Who has the brightest future?

Who has the brightest future?

Attached: 1654729669465.jpg (2392x2332, 1.2M)

The white one

LOVE TIFF

Bron Breakker. Those are all men, btw.

I feel like the Creeds are more over than Bron right now.

all four are pretty good. probably bron for the nepotism but tall bean brother is the most gifted physically

I agree. but the two at the bottom are biological females.

Bron, but I think of the Creeds might be the dark horse.

None of those, but ma man BOhdi

Attached: E-Es7QdXsAoUd7-.jpg (840x840, 67.59K)

Shame about the forehead. He could pull a Billy Gunn tho

Julius Creed and Tiffany

The chick.

Bron they're already ruining. You can see the writing on the wall making him a goody smiling baby face.
Dunno who bottom two are

tiffany, for some reason they handle the women call-ups the best.

not indie shitters so all four

tough to say Bron has yet to turn heel, Tiff is for sure a future woman's champ, and we have yet to see how Creed bros manage in singles

Bron is gonna end up between midcard and upper midcard
Creeds could suffer from being a tag team or get singles pushes to the top down the line as Vince loves those amateur background type dudes
The tranny could benefit from whoever in the company has a tranny fetish and is responsible for Charles and Rhea but beyond that their future is the 41%

Tiffany. She's actually talented.

Bron couldn't even open a cage door hahahha

Legitimately, it looks like one of the best rookie classes ever.

Tiffany, Bron, Tony D, The Creeds and Ivy Nile all have significant potential.

Tiffany is already better than Charlotte, Sasha and Paige were at this stage. And not by a little, but by a noticeable difference. She's clearly better than half the main roster girls already. I seriously have her right near Bron at this point.

Bron's doing everything well, it's just WWE is already booking him poorly by putting him with Gacy and having him lose to Dolph on NXT's Mania show.

WWE trusts Tony D enough to let him carry segments on his own. He's a strong talker, he has a good gimmick and he's even doing okay with commentary. He's not as good in-ring, but you don't need to be.

The Creeds are good in the ring. Julius can jump super high and they've already done good stuff with a couple main roster teams. They haven't been outstanding promo wise and the main problem is that WWE doesn't excel at tag team wrestling.

Ivy isn't quite as good at Tiffany yet, but she has done well in everything she has done. She has a cool look. Her promos are okay. She works a cool martial arts style and she comes across as likeable and genuine. I don't really see how she couldn't be a main roster girl at this point, but I don't know if Vince will get behind the gimmick.

Tatum Paxley hasn't gotten to do as much yet but she's very athletic and is decent looking, and seems like she will also be in the discussion as soon as she gets a chance.

based

tiff will be the face of the division
bron will be upper midcard
wwe will somehow fuck up the creeds

they will fuck up brutus but julius is pretty much zoomer orton he'll be fine.

orton had charisma and a way better look