Why am I not a good wrestler?

>why am I not a good wrestler?
>is it because I don't pretend to watch New Japan?
>*crowd audibly gasps*
They reacted the way they did because that's exactly what it is and the way the AEW fanbase has reacted to New Japan talent is proof. These people don't watch New Japan, at most they watched Kenny vs Okada and saw that it was good so they bandwagoned on it to appear cool to the smark fanbase of AEW. To appear cool within that very small niche. But when it comes down to it, none of these people that watch AEW ever watched New Japan. Maybe at most 10k did and the rest are just jaded WWE fans that want an alternative but won't put in the effort to actually find one so they watch this soulless garbage filled with WWE rejects and call it good. That's why they'll be monster pops for Ruby Riott but not for Ospreay or Tanahashi.

Attached: mjf-promo-1.jpg.optimal.jpg (1200x675, 103.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1534701046341062656
youtube.com/watch?v=5I6wFXFOLsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still not watching wwe

lol did MJF actually say that? Ultra based if he did.
He got proven right exactly one week later.

>Ospreay's theme plays and trannies have no idea who it is
>"William Ospreay" shows up on the titantron and a bunch of them pop
twitter.com/AEWonTV/status/1534701046341062656

Damn Jamal Calm Down Bruh

Fuck japanese shit, alright? Fuck new japan. They might have good wrestlers and wrestle good matches but that doesn't mean its good tv.

Are you bragging about NJPW being an anti-draw or something?

Tranny posers. Based MJF saying it like it is. Tranny sports entertainment and choppa kino shouldn't mix.

>OMG A PROMOTION I NEVER WATCHED ASIDE FROM A COUPLE MATCHES ON DAILYMOTION AND A BUNCH OF TWITTER CLIPS YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
>W-WHO'S THAT GUY? OH, YEAH, I RECOGNIZE THAT NAME, WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: nintendo-switch.gif (220x129, 11.98K)

he said it during his promo a week ago

Forbidden Door is gonna flop because all of these posers aren't gonna watch it. It's not palatable to them. They just want to namedrop New Japan names cause Meltzer said good things about them. It's a whole new level of absolute so̢y. And then New Japan talent isn't gonna have to waste their time with trannies aside from maybe a couple talent exchanges for a few shows here and there.

The trannies that are now losing their shit will go back to never mentioning it again, worrying about some other toys Tony gets instead.

And all will be right with the world again.

He said a shitload more.
Even started his promo by saying he's not part of All Friends Wrestling, a direct Corny quote.

Yeah, I didn't watch the promo but I knew about that part. Him exposing Tony and talking about Ex-WWE talent and stuff.
I just didn't realize he was also taking potshots at the New Japan fan posers that are the trannies. That's even more based than shitting on Tony in my book.

What a fucking liar. Cody brought him up and got him on BTE. He was written a ticket just as much as any of the others.

Nah it's not going to flop because new japan shit is on the card. It's just another aew ppv so it should do as well as any other one of their shows.. however their top guys like punk and bryan are out injured and mjf is not going to be on the show either so that will probably hurt it. I know I'm definitely not watching but i pirate their shows anyway.

>Nah it's not going to flop because new japan shit is on the card.
That's what I said. Trannies can't into New Japan. At least you don't sound like a poser that pretends he's all about it.

kek

You should watch it.
As Cornette puts it: "the greatest promo in all of wrestling history".
youtube.com/watch?v=5I6wFXFOLsI

Yeah i dont care about japanese shit. I've watched a few matches and it just doesn't do it for me.

Of course a cuck would like it.

Didn't know you liked it. I'll be sure to steer clear then.