Just another reminder that my girl Tiffany Stratton has only been wrestling for 6 months...

Just another reminder that my girl Tiffany Stratton has only been wrestling for 6 months. She’s incredible and the athleticism is top notch.

Attached: tiffany.gif (320x320, 3.45M)

>girl

>girl
>She’s
Tiffany Stratton is a shoot tranny that has no wrestling skill whatsoever. You have no “Girl.” You’re a creepy, fat fuck virgin that is a waifufag.

>KWAB
Need To Get A Whiff Of Tiff

Just another reminder that literally no one gives a fuck.

As of August last year he already had a year and a half of training. That was 10 months ago so he's been training for over 2 whole years.
He's about average at best for a man that's been training that long.

Attached: 1647386731156.png (1240x930, 814.76K)

she's going to the top for sure

I bet she's the next heel champ in NXT

>can't find that on 'her' IG anymore so Tiffany must have deleted this post despite this man doing so much to help her career, so she can larp as an unusually good rookie and hide the two years of training
Pathetic desu

Mandy has been wrestling for 16 years and has comedy matches. All his matches are "okay to fine" by your own admission. Great progress needed to be a belt contender right?

>Mandy has been wrestling for 16 years
???
>by your own admission
Lmao I never even mentioned her.
Are you drunk, faggot?

>only 12 matches
>already the best woman in nxt other than Lo
what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1654650113880.png (480x360, 141.88K)

A man should be athletic. Nyla is doing the same thing as Tranny Stratton, shit wrestler getting by through wrestling against women and being judged by their standard.

>Lmao I never even mentioned her.
kek every time that tranny lover gets upset he starts screeching about Mandy. Not her fault he went from a Jewish man to a steroid using one.

Nice way to expose yourself, dog fucker.

I'm Tony Khan now? lol how did that happen in your head?

Great, now we got months of autist OP simping over some bimbo shitter to look forward to.

Dude did you even watch the match tonight? She was clumsy, got lost, and the little Mexican grandma had to keep yelling spots at her. She’ll be a multi time champion when they call her up.

>the little Mexican grandma
kek

Beautiful in every single way

She was doing fucking joint manipulation last night too. And it looked better than any time Pete Dunne has ever done it, and she has had 12 matches. Black and Gold is being completely mogged by this new talent