A show made up of rookies is on track to outdrawing aew in the ratings

>a show made up of rookies is on track to outdrawing aew in the ratings

Attached: WWE-NXT-2.0-logo.png (1635x917, 610.21K)

Triple H’s NXT was better and the ratings prove it.

remember that time nxt had to rebrand and change nights because it couldn't hack competing with aew and then the guy booking the show had a heart attack and nearly died? funny shit

Being a dead end drawing 50k more boomers with established names doesn't prove it was better at all.

>same shit ratings as it always gets
>on track

rebranded because Paul wasn't actually making new stars
>couldn't hack competing with aew
have you seen aew lately old nxt is killing aew from within

I'm confident that NXT's rebranding makes aewtists seethe so hard bc it secretly proves that indy shitters will never be the successful.

nxt 2.0 has a established consistent look and style (postmodern new generation) in a shorter amount if time than aew has with both it’s tv shows. tony relies on outside opinions too much, leading to reactionary booking debuts, titles, and matches aka hotshotting

this sadly

Attached: 1627623488230.png (935x542, 32.32K)

OPbros.....

Nice demo cope, post the totals

Nobody on this board watches WWE.

Tony literally helped Vince figure out what exactly wasn't working in NXT and by extension why it wasn't producing main roster people for him. Then Tony literally hired them.

Attached: 1648971087533s.jpg (174x250, 6.32K)

nobody on this board watches AEW either

it says viewership you fucking idiot

>feature melo trick and waller
>skyrocket
simple as

They would need to double or triple the main demo, good luck with that

Could have fooled me by the sheer fact that 98% of all threads and posts made on this board are about AEW. You can spend all day shitting on it, doesn't matter, you're spending all day talking about AEW just like everybody else here.

>no main roster call up?

We already took 50+, now we're coming for the rest!

Attached: 1648215791535.png (608x69, 5.52K)

Could have fooled me by the sheer fact that 98% of all threads and posts made on this board are about WWE. You can spend all day shitting on it, doesn't matter, you're spending all day talking about WWE just like everybody else here.

its starting to get the same women ratings

we won aewbros we're beating a show with absolute nobody rookies lets gooooo! tiffany stratton and edris enofe BTFO!

>Tranny totals
lmao. kek even.

>I'll just take what you said and change a word
classic tranny behavior, you'll never be able to meme

it's true though