NOOO YOU CANT GIVE A YOUNG GUY A SHOT AT THE TITLE! TITLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE 35+

>NOOO YOU CANT GIVE A YOUNG GUY A SHOT AT THE TITLE! TITLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE 35+

Why do e-drones bitch and whine about aew so much when they don't even put a minute of thought into their arguments?

It was a fine episode to regular aew watchers. If you only know the wwe of course you won't know any younger athletes

Attached: Kyle-OReilly-2048x1365.jpg (2048x1365, 202.68K)

Go back

>when they don't even put a minute of thought into their arguments?
Like you didn't put any into yours? Kyle isn't a young guy, he's an indie vet. You used 35 as a cut off point in age but Kyle is 35.

Go back where? To watch more aew? Yes please. Oh you mean to reddit? No youre the one from scjerk, fuck head

Tell me dronie, and I know math isn't your strength, but what does + mean?

I have no issue with KoR winning the battle royal. I have issues with people like Austin Gunn and John Silver being in over guys like Miro, Jericho, Wardlow, and Page.

lmao if kor was 36 you would change your OP to 36+

Based retard.

Attached: jrhehevh.jpg (1080x1009, 421.47K)

Wait, Kyle O'Reilly is a top guy in AEW? Fucking hell.

The crowd fucking deflated when he won it, that's just sad!

>Heels shouldn't win battle royales
Then you would say how retarded it was that the dynamic face vs face in the main event.

If a heel wins a battle Royal the crowd should be booing not silent
It should have been Miro

He won because its a marathon not a sprint

love this based autist, never gave a shit about NXT but his singles matches are quickly becoming a highlight of AEW for me, shame he's attached to one of the worst factions on the show

despite the reputation as a workrate fed aew so rarely pushes people that can have a halfway decent match these days. it's all about luchasaurus and britt baker i guess

>I have issues with people like Austin Gunn and John Silver being in over guys like Miro, Jericho, Wardlow, and Page
Wardlow is being built as the TNT champ, Hangman is going up against fucking Okada, and Miro is in contention for that weird new belt. They're all being booked above jobbing out to Mox on a random course correction Dynamite. Jericho could have been there though

>I don't want to be world champ, I want to be midcard champ
>I am not upset about not getting a shot at the title I just lost, but I am challenging okada!
>I don't want the world title, I want the new tertiary title
Wow, what a prestigious world title, where none of the big names want it

kek what are you even arguing, KOR was in wwe, do you just headcanon wwe fan arguments to argue with?

Nah it should have been Andrade, he doesn't have a feud with anyone going at the moment and it would be a good way to bump him up to the mainevent scene, that spots wasted on a tag team guy who isn't even the top guy in his own stable

KOR had no chance at all at beating Moxley. One of the most lackluster main events ever on Dynamite.
>yes this tag team guy who the crowd isn't behind totally has a chance at beating the former world champion for a shot at the title
That's stupid booking.

RAW or Smackdown?

Nobody wanted to see Kyle in the main event, crowd went dead when he won the battle royale. Was actually a decent match for fake mma, but we're all sick of same old shit Cole & Midget era forever being rewarded for killing ratings.

>Was actually a decent match for fake mma, but we're all sick of same old shit Cole & Midget era forever being rewarded for killing ratings.
that nigga Bobby Fish is based but I agree with the other two

Nobody wants to see Charlotte Flair's wife in the main event scene.