Why is the fanbase so eager to let everyone know that nobody watches it?

Why is the fanbase so eager to let everyone know that nobody watches it?

Attached: New_Japan_Pro_Wrestling_Logo_2.svg.png (1200x1189, 246.35K)

Why are trannies so eager to pretend they do?

Don't forget you made your bed, OP.

Attached: 1654753342434.png (736x244, 12.36K)

based

Always knew nujamalfag was a retard, but holy shit

MUH TONY WILL PROTECT MUH HANGERS lmfao

NuJamals are fucking insane.

At least we know our gender is reality based

Real talk though, not a lot of people, especially americans, know their workers except for probably Okada and Tanahashi. What did they even expect?

it's perplexing, it's like they are proud to be one of the few, few people who give a fuck about it

Go outside and touch some real tits. Yours don't count you fat loser.

Anyone sane expected people to cheer when they saw the guys partly out of just "Hey they're out!" This board is a fucking bizarre hodgepodge of people who act like everyone who still watches is a smark, but then acts like they aren't. Either most of the guys in the audience are "casual" fans that watch a bit of wrestling, or they're all hyper-consumers.

And it's more likely the former.

Trannies pretending they like Nujamal is so weird and so widespread. Not just in Any Forums but in general. Imagine if New Japan chads started pretending they liked Yuta. Like "HOOOOOOLY SHIT, BASED YOOTS, THIS IS THE GUY THAT BLED"

Trannies are cucks, I guess.

LMAO THIS TRANNY MALDIN

Attached: 1646543064507.png (474x530, 335.65K)

Did it touch a nerve you disgusting fat retard?

Leave the children alone tranny

Attached: FS_MjdHVUAAoq0W.jpg (756x888, 106.09K)

based despy poster making the tranny dilate in seethe

Oh, I'm sorry, right, this is a thread made by trannies. *Ahem* Kyosuke Mikami (三上 恭佑, Mikami Kyōsuke, born December 29, 1983)[1] is a Japanese professional wrestler currently working under the ring name El Desperado (エル・デスペラード, Eru Desuperādo).[3][4] He is signed to New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW), where he is a former two time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion and a four time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champion with Yoshinobu Kanemaru. Mikami was trained by the NJPW dojo and worked for NJPW for two years as a Young Lion. In 2012 he traveled to Mexico for a learning excursion, working

Attached: file.png (616x463, 434.04K)

>Hangman
>AEW's ace
rofl nujamalposter is hangmaam shitter

I absolutely guarantee when I go to Forbidden Door the majority of the crowd will be AEW/WWE Stan's who have only ever seen one Omega/Okada match and who won't recognize half the wrestlers there. Someone will probably bring up the idea of a fantasy WWE vs AEW ppv.

Lmao micro dicked weebs seething about their irrelevant chinks not being know to anyone outside their shit smelling bubble will never not be funny

news to me

>nooooo you cant say jamal is irrelevant!!!
>FUCK YOU TRANNIES YOU ARENT FANS YOU STOPPED WATCHING CAUSE OMEGA LEFT!
which is it? is jamal not irrelevant or is no one watching?

Attached: confused-older-man.jpg (1000x667, 46.3K)