Enjoy a fine night of wrestling, great show, Will f' Ospreay showed up

>Enjoy a fine night of wrestling, great show, Will f' Ospreay showed up
>Come on Any Forums to talk to my frens
>Board is being astrturfed by WWEtards trying to convince everyone it was The Worst Show Ever®
You faggots are the worst

Attached: 175670369_949802022434275_5006950327286585505_n.jpg (1504x2016, 199.66K)

That’s a damn good lookin gatto, do you own it?

What did you enjoy about the show?

I'm a regular AEW viewer and I fucking despise Will Ospreay. Hate that nigga. He has go away heat.

No milly later on

Attached: 1651744800110.gif (350x230, 3.86M)

Edrones
Not even once

>my standards are low why aren't everyone elses!
I tuned out after Oriley won and just read a recap. Nothing about it sounded interesting

transparent false flag

Attached: 1613685083836.jpg (400x280, 24.61K)

For people who don’t watch the show they seem to be able to nitpick it in excruciating detail. Almost like they get a briefing of talking points. And they all seem to be ESL. I’m sure all these facts are unrelated though

Thank you, thats my girl Piper, she gives a fluffy hello
Everything except the lackluster Joker reveal, Andrade isn't used well in AEW. I really like KOR so I don't mind seeing him wrestling, the main event with Mox was great.

I find it hilarious cultists use the exact same talking points e-drones used back when smarks would hate watch raw every week

>back when
raw still sucks you dont need to watch it to know that

>Smarks use the same criticism today on a show that has been stagnant and the same for years

You got me

Imagine a show so bad that Will Assplay showing up is considered a highlight. Just imagine.

because it's the same people they all watched WWE (and it many cases still do)

your cat is an ugly cunt, I’d snap its neck in an instant and boil it in a stew

>the period around mania when they'd watch raw every week to complain about cody

Attached: img.gif (128x128, 140.3K)

Reminder that even though Tony Khan is a billionaire you won't ever see a single penny of his wealth by defending his company's honor online on 4channel.org every single day

>says some faggot who stans for WWE with "record profits" spam
you people are entirely without self awareness. kill yourself.

based schizophrenic retard doing the job clean and laying flat on his back for record profits posters, even when it wasn’t uttered once itt

kek this faggot cultist definitely feels suicidal when he sees “no milly”

cope i own WWE stock.

WWE living rent free in your cranium, boy. Take your meds, you weird schizo

no, you don't
why do you come on the internet to lie on a taiwananese basket weaving forum?
fuck you people are pathetic

no publicly traded company?
no record profits?
no profits at all?

>not a denial
k well i'm bored with Any Forums for the day, you pathetic pieces of subhuman troons are incapable of expressing intelligent thought or discourse. i hope you all die in your sleep.