The thing with Cody is that he's capable of telling a good story...

The thing with Cody is that he's capable of telling a good story, it's just 9 times out of 10 his storylines involve him being the savior of the universe defeating all evil, racism, and british people, and in the process just coming off as forced as hell

Attached: cody-dustin-rhodes-hug-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 114.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ringsidenews.com/2020/07/25/cody-rhodes-doesnt-buy-into-tired-idea-of-heels-babyfaces-in-aew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we only tweeners and heels ironically

NO MILLION

this is before tony took control away from cody
everything you just referenced was after tony decided he knew better than cody

Thats what top-tier babyfaces do. Youre just complaining because your shitters never get the opportunity because theyre shitters.

If fucking bryan did the same shit or got the cena treatment you'd pop for it.

His biggest problem was trying to force his wife into a prominent position constantly, her go away heat rubbed off onto him, he should have just kept her in the miss Elizabeth role, pretty and silent and not in the ring shitting up the show

>took control away from cody
>he thinks tony kahn was behind cody vs racism/cody vs britain

>headcanon, cope and projection
yup it's a dronie

He's EXACTLY what wwe needs right now.

In AEW, face/heel, kayfabe, storylines, NONE OF IT MATTERS. That's why you rejected The Codeman. He told epic tales but thanks to your greed, all you could think about was the next yummy debut.

Listen, I'm not gonna shit down your throat and call it chocolate. I keeps it real. Tony fucked up by prioritizing new toys like Keith Pee, Adam Smol, and Ember Coon over literally the fucking guy who BUILT AEW FROM THE GROUND UP.

I'd post an image of a triumphant Cody, but you're not worth it. Here, have a shitty Bastion Booger pic. That's all you aewtists are worth.

Attached: E7RtgKiXMAUvsOR.jpg (604x680, 71.7K)

Can you tell me what the story behind this match was and why it was good? I remember Cody smashing up a triple paul throne at the start for some reason, and his asshole wife getting involved. he also cut a babyface promo at the end after working heel and cheating to win, where he said he needed his elder brother.

as far as i can tell, the main reason the match was over was a combination of the novelty of the rhodes brothers match which the e had denied them, them repeatedly pointing at the sky to reference muh dead father, and dustin bleeding everywhere.

if he's so good at telling stories how come he just couldn't go with "delusional heel who thinks he's a face" in AEW like he should have?

Sounds like you got worked. Thus, the Codemeister did his job.

Cody was the one who said heels and faces don't matter any more
ringsidenews.com/2020/07/25/cody-rhodes-doesnt-buy-into-tired-idea-of-heels-babyfaces-in-aew/

Bruh? Cody was the only damn face in that company.

He could have been the Marlon Brando of pro wrestling, instead he chose to be Val Kilmer

The wrestlers still control much of the angles.

Because it isn't 2008 any more and that isn't interesting

That's Super Porky not Bastion Booger.

nice

Literally all he had to do was not immediately get his win back from Malakai Black. If he was actually trying to remain a babyface and he wasn't trying to do some meta-heel character, I have no idea why he did that.

huh what you mean?

Attached: 1654273396487.jpg (1200x664, 143.16K)

THE ACE OF MILLIONS

forgot pic

Attached: tanahashiaew.jpg (1920x1080, 156.65K)