.

krizalid is fairly popular.

Yeah, but he's not blue.

It's blue because it's Verse with inverted/REVERSEd colors
as in the character, Reverse

Attached: rfy1he858m481.jpg (640x338, 71.73K)

Maybe on Tuesday. Won't know until they say.

Never because Ralf is the new Shen Woo.
And thats good.

Attached: sample_83717a2e4b2a67d101a6a91360e82860.jpg (850x434, 87.5K)

Probably because of how it almost feels like it's a FaceApp edit but instead it's legitimate.

Attached: 20220509_085639.jpg (1221x1347, 138.41K)

Attached: 20220509_085641.jpg (1160x1456, 147.17K)

Attached: 20220509_085636.jpg (993x1363, 136.52K)

Damn, I'm still trying to build a decent team. Still trying characters to mix with Andy/Athena.

Attached: cirnobuckledup.jpg (2268x3010, 3.18M)

You're gonna have a bigger pool of characters to choose from after Team South Town as the balance patch is gonna be a FUCKHUGE one, as they're changing EVERY CHARACTER OUTSIDE OF TEAM SOUTH TEAM

What the fuck happened to Undernight? I was really impressed with how dedicated the fanbase was but it feels like it literally vanished overnight.

UNICLR was mediocre, plus covid hit and rollback netcode became trendy

will rock be a dream dlc in every game now, its getting annoying how many people ask for rock with out ever playing kof or knowing the lore

He's canon in KOFXV, so he might actually become part of the main roster going forward.

GBVS became the new UNI because it gets dripfed patches still.

how is he canon it still set before garou?

KOF is an alternate timeline from the Art of Fighting/Fatal Fury timeline.
It's the only reason Geese is still walking the earth in KOF.

How did he get everything except for the Orochi forms?

Different timelines user, if KoF happened during the AoF/FF timeline then Yuri would be over 40 years and Takuma would be dead.

>Terry is gonna get kicked back down to mediocre/garbage tier again
It was fun while it lasted Wolfy...

Attached: 4622-9f13-38c1ad3b963f.gif (275x415, 45.56K)

>Old costumes included
Now this I wasn't expecting!

He looks feminine because of the earrings, those lips, and slight eyeliner.

>EVERY CHARACTER
Got a source on that? I highly doubt they'll be making sweeping changes that's not nerfing top tiers and buffing underdogs. Think meitenkun, chris or robert will get changes?

If SNK was smart they would lower the base price of the game and milk the fuck out of costume dlc instead.

Why doesn't uni get updates anymore?

snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2022/051301/
>To coincide with the release of Team SOUTH TOWN, an update will be implemented to adjust the game’s balance for all the characters. The purpose of the adjustment is to strengthen characters and their overall performance, so even if some techniques are nerfed, please understand it will be balanced elsewhere. Get ready for a new KOF XV!
They're touching every character, how major the changes they'll be is another question entirely, but what is clear from this is that they plan to do sweeping buffs.

French Bread is busy working on Melty.

What says, also they're "working" on rollback for a new UNI, but I haven't been caught up with any sort of recent developments regarding UNI related stuff.

>Skullgirls is still getting new characters in spite of its creators being ousted from the company.
What is the story behind this? It was the Skullgirl devs who made Indivisible right?

Attached: CB6A5020-CBFE-4AE6-83E9-020D5909F385.jpg (578x531, 24.66K)

SNK has stated they didn't want to indulge in costume DLC as heavily, as 1 costume DLC to them is half the work of a full fledged character.
For better or for worse they prefer to have more characters to sell over making a fuckload of costumes.

is pranked terry in kof all stars? i know theres kim, geese, brian, maxima and varying nests are in

SNK has been dead to me since their butchering of Samurai Shodown. Imagine selling out and making your game a fucking Stadia exclusive for like an entire fucking year.

Game's been transferred to the mobile game team since the Mike Z shit happened. Lab Zero abandoned Mike Z and created their own dev team which I already forgot the name. I never heard anything else beyond that they're hiring.

>Don't want to flood their game with costumes
>Gives out a character and the full set of alts for said characters for free

It's refreshing to see a fightan dev that isn't being absolutely jewish. But the cynic in me is saying that they're just doing this charity for sales, and the moment KOF gets really big again they're gonna follow the path of every other dev.

Attached: 1551926570843.png (870x820, 999.33K)

Will it be a sequel game or just a new version (but with rollback) like they've been doing?

Then they should add Duck King

I'm still kinda miffed coat Rugal isn't in XV, it's my preferred look for him

Mr. Big tried to have Geese killed at the end of KOF96 and KOF14 cause Geese only joined KOF96 to check if Orochi was worth his time and that wasted Mr. Big's time. He needs his own team if he ever comes back

im gonna draw some kof

As objectively as I can be:
>Alex Ahad left the company and they settled for undisclosed reasons believed to be relating to how Indivisible was developed
>like the other user said the mobile skullgirls studio took the game over
the new characters look very different from the old one and the quality is lower than the rest on top of the season pass being sold for a retarded amount.
fresh prince is never ever but would be based

>want Kim but don't care about Chang and Choi
>they will be his teammates for sure since Chang was in XIV
Eh

Thank you for reminding me to check the newest OPM & (ONE) chapters, the story is a little predictable these days but I want nothing more than for Genos to fucking knock bofoi’s rodent teeth out si newest comic was great

Draw Angel

There was some fan polls after XV launched, and people were demanding Jhun Hoon, and May Lee more than Fatty, and Midget by a landslide.
I doubt Chang and Choi are gonna return with Kim in XV

>console with least amount of input lag is the XBox version
What did SNK mean by this?

Either way, desu. I can't remember the name of the battle designer or if it even was the battle designer or one of the devs / programmers but it was typical Japanese sluggishness of being behind with the times. Since it's all sprites, it's possible they can update the current game akin to BBCF, KoF 98 and UM, and GGAC+R. But I think they'll just work from ground up again, reuse assets, implement the rollback, and make a UNI2 while sprinkling in a new character, and hopefully a color palette editor.

Shut the fuck up you faggot.

Koko desuka?

What are the chances we get this autistic ninja

Attached: malin-proff.gif (178x142, 4.2K)

I want these niggas and the dudes from Neo Turf Masters

Chang and Choi are hanging around with Xanadu now for some reason.
Kinda pissed that SNK just undid years of character development in XIV, but at least that means we're probably getting May Lee and Jhun Hoon instead. Maybe even Chae Lim if SNK actually wants to shatter some expectations.

Attached: 4af8d87b6f7b39b7e.jpg (960x1280, 140.13K)

I'm so tired of the team format.
Why can't we play singles for once in a KOF entry? Why is it written in stone that it must be 3 vs 3 every time? They did tag teaming and strikers, why not release just one edition with singles as the default mode?
Why can't players get together and play a singles tournament? Just once, just to see how it goes? Won't happen of course because the FGC and especially the fgc for more niche communities like KOF is incredibly stubborn and hates any real changes but I think it would end up being overall better for the series because it would let you really focus in on match-ups and getting good with your character(s).

Attached: 1641184560603.png (256x320, 5.07K)

What if Kim teams up with his sons? Would you be happy or mad?

KoF's whole gimmick has always been teams. You can do 1v1 in most of the newer games, and it's all right, but teams have usually been the bread and butter instead of multiple rounds.

You never know though, SNK really seems to like Chang and Choi

>KoF's whole gimmick has always been teams.
"We have to do it this way because that's the way we've always done it".
See above my comments about the FGC being stubborn and resistant to change.

Fuck off. Go play another game then.

NO. You fuck off.

I don't want to play another game. I want to play KOF singles. It's NOT the same as playing Street Fighter or any other game.

>Florida businessman with blonde hair who fully embraces Japanese culture and martial arts

I always loved the concept of Geese. He's like weeb but cool.

Attached: mpv-shot0645.jpg (1920x1080, 631.06K)

I think it's way more exciting to have to figure out three characters versus one though. You always have basic understanding of a lead, a batter, an anchor, and then trying to figure out how your opponent is going to come at you with their three. But unlike the Vs. games, you don't have the added chaos of constant tag ins. If I wanted 1v1, I could either just... go to the 1v1 mode, or play a different fighter. It's not a big deal.

learn 3 characters

Attached: 21665641_p0.jpg (624x863, 329.58K)

I'd be 1000% fine with SNK making a new Garou that included lots of KOF favorites (but pls no line switching).
Doesn't seem that unlikely either. Kind of strange they haven't already made it...

Attached: 91vYWS-xXuL._SL1460_.jpg (1460x1432, 733.88K)

>He's like weeb
Geese is a full-blown weaboo user. He would get laughed at if he didn't poses the power to kill you with a punch.

Attached: 724.jpg (780x960, 118.05K)

I have learned 3 characters. I've learned 20 characters over the years. I'm tired of team matches. I want the groove that comes from longer sets with the same characters. In team matches just as you start getting into a match-up it's over and you're switching mental modes to the another.

It would be nice because I love Garou, but only if they stuck with sprites. Pic related is from what was going to be Garou 2, only characters I remember was Muay Thai girl was trained by Joe

Attached: GAROU-2-4GAMER-IMG.jpg (1280x865, 684.36K)

I know all that shit about leads, batteries, and anchors and it's kind of boring compared to just playing the characters full-out against each other.
The reason team mode is standard isn't because it's better from a gameplay perspective. It's because it was a neat gimmick SNK could use to market KOF 94 to be different from other games, and it was nice to get to be able to play 3 different characters for your one credit. Also had the unintended but great bonus in poorer countries of letting six people play at once on a single machine for just two credits.

I'm totally fine with playing singles mode but good luck getting anyone to play it. If it was the default one year it would have the boost that it needs to get interest.

>Nothing in this DLC that couldn't have been in the main game
Remember they cut content to sell to you as DLC. And you will buy it and support this shitty practice.

Best you can hope for is cel-shading. I don't think they'll do 3d trace-overs again.

I bought the game and dlc on a key reseller site so I'm good

>but only if they stuck with sprites
desu I would like to see Dotemu's take on Garou 2. Those guys really seem to get how to make fun continuations to franchises that haven't gotten any installments in years.

Attached: EsGpM9hXAAgjziX.jpg (2048x1152, 500.53K)

>The last time someone said Geese's waifu a shit, no one can remember what happened

Is that a Clark/Ralf type character there? That could have been awesome.

>geese is like a weeb
Nigger the fuck are you on about, he's a full blown weeb
His tower is legit a weebs dream, his second home is a japanese mansion and he even learned memekido

Attached: geese.gif (800x450, 3.5M)

based

He's just bonding with Rock. He's merely joshing with the lad.

Who do you guys think is most likely to be included with dlc after orochi/samsho given the popularity poll and stuff?

Season 2:
>Kim, Jhun, May Lee
>Shen Woo, Duo Lon, and MAYBE Oswald
>Some team with Shingo on it
This is just my guess from the popularity poll

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1650559148432.jpg (854x480, 165.47K)

100% getting Kim, but other than that its a crapshoot.
Fingers crossed for a Team Metal Slug.

What balance changes are you hoping for once the South Town patch drops?

Attached: Xiaohaistierlistpresouthtown.jpg (1170x1140, 185.74K)

just like the 360 days

about the same as getting kasumi and eiji

>Gato, Van, Ter, Ralf
Nerf that removes their godlike status
>Shermie
Able to land a 214A after doing cl.C -> 6B outside of a corner. I swear that shit misses outside of it.
More combo options.
>Antonov
Armor on his wind-up and back special.
Easier to chain his normal commands when there's a small gap between him and the enemy. That shit currently works when you're face to face.
>Clark
Armor on his running special
>Rugal
Improve his normals in general

Attached: 1583216433679.jpg (456x524, 128.59K)

it would be kim,jhun and may lee honestly the later 2 haven't been in games in years and they haven't bothered to try to put kims son in anything kof related yet

go play fatal fury user

Is Geese the only weeaboo that's respectable?

replace Brian with Johnny Maximum

No, he's kind of a cunt.

Attached: deo5ju8b0f3b9b5d44aefff.jpg (765x1080, 242.83K)

There's Sodom

Attached: 10107-sodom.jpg (448x580, 37.61K)

Attached: 1441842616349.jpg (336x506, 39.17K)

your name better be Saigado

Vanessa damage nerf, she's my favourite character but it feels unfair to play her currently
Whip buffs, not sure what exactly but she's fucking garbage currently
Make Clark's armor grab a little bit slower, it's too fucking gay currently
Reduce Shermie's d.C hitbox to make it more likely to whiff when the opponent jumps over, make her j.CD a bit slower or make its hitbox not cover the entire fucking screen
Remove King's ability to cancel raw slide into specials
Make it a little bit easier for B.Jenet's divekick to be made safe on block (not much easier though, then it wouldn't be cool)
Nerf Rock's damage
Nerf the other top tiers, I haven't played them or vs them much as I only play with friends so I don't know the details

i just want Vanissa to have less meter gain after EX moves and to have her Dash Puncher be more easier to punish. then i want Ryo f.A to be more consistent after a hit confirm C and D.
those are the BIG must i want.

>represent peak Asian beauty standards
Mai's personality is not what people expect from the traditional conception of yamato nadeshiko but she is one because of her hobbies and goal.

i would unironically mark out for duck king

Americans and the smash babies for Terry

>Kula
>working with Angel again
Wanting Mr Big over Yamazaki is dumb anyway but you guys don't understand that SNK does whatever they want story-wise

He's in Ash ending so maybe next entry.

You don't play the games anyway trendchasing mutt.

Blame snoy console and UE engine
eventhubs.com/news/2022/may/10/sony-epic-playstation-lag/

Attached: 1568837576521.jpg (678x620, 417.37K)

Utterly based. With Yamazaki, Geese and Rock in, all the game needs is Heidern and the roster is perfect. I'll still never play it though because SNK are giga-jews.

>Heidern

He way already in since release, faggot

why are you even in this thread, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=NLGECr6GfZQ

At least you are honest about your faggotry unlike the retarded smash babies that are also cancerous rosterfags here

jesus christ dude

kekd perfect bait

goenitz

will return next KOF

I like SamSho but I don't know how I feel about the characters being in KOF, especially over other characters I really want. I hope they put an interesting spin on them at least

Try out Nakoruru in XIV and you might have a glimpse on how Team SamSho might work in XV

Garou Terry as an alt is so sick though, hasn't been seen since KOFXI. It's weird but I WANT to give them money if they make more cool fan favorite alt costumes like that. At least 1 for most of the cast would be neat, I don't even mind if they're $5 each

Oh that's right, I forgot she was in XIV. I don't own it but I'll see a couple videos

It's a good idea but right now it shouldn't be their priority. At least they should fix the matchmaking before thinking about cosmetics shit in these games. I doubt they even know what to do to fix this.

You know what I like about these designs? Most of them are believable. Outside of Tizoc, Grant, & the Ninja Kid, those all look like real people you could meet in the streets more or less. Lots of jackets, business suits, Karate Gi, nothing outlandish.

I mean, FF, AoF and KoF are full of stylish design choices and then we have the eye-catching ones like Mai and Shun'ei. It's definitely one of their principals for designing the characters.
I particularly like the dynamic and fast-paced motions of the moves though. The 3d models' motions are pretty good and impactful in XV.

>im tired of *series main draw* why dont they just *change everything to appeal to me*
happened with strive and melty and i guess KOF is next in line

Attached: Denis.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

>Why can't we play singles for once in a KOF entry?
Here's your shitty 1v1 fanservice

Attached: SNK-HEROINES-Tag-Team-Frenzy_20180901005032.jpg (1920x1080, 838.57K)

Totally agree. A matchmaking fix and if possible, crossplay, should be prioritized.

Only getting in if Kasumi somehow gets in.

I hope the reduce the recovery on whips hcf special. Watching her fix her hair is cute, but being minus 10 million while she does isn't

Why would this attack be useful in practical terms?

You could just...not go near him.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 22.41K)

Corner pressure, baiting opponents, catching airborne enemies, and combo enders. The vertical range is pretty big.
Why would you even do this when your opponent is clearly far and has no plan in going in anyway? Do you also say that grab specials are useless since your opponent needs to be next to you in order to use it?

Attached: 1598142887433.jpg (225x350, 26.09K)

user that's 2v2 with tags you filthy secondary

Essentially 1v1 with tag mechanic so stuff it idiot

>answered from a gameplay standpoint

Son, I understand how to use it as a move if I'm playing Geese. I meant why did Geese invent an attack that only lets him do damage in his immediate surroundings.

Ok retard

I accept your concession

Guess mvc and sfvtk is also a 1v1 game with a tag mechanic

I don't play the game enough to speak with confidence, but at least for my team.
>Vanessa
Overall reduce damage.
Give 214P~4C more juggle potential so you can go into supers when juggled into it.
>Liz
Make 236236P into Climax consistent instead of relying on specific starters for range. Same with 236214P into Climax.
>Leona
Make 236 63214P 41236KK work as a shortcut please my hands are dying here.
Make [4]6D~6D more consistent.
Give VSlash some invuln so I can use it as an anti AA tool.

>why did Geese invent an attack that only lets him do damage in his immediate surroundings.
why did you hit your desk when you got angry that time

And not made by SNK so you can go play them instead. What's the big deal here?

nta, but the moves we see in-game are much smaller than how they actually are. Terry's power geyser, for example, is just a pillar jutting out of the ground in game but in-lore it's more like a massive bomb going off. Raging Storm is much the same way.

A surprise attack especially if he can use it really fast, it's possible the range of that thing is bigger lore wise, to make his opponent afraid of getting close to him in any corner, good for multiple opponents, hurts like hell, cool points.
I mean, I'm guessing those things feels sharp judging from wind slicer so even if his opponent blocks it, it would still sting like hell.

Attached: 1471878811343.jpg (890x1316, 270.1K)

I'm not the other guy, who was complaining about 1v1, I'm just pointing out that you're retarded

dead gayme

Attached: 1568776107289.png (432x375, 225.97K)

That fanservice game still fulfills the retarded request of playing singles instead of 3v3 with SNK brand attached
Or you can play the kof2001 where you can just pick a team with 1 main and 3 strikers

Except you have to pick two characters user, that you are going to have to tag between because meter only recharges while you're on the back row. Sounds like you didn't play the game. Tsk tsk, not a real fan

>posts another dead game

Yeah I don't want to play such an ugly game. Still doesn't invalidate my point about 1v1 with tag mechanic
And please, I'm not the 'self-acclaimed fan of the series' fag or this retard because real fans wouldn't whine about the staple team based structure

Except it completely invalidates your point since the reason that the peanut brain most likely doesn't want to play 3v3 as a format is that they either one, don't want to learn 3 different characters, and two that they probably just want to play one character for multiple rounds. A tag fighter is not a 1v1

Fine I get your point
Those peanut brains also switch their mains in other 1v1 fightans instead of sticking to one character forever anyway

>that fucking spinning slide from billy
this makes my penis become the big penis

Snk sisters.... Strive chads are making fun of us again...

Nobody cares

throw him on a team with Krauser, Eiji, Oswald or make up a new character to work with him.
his SNES theme is the best one he's got and the fact that they never stuck with new jack swing for him is disappointing

you have them, its the Maximum Impact games

how do super flashes work in real life? If he can get it out in an instant then i could see it being incredibly useful. Getting in a fight with multiple opponents then blasting the fuck out of them