Which njpw guy should be in the 4 way at forbidden door?

which njpw guy should be in the 4 way at forbidden door?

Attached: 4way.jpg (3264x3264, 1.13M)

not me

me

Bad Luck Fale

>new title decided in a four-way
______ __ ___ ____

Booker of the Year?

Karl Anderson kek

Ishii with those 3 guys all at once sounds based in my book. And he loves going for the midcard belts.

But I'll throw in a couple of wildcard guesses and say El Desperado and Robbie Eagles as well.

>Robbie Eagles
they already had buddy representing australia.

Ospreay, after getting screwed in 3/4 ways for months, he finally wins this one.

Oh, ok, nevermind then.

Do they have Canadians in the brackets? Probably. But if not, ELP.
I keep thinking Takagi, but nah, Takagi is gonna be involved in LIJ tag stuff, surely.

>Canadians
yes. ethan page

Yeah, ok, guess it's just gonna be Jap vs Jap then and someone like Ishii or KENTA wins. A reliable solid guy, if a bit predictable for this.

Why the fuck did tony call it the Atlantic championship if japan and Australia were represented, ill forgive bulgaria since its at least in europe but seriously WTF he could have just called it the intercontinental or international or literally anything but atlantic

NJPW bracket should be Ishii vs Henare, Ishii wins

>Ospreay
pac is already in it. they dont have a japanese dude so itll be a japamese dude

I did consider that, but the way Ospreay's been booked recently just makes him make too much sense, and he tweeted shortly after FD was announced that him and Pac last shared a ring several years ago and it ended in a draw.

>Ishii
Dude will look like a midget next to miro

Did the tranny show say when the New Japan match to determine who goes to the fatal 4 happens? There's not that much time left. Guess it's gonna have to be in one of the earlier New Japan Road shows. Or maybe it happens on tranny soil?

NJPW global said they'll announce it in the coming days.

Yeah, and then he'll choppa him and brute-force suplex him and it will look based.

Miro is 6 foot even, Ishii wrestles guys that size all the time

That's pretty much the whole point to Ishii. He's short but beefy and throws around guys twice his size.

they arent having another english dude in the 4 way my guy

Who isn't injured?

Bruh did you hear how hard they were shilling the UK? Maybe it was the fact that they couldn't get their faces out the queen's arse that made me think "fuck it maybe they will" but I just don't see a problem with it.