Rank these aspects of a wrestler in terms of most important to least important in order to be a star:

Rank these aspects of a wrestler in terms of most important to least important in order to be a star:
>The Look
>Charisma
>Gimmick
>Wrestling ability
>Backstage attitude

Attached: Cole.jpg (1400x1400, 245.01K)

charisma > look > wrestling ability > gimmick > backstage

Charisma > Look = Wrestling > backstage > Gimmick

I'll even do a freebie for womeme

Look >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> charisma > wrestling > gimmick > backstage

agree but id switch wrestling and gimmick too.

This

No mic skills?

that would be apart of charisma

>Charisma
>Wrestling ability
>Gimmick
>Backstage attitude
>The Look

Charisma, Look, Gimmick, Wrestling, Backstage

Look
Charisma
Wrestling
Gimmick
Backstage
If you look like a star, you can be sold as one, too many cases of that. The rest is up to the wrestler.

I originally had that and charisma seperate, same with wrestling ability and ring psychology but decided to just lump them all together.

charisma > gimmick > look > wrestling ability > backstage

What's the difference between wrestling ability and ring psychology?

wrestling ability = omega
ring psychology = paul(unironically)

There are some charismatic guys who couldn't cut promo to save their life. Or could only cut meh promo, like sting. Sure there isn't probably any great promo guys who didn't have charisma.

carder and jeff too.

Punk would be a good example of a guy with solid ring psychology but weak wrestling ability
Buddy Matthews would be the exact opposite

ability: how good can you execute your moves
psychology: how good are you at putting together a match and doing the things between the moves.

i guess charisma is the "most important" because it's what elevates even the most nontraditional figures into stardom. not everyone is going to be the full package like your randy savage types, etc and that's okay. i think a failure to capitalize on organically "cool" characters is something most major promotions struggle with these days

does backstage mean politics?

for me as a spectator:
Wrestling ability>>>> Look>charisma>gimmick
in terms of success in the bussiness:
Charisma>Backstage attitude> look>Gimmick>Wrestling ability