Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-124951~2.png (720x935, 362.69K)

Jade Cargill is a man.

They are both men

I want Jade break me physically and sexually

Mandy looks like a coon CONFIRMED.

lol

Attached: 1654379070787.jpg (1280x720, 172.41K)

those look like some booty butt-cheek shorts

shannon sharpe looking ass bitch

THKEEEEEEEEEEP DONT SAY THAT THKIP

Jade is the only real pro wrestler. Give her both titles and have her stunt of these bitches for a Sammartino run

BASED i hate that hypocritical bitch

Jade's right, Ember said a bunch of shit and completely contradicted it immediately.

>WWE TRYING TO MAKE US DRESS SEXIER... I CAN DRESS SEXY ON MY OWN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
is Ember Moon in high school, mentally?

Jade is a chud

>Jade and Pillman bringing up Mandy instead of Anna Jay or Jamie Hayter
Aewbros... we have desirable women too, right...?

it's in reference to what athena said in an interview
>We would have to sit through stupid meetings about how we’d have to dress sexy. I remember looking at someone else (and laughing). I cater to children. I’m not about to wear fishnet booty buttcheek shorts because we had a two-hour meeting about how to dress like Mandy Rose. That’s not fair. Mandy is absolutely phenomenal and an amazing person, but not everyone is Mandy Rose.

She accused WWE of forcing women to "dress sexier like Mandy Rose" to get pushes, specifically citing how they wanted her to wear booty shorts that she was not comfortable wearing. Now she's in AEW wearing even more revealing shit with a smile on her face, so people are naturally calling her out for making up a fake issue to frame her leaving WWE as some stand against sexism.

She worked a work, but tried to pretend it was a shoot.

I thought jade was a mandyposter :(

Anna Jay is far more attractive than the blow-up doll you simp for, Rosecel.

nah

she is very pretty

So you're saying she's a jabroni mark who doesn't know a work is a work so she tried to work a shoot and worked herself into a shoot? What a mark.