So now that Dave has opened up the speculation about Bray, lets all brainstorm exactly WHY he got fired...

So now that Dave has opened up the speculation about Bray, lets all brainstorm exactly WHY he got fired. Dave just said this:

>"He was fired for reasons having nothing to do with being over and not over, he was not fired having to do with his gimmick he was fired having to do with things I probably should not talk about so I am not going to start a can of worms with that." 6:00 WOR 6.9.22

So how many people has Bray shoot murdered? Did he steal the company pens? Did he knock up Stephanie and that's why she's on leave from her duties? What did Bray do to get fired that Dave won't talk about?

Attached: wwe-bray-wyatt.jpg (1200x1200, 160.21K)

He has an attitude, that’s why

He met with Vince to discuss his creative, and then sneezed. Many such cases.

He didn't want to work because someone he used to work with died. Big E went to Brodie's hospital room every day for a month and was fine to carry on wrestling.

he took too much pto. time off for divorce shit, time off for his new mommas baby, etc

>Why was Bray fired? Um well um you see it wasn't anything that uh, you know, what everyone thought. I know the actual reason um but you know, I can't talk about it.

People actually pay this jew for this "insider info"?

>lets all brainstorm exactly WHY he got fired
Nah you do that, i'm happy that fat fuck is gone and that's the end of it

Its obviously related to fucking girls on the wwe staff including jojo. Just a bad look for WWE

it's funny dave says this while srs seems to heavily hint he's going right back to wwe

>literal vague shit that could mean anything

USA should be nuked

I thought they just wanted to bury the angle and give the gimmick to bliss?

I recall hearing that one of his best friends died and he asked for a release because he needed time to cope with it
I choose to believe that story

Watch it be some dumb shit like his Ex going after the fed because his dumbass spent money on a fucking mini-horse instead of child support.

He's fat. Dave doesn't want to talk about that because he got cancelled for that once

fat shaming men is still ok, though dave might be too autistic to realize that

they dont have an issue with that, it's only a problem when it's talent fucking upper level management

He said the n word.

McHitler hates oil drillers

He's Cum-in-Lungs Killer.

>his dumbass spent money on a fucking mini-horse instead of child support
>doing black people shit in a white people way
Has anyone tried this gimmick?

He's fat with a dirty beard. Vince don't see them as top guys. And there are very few people in top spots who can actually talk to Vince as if they are too guys on an equal footing. Bray isn't one. Roman is maybe sort of one.

Remember, Bryan was going to stay a Wyatt and not be in the main event until literally everyone was saying it should be different.