Dax shoots on Tony's booking

Dax shoots on Tony's booking
twitter.com/DaxFTR/status/1534747288106684420

Attached: lololol.png (582x793, 490.14K)

worked

Don't FTR already have some belts? They should defend those instead of challenging for others.

Does Dax not realize he's currently in an angle to build up Forbidden Door?

Working at AEW seems like it sucks.

kek they left wwe to be in the exact same spot, KWAB

hes shitting on the bucks getting a rematch when all they did was duck FTR and then surpass them when they arent even ranked in the top five.

inb4 Tony updates the brackets on Friday as cope like he did last week

They lost to FTR.
The ranking shit makes no sense, now more than ever. I don't give two shits myself, but Tony's defending something and then totally going against it so he should pick one or the other if he doesn't want people who do care to complain.

Bucks pinned Jungle Boy clean.

The ranking system is one of the worst Tony's ideas. Has it done any good?

He's setting up for going for the AEW belts when Cobb and Okhan take their RoH belts.

Its literally just universe mode shit that doesnt work for booking a real show with real people lol tonys a fucking dumbass

They have roh belts but these are aew rankings so that should be irrelevant. The top ranked should be challenging for the titles

That's not how a ranking system works

Just cut it, it’s retarded

They are titles not belts

It has nothing to do with a ranking system. Where in the rules say pinning a champion doesn’t earn you a title shot?

It's past your bedtime Vince

Still no social media manager? Christ Tony. Get your shit together. Every social media post should be vetted before releasing into the world.

Inmates still running the cult. Give me a fuckin break. Thank God the Codester got out.

>it has nothing to do with the ranking system
That's the issue. Why have one if you aren't going to actually abide by it